U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-09-2010, 06:39 PM

28,515 posts, read 21,646,069 times

Advertisements

Yes Probst asked if anyone had the HI now was the time to play it. Several people were shown looking at Sash when Probst asked.

If memory serves me well, didn't Dan a few episodes ago claim a knee injury and that was his excuse not to participate in the challenges?

I thought 'purple Kelley' was named so because she turned purple from the cold rainy weather in one of the first episodes?? I may be wrong. If so. mea culpa.

At this point I don't care who wins as no one really deserves to. And I hope Sash gets backslammed soon and booted out.

Oh well, gonna have another beer now, later...

Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 PM

4,045 posts, read 5,435,626 times
She does have purple streaks in her hair, I've seen flashes of it twice.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:01 AM

783 posts, read 436,496 times
this season really isnt my cup of teas...kinda like amazing race this year too....hopefully they get a far more interesting group next time

Old 12-10-2010, 10:47 AM

2,064 posts, read 1,956,467 times
And the winner of Survivor is...Benry. Have you watched the Ponderosa videos? He is at Ponderosa with Alina, Brenda and Purple Kelly. Lucky guy!

Old 12-10-2010, 10:54 AM

9,994 posts, read 7,126,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
And the winner of Survivor is...Benry. Have you watched the Ponderosa videos? He is at Ponderosa with Alina, Brenda and Purple Kelly. Lucky guy!
not to burst your bubble but.....uh......I doubt he will "get" lucky.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 PM

783 posts, read 436,496 times
hes kind of arrogant and egotistical but still very nice on the eyes

Old 12-10-2010, 02:15 PM

5,521 posts, read 6,122,219 times
This just gets more boring every episode. Its almost like they don't care. Ponderosa clips are boring, everyone gets along. Benry is like, oh I got blindsided. Doesn't even talk about who or why, just that it happened, he was surprised, gee wish he was still in the game but he grew as a person and he's put on 11 pounds and is having fun at Ponderosa.
Final Tribal Council - as opposed to pointed questions to alliance members that stabbed you in the back it will be "tell me how Survivor changed your life and why you deserve the million" all easy going, no worries, its all good, love and peace.
I never thought I'd say I miss Russell. And soccer Coach. Boston Rob...well that's a given no matter what!

Old 12-10-2010, 02:18 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,059,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
I think they might not do a double elimination to make up for the two that quit.

I think the quitting is because of an over reliance on casting.

The women (especially Jane) are easily the biggest threats there. Jane is good at winning immunity and Holly's nice enough that I think most people would vote for her at the end.

I think sometimes how you think something will be isn't the same as the reality of the situation. I also think Kelly P was not likely to have won and perhaps she realized that and that influenced her decision.
I'd like to see it come down to Jane and Holly in the finals.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:21 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,059,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, I think you are correct about what Oinker meant, go.

That's what I said to hubby right then and there while it was playing out, cokatie. I would have loved to have seen him do that!

Didn't the Oinker also say in that piece that Pippy posted, that she sat there shivering in Chase's socks? She got more kindness out of him than she deserved.

I hate the way they recruite for the show but I read something many years ago that "normal", everyday people like you and I don't try out for Survivor because they can't leave their job for 3 months and expect to have one when they come back. IDK, with the jobless situation out there, I'd think more "normal" people would jump at the chance to be on the show now! Ya think??
I'd quit my job to be on Survivor. I can easily find another job.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:51 PM

9,994 posts, read 7,126,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
This just gets more boring every episode. Its almost like they don't care. Ponderosa clips are boring, everyone gets along. Benry is like, oh I got blindsided. Doesn't even talk about who or why, just that it happened, he was surprised, gee wish he was still in the game but he grew as a person and he's put on 11 pounds and is having fun at Ponderosa.
Final Tribal Council - as opposed to pointed questions to alliance members that stabbed you in the back it will be "tell me how Survivor changed your life and why you deserve the million" all easy going, no worries, its all good, love and peace.
I never thought I'd say I miss Russell. And soccer Coach. Boston Rob...well that's a given no matter what!
no kidding and the way this season has played out-useless Dan will probably emerge the winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
I'd like to see it come down to Jane and Holly in the finals.
now that would be awesome!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV