U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 08-20-2010, 02:40 PM

14,874 posts, read 21,585,621 times
Default The Real Housewives of Orange County - Season 6

In case anyone was wondering, they are coming back. I know that I've been curious if they were returning after the mess at the end of last season. Well, THEY ARE! They are currently filming. There will be some changes.

Lynn Curtin will NOT be a RHOC this season. Hmm, maybe she will be tending to her daughters more as a mother
Real Housewives of Orange County | Reality Tea

The NEW Housewife is a good friend of Jugs (aka Alexis) and is said to be her clone. OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!! Peggy Tanous is her name. She "tells it like it is". I'm sure her and Vicki will get along just great The pictures below the article, the family one the dude looks like a younger Slimeball Jimbo. EWWW!
Peggy Tanous To Join Real Housewives Of Orange County, Lynne Curtin Out? | Reality Tea
One of the posters comments:
"I want to know more about his dui’s and her reckless driving charges"
OH, this is gonna be good.
In her wedding picture........ her ring is way too small. He is going to HAVE to give her a new one on the show and go on and on and on about how many carats it is. Maybe he can get one at Jimbo's pawn shop.

Simon Barney will NOT be appearing on RHOC. Tamara will be shown with her new boyfriend, Eddie George.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 08-20-2010, 02:58 PM

4,478 posts, read 3,988,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
In case anyone was wondering, they are coming back. I know that I've been curious if they were returning after the mess at the end of last season. Well, THEY ARE! They are currently filming. There will be some changes.

Lynn Curtin will NOT be a RHOC this season. Hmm, maybe she will be tending to her daughters more as a mother
Real Housewives of Orange County | Reality Tea

The NEW Housewife is a good friend of Jugs (aka Alexis) and is said to be her clone. OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!! Peggy Tanous is her name. She "tells it like it is". I'm sure her and Vicki will get along just great The pictures below the article, the family one the dude looks like a younger Slimeball Jimbo. EWWW!
Peggy Tanous To Join Real Housewives Of Orange County, Lynne Curtin Out? | Reality Tea
One of the posters comments:
"I want to know more about his duiís and her reckless driving charges"
OH, this is gonna be good.
In her wedding picture........ her ring is way too small. He is going to HAVE to give her a new one on the show and go on and on and on about how many carats it is. Maybe he can get one at Jimbo's pawn shop.

Simon Barney will NOT be appearing on RHOC. Tamara will be shown with her new boyfriend, Eddie George.
Peggy is already bugging me just from looking at the picture. LOL. Another one with duck lips.

Unread 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Peggy is already bugging me just from looking at the picture. LOL. Another one with duck lips.
If the pics bothered you then you gotta check this out, lol. Turn the volume on. She couldn't get a better hair stylist for that "walk out"?????
Peggy Tyler;professional spokesmodel:narrator,presenters,fitness model,swimsuit models,corporate spokesperson,my virtual sales person,tradeshow hostess,lingerie model,orange county southern california los angeles blonde,TV host,live presenter,commerc

Unread 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM

9,238 posts, read 5,457,514 times
I'm thinking I'll miss Lyn.
Can't stand these other women.
I wish they would find a whole new crop for each season; and that goes for each city.

Unread 08-20-2010, 03:40 PM

2,375 posts, read 2,104,471 times
according to the links in the OP, lynn is getting her own show.

Unread 08-20-2010, 03:41 PM

9,238 posts, read 5,457,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post

Unread 08-20-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
With Dr. Phil

Did you read that Lynn did not even know that Bravo was not bringing her back. LOL!!! Wonder if it is because she has been on the move that Bravo did not know where she was living.

Unread 08-20-2010, 04:00 PM

947 posts, read 1,884,849 times
I think they need a whole new O.C. cast. I know they have some real people out there.

I can't imagine what lynns show would be about.

Unread 08-20-2010, 04:36 PM

15,829 posts, read 23,510,662 times
Lynn and Teresa (and several of the ATL bunch) could do a bankruptcy tour...

Was hilarioius on WWHL when the two guests (who were they) made like Lynn with a joint.

Unread 08-20-2010, 04:54 PM

2,648 posts, read 2,808,476 times
Can't these women just go away. They are giving us a bad name......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV