Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2013, 07:49 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,097,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
I didn't believe that Carl was numb to the hitchhiker. His expression looked a bit... confused? It seemed he found it odd that his dad and Michonne ignored the guy, but knew better than to say anything. The kid is learning some hard lessons.
I agree, I think he felt bad or was confused but knew better than to say anything.
Personally I felt bad for the hitchhiker but I can understand why they didn't want to pick him up. I still was a little shocked to see them pick up his pack in the end. So cold.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:54 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
I thought this was one of the best episodes of the series too. Very emotionally intense and masterfully written.

It's so sad to think of what Morgan had to go through. Suddenly Rick doesn't seem so crazy.

Also, I'm glad we got to see Michonne finally open up a little.
Completely agreed. It's ironic to see Rick looking at Morgan like: "Man, this guy has completely lost it."

And I'm glad Michonne has finally cracked a smile and said more than three words. The way she handled those walkers in the restaurant was pretty badass, too.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:55 AM

115 posts, read 195,533 times
Michonne is a Ninja. That's how she was able to get past the walkers in the restaurant. She also has eyes in the back of her head. When did she get her training? It had to be before the apocalypse. That would be a nice back story.

I wasn't surprised that they didn't stop for the hiker. He was making too much noise. It's a wonder he made it that far. I was half surprised that they stopped for the backpack, but that just goes to show you how people change. If it had been a few months earlier, he might have stood a better chance of them picking him up.

In the first season, Morgan was about to break down before Rick even left town, so I guess when his son got bit by his wife that really took him over the edge. He's better off staying where he is. I'm glad the writers did show what happened to him though.

Did I miss something? What happened to Daryl?

Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
It was nice to finally see more of Michonne, it seems like she has a soft spot for kids, and allows herself to open up more around them. I don't understand how she got that picture back though, it seemed like it fell right by the door where the walkers were swarming.
It seemed that way to me too. They showed the walkers trampling over it and it appeared Carl dropped it right before they got outside. But I guess Michonne is a full fledged ninja now. Did you see how quickly she got to the roof when Morgan was shooting at them?

Old 03-04-2013, 08:45 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroyd View Post
Did I miss something? What happened to Daryl?
There were no scenes at the prison... just Rick, Carl, and Michonne making their run.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:03 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,440,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
It seemed that way to me too. They showed the walkers trampling over it and it appeared Carl dropped it right before they got outside. But I guess Michonne is a full fledged ninja now. Did you see how quickly she got to the roof when Morgan was shooting at them?
she does have a sword,could have used it to pull the picture closer. I really thought she was gonna come around that corner,bit.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
I wonder if Morgan will show up at the prison in time to help defend it's walls? I think half of his crazyness is 1. of course the fact that his son was attacked by his mother but 2. being alone, that in itself, in that type of world would be enough to send anyone over into crazy land. This episode showed him begging to die, but yet look at the defenses he has set up for himself, is that truly the act of someone who wants to die? He could take a car, load up his stuff and set off for the prison Rick told him about. If it is a day trip to get there, spend time there, and drive back to the prison, then Morgan could make it and he is probably aware of the area. Just a thought.

About the lone guy that they (Rick, Michonne, and Carl) drove past........humm definately interesting on how hard they are becoming. There was no conversation between Michonne and Rick about stopping, they just drove past him, leaving him to a certain death. BTW if I were that person I would have cleared out one of those cars and gotten in it and driven away.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:22 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,862,536 times
Wow little Carl is getting to be a bad ass. Dad better watch his step. This was probably the best episode of the series.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:50 AM

1,063 posts, read 3,756,032 times
The hitchhiker scene was depressing to me. I know he was noisy and pretty much doomed but I was thinking about what it would be like from his perspective...being alone, wandering with no place to go. Who was he? Did he have/had a family? I do understand why they didn't pick him up. It's just sad. If it was possible, I would love to see other perspectives from different people, kind of like the webisodes.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:51 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Hey Morgan, do you think your son being killed by his zombie mom is worse than your son killing his zombie mom (ala Karl)?

Last edited by jaypee; 03-04-2013 at 11:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV