Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2010, 11:24 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times

Advertisements

Does anyone think that 2 people actually leave? Or even 1? Usually the promos are misleading.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:48 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,248,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
. Her obsession with Marty was WEIRD.
Not really - she was probably really angry with him because he felt compelled to a) make fun of her accent and b) treat her as if because she was southern she was dumber than a box of rocks. Seems to be the thing to do these days I suppose . I thought Marty was an A$$ and apparently Jane isn't that dumb - hmmm, he's out and she's in

Old 11-30-2010, 01:07 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Not really - she was probably really angry with him because he felt compelled to a) make fun of her accent and b) treat her as if because she was southern she was dumber than a box of rocks. Seems to be the thing to do these days I suppose . I thought Marty was an A$$ and apparently Jane isn't that dumb - hmmm, he's out and she's in
True, but someone posted she kept voting for him after he was kicked out. That is unhealthy to be that obsessed with someone. Or was that just a joke?

Old 11-30-2010, 01:39 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
They don't hate NeighOnka, not as much a the audience, because of her edits. She doesn't spend all her time being crazy, she has crazy moments.
Read this interview with Brenda, its pretty comprehensive and enlightening about her boot, Neigh, Sash and a lot of other stuff.

Survivor: Interview with Brenda - "She didn't trust me enough" - Fans Of Reality TV
The reason I cannot stand Noinky is not only because of what she says and does in camp, it is because of her solo spots where she tells the truth to the camera. They don't see or her nastiness. I just cannot stand how disrespectful and in the "ghetto" she stlll is. She not only is a thug but she delights in being one. She has no decency, the way she speaks about people is disgusting and her entire thought process is insane. She acts like she is still in the hood trying to jack someone. I understand the game is a brutal one, but she takes it to a new low. She has no class and no grace about her. If she is teaching our youth, even if it just PE, then I worry because her reasoning is, it is Okay to break the rules if it means you win, because winning is all that matters. And that is NOT the way to teach athletics. She also has a HUGE chip on her shoulder and should have been kicked out weeks ago.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:51 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Quote:
True, but someone posted she kept voting for him after he was kicked out. That is unhealthy to be that obsessed with someone. Or was that just a joke?
I don't believe this for a second if she was that "obessed" Dimples would have said something in his blog.

Ccat I hope they do vote off 2 but you're correct they do tend to mislead us with promos.

Old 11-30-2010, 02:13 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,453,208 times
Quote:
The reason I cannot stand Noinky is not only because of what she says and does in camp, it is because of her solo spots where she tells the truth to the camera. They don't see or her nastiness. I just cannot stand how disrespectful and in the "ghetto" she stlll is. She not only is a thug but she delights in being one. She has no decency, the way she speaks about people is disgusting and her entire thought process is insane. She acts like she is still in the hood trying to jack someone. I understand the game is a brutal one, but she takes it to a new low. She has no class and no grace about her. If she is teaching our youth, even if it just PE, then I worry because her reasoning is, it is Okay to break the rules if it means you win, because winning is all that matters. And that is NOT the way to teach athletics. She also has a HUGE chip on her shoulder and should have been kicked out weeks ago.
Probst's blog nailed NaDonkey perfectly. She has the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old. She reminds me of my niece's phase when, instead of using her very capable little brain, she would just answer anything difficult with "So?" or "What-EVER." Adults understand that in most cases, neither is a responsive answer. NaDonkey even does the kind of dumb random things kids do. Smart play with her would be to treat her like the child her behavior betrays.

Old 11-30-2010, 02:16 PM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You must not know much about people that show dogs. I seriously doubt she has a "perddy penny" - she's probably just scraping by. Showing dogs is expensive, and doesn't bring in near what it costs.

I hope she wins - she's one tough gal.
Well she has all her own teeth doesn't she? Guess by the standards of rural NC, she's doin alright.

*disclaimer - above statement is intended as a joke. Any similarity or likeness perceived with other NC reisidents is purely coincidental.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:00 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,211,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
You must not know much about people that show dogs. I seriously doubt she has a "perddy penny" - she's probably just scraping by. Showing dogs is expensive, and doesn't bring in near what it costs.
This is ridiculous. I'm supposed to feel sorry for her because she has 134 acres?
How bout I go on Survivor and tell people to vote for me because I don't have 134 acres but want it.
She chose to try to make a living on the backs of dogs. That's her choice, she could go out and get a job like everyone else. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever nor do I think she needs it.

Marty said in an interview that Right off the bat Jane ran up to him and one of the Jimmy's and said "don't vote me off, my husband died and I really need the money" She then ran off and got into an alliance with....two other women (the one voted off first and...Holly?)
You do realize that the longer you last on the show the more money you get...regardless of winning the million or fan favorite.
That sort of turned him off 1 (trading on tragedy, asking not to be voted off), 2 he got into an alliance with Jill etc. and didn't think more about her which apparently she just couldn't stand.
So its BS that she was all upset.
Jane is the type of person you live next to and everything is fine till one day she all of a sudden gets all wound up about some small infraction, then next thing you know your pet rabbit is boiling on your stove.

And before you feel all bad that maybe her supposed financial situation is because her husband died, ever heard of life insurance? Or just plain planning?

Old 12-01-2010, 06:24 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,880,776 times
Well, it is 3 1/2 hours for me to wait for Survivor, which means those of you on the east coast are having fun! Can't wait to see it and to read your comments. Don't worry, I won't peak!

Old 12-01-2010, 06:33 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Well, it is 3 1/2 hours for me to wait for Survivor, which means those of you on the east coast are having fun! Can't wait to see it and to read your comments. Don't worry, I won't peak!

Another West Coaster here. Well, Pacific Northwest but same time zone. It's now 2 1/2 hours. I won't peek either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV