U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-20-2010, 03:40 PM
 
Location: The Big D
14,874 posts, read 23,911,266 times
Reputation: 5787

Advertisements

In case anyone was wondering, they are coming back. I know that I've been curious if they were returning after the mess at the end of last season. Well, THEY ARE! They are currently filming. There will be some changes.

Lynn Curtin will NOT be a RHOC this season. Hmm, maybe she will be tending to her daughters more as a mother
Real Housewives of Orange County | Reality Tea

The NEW Housewife is a good friend of Jugs (aka Alexis) and is said to be her clone. OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!! Peggy Tanous is her name. She "tells it like it is". I'm sure her and Vicki will get along just great The pictures below the article, the family one the dude looks like a younger Slimeball Jimbo. EWWW!
Peggy Tanous To Join Real Housewives Of Orange County, Lynne Curtin Out? | Reality Tea
One of the posters comments:
"I want to know more about his dui’s and her reckless driving charges"
OH, this is gonna be good.
In her wedding picture........ her ring is way too small. He is going to HAVE to give her a new one on the show and go on and on and on about how many carats it is. Maybe he can get one at Jimbo's pawn shop.


Simon Barney will NOT be appearing on RHOC. Tamara will be shown with her new boyfriend, Eddie George.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-20-2010, 03:58 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
5,242 posts, read 5,078,852 times
Reputation: 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
In case anyone was wondering, they are coming back. I know that I've been curious if they were returning after the mess at the end of last season. Well, THEY ARE! They are currently filming. There will be some changes.

Lynn Curtin will NOT be a RHOC this season. Hmm, maybe she will be tending to her daughters more as a mother
Real Housewives of Orange County | Reality Tea

The NEW Housewife is a good friend of Jugs (aka Alexis) and is said to be her clone. OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!! Peggy Tanous is her name. She "tells it like it is". I'm sure her and Vicki will get along just great The pictures below the article, the family one the dude looks like a younger Slimeball Jimbo. EWWW!
Peggy Tanous To Join Real Housewives Of Orange County, Lynne Curtin Out? | Reality Tea
One of the posters comments:
"I want to know more about his duiís and her reckless driving charges"
OH, this is gonna be good.
In her wedding picture........ her ring is way too small. He is going to HAVE to give her a new one on the show and go on and on and on about how many carats it is. Maybe he can get one at Jimbo's pawn shop.


Simon Barney will NOT be appearing on RHOC. Tamara will be shown with her new boyfriend, Eddie George.
Peggy is already bugging me just from looking at the picture. LOL. Another one with duck lips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 04:02 PM
 
Location: The Big D
14,874 posts, read 23,911,266 times
Reputation: 5787
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Peggy is already bugging me just from looking at the picture. LOL. Another one with duck lips.
If the pics bothered you then you gotta check this out, lol. Turn the volume on. She couldn't get a better hair stylist for that "walk out"?????
Peggy Tyler;professional spokesmodel:narrator,presenters,fitness model,swimsuit models,corporate spokesperson,my virtual sales person,tradeshow hostess,lingerie model,orange county southern california los angeles blonde,TV host,live presenter,commerc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 04:02 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
10,007 posts, read 7,143,991 times
Reputation: 13828
I'm thinking I'll miss Lyn.
Can't stand these other women.
I wish they would find a whole new crop for each season; and that goes for each city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 04:40 PM
 
2,376 posts, read 2,430,586 times
Reputation: 2322
according to the links in the OP, lynn is getting her own show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
10,007 posts, read 7,143,991 times
Reputation: 13828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
according to the links in the OP, lynn is getting her own show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 04:55 PM
 
Location: The Big D
14,874 posts, read 23,911,266 times
Reputation: 5787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
according to the links in the OP, lynn is getting her own show.
With Dr. Phil

Did you read that Lynn did not even know that Bravo was not bringing her back. LOL!!! Wonder if it is because she has been on the move that Bravo did not know where she was living.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 05:00 PM
 
947 posts, read 2,081,475 times
Reputation: 706
I think they need a whole new O.C. cast. I know they have some real people out there.

I can't imagine what lynns show would be about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 05:36 PM
 
16,007 posts, read 26,141,305 times
Reputation: 5950
Lynn and Teresa (and several of the ATL bunch) could do a bankruptcy tour...

Was hilarioius on WWHL when the two guests (who were they) made like Lynn with a joint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-20-2010, 05:54 PM
 
2,651 posts, read 3,179,911 times
Reputation: 1830
Can't these women just go away. They are giving us a bad name......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top