Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Is it just me or does Jennie look and act a lot like Elaine from Seinfeld.
I always thought so too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
LOL@ tonight's show.

enuff said.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:21 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Is it just me or does Jennie look and act a lot like Elaine from Seinfeld.
Actually she is the human version of the cartoon character Betty Boop. She even has that voice.

Leave it to Jeff to cut back on the Mt Lion Pee budget. What a total nutjob - but that is why he even has a show.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:45 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I always thought so too.
yes, we were just saying that last night.
she could pass for her double

Old 08-25-2010, 09:00 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
is jeff freaking trace out just a little and what is he grooming him for?? still thinking zoila deserves a combat medal

Old 08-25-2010, 09:23 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,723,418 times
I think Jeff has a thing for Trace.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,222,939 times
Trace is adorable looking. Well he was on that little show inbetween shows, live with Andy Cohen, something like that, Andy asks Jeff about his love life and went on to say if it involves Trace. His reaction was, ew-no, way too young. So there you go, I think you can catch the video of it on Bravo's website. Jeff has also stated that he will only hire pretty people, so yes, there will be some kind of thing? Not quite sure what to call it. I'm well aware of Zoila too, maybe she's the exception.

Old 08-29-2010, 05:21 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
Trace is adorable looking. Well he was on that little show inbetween shows, live with Andy Cohen, something like that, Andy asks Jeff about his love life and went on to say if it involves Trace. His reaction was, ew-no, way too young. So there you go, I think you can catch the video of it on Bravo's website. Jeff has also stated that he will only hire pretty people, so yes, there will be some kind of thing? Not quite sure what to call it. I'm well aware of Zoila too, maybe she's the exception.
awwww, don't say that about Zoila--if he hires based on looks (which is pretty superficial and shallow, but I still like him) and Zoila was the exception, she definitely makes up for it with her personality

The most recent episode was hilarious. That woman in Thousand Oaks is really out there, but I loved her personality! From the way the episode went, it sounds like Trace may be the employee who leaves. I think the previews implied that someone would be gone this season...I thought it'd be Jennie at first, but she doesn't seem to be contemplating any career changes. It's taken a while for me to find Trace to be cute, but I can see it now. Trace's astonishment at Jeff's seriousness about using human urine to repel the coyotes was hilarious. I guess he didn't realize that Jeff really is a loose cannon and you have to expect the unexpected with him! It was also funny--yet graphic--to hear that Trace relieves himself by sitting down. I don't know many men who do that...that was kinda TMI, but I guess we know he's not the reason why toilet seats get left up in Jeff's house!

I'm glad they got rid of Ryan and business is picking up. The move Ryan made last season was very shady.

Old 08-29-2010, 05:34 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,222,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
awwww, don't say that about Zoila--if he hires based on looks (which is pretty superficial and shallow, but I still like him) and Zoila was the exception, she definitely makes up for it with her personality

The most recent episode was hilarious. That woman in Thousand Oaks is really out there, but I loved her personality! From the way the episode went, it sounds like Trace may be the employee who leaves. I think the previews implied that someone would be gone this season...I thought it'd be Jennie at first, but she doesn't seem to be contemplating any career changes. It's taken a while for me to find Trace to be cute, but I can see it now. Trace's astonishment at Jeff's seriousness about using human urine to repel the coyotes was hilarious. I guess he didn't realize that Jeff really is a loose cannon and you have to expect the unexpected with him! It was also funny--yet graphic--to hear that Trace relieves himself by sitting down. I don't know many men who do that...that was kinda TMI, but I guess we know he's not the reason why toilet seats get left up in Jeff's house!

I'm glad they got rid of Ryan and business is picking up. The move Ryan made last season was very shady.
Well I was just basing it on looks. I find Zoila hilarious, love her. Trace has this Gatsby face, I find charming. Hmmm, between Trace and Jennie, I'm not sure. I think Jennie may leave because of her new boyfriend but then again she has been with Jeff for so long, then again that may very well be why she's leaving. Could be Jett too, with the kid and all. Loving Sarah (I believe that's her name) too, she seems to be unfazed by Jeff's outbursts.

Yeah there was something weird about what Ryan did. I do think Jeff is in the right. If I may speculate, not sure if Jeff has said this, that Ryan was trying to build up his client list before he made the move.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:35 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Trace has a blank look on his face at all times, it is kinda annoying, it looks as though he has no thoughts.

Gotta love Zoila, she also reminds me of Karen's from (Will & Grace), her maid, I don't know what here name was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV