Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2013, 05:43 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times

Advertisements

I didnt like that scene too much. It should have been all hands on deck with knives and sharo sticks and supressed firearms to kill every last zombie there. They gave up too quickly on a threat that was too great. That could have been game over right there.
Those piglets would be gobbled up in minutes and theyll be right back on the fence again.

as far as the worms go, I thought he mentioned them as being nutrition for the pigs. I dint think of them as signs of a contagion but fertile soil. But I guess they could be feeding on soil infected with walker juice.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:02 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
All the kids should be issued tridents to carry at all times. As they get older and more mature, they can be issued shorter weapons that require the user to get closer to the walker to kill it.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:12 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I didnt like that scene too much. It should have been all hands on deck with knives and sharo sticks and supressed firearms to kill every last zombie there. They gave up too quickly on a threat that was too great. That could have been game over right there.
Those piglets would be gobbled up in minutes and theyll be right back on the fence again.

as far as the worms go, I thought he mentioned them as being nutrition for the pigs. I dint think of them as signs of a contagion but fertile soil. But I guess they could be feeding on soil infected with walker juice.
They certainly will, And I wondered the same thing. More then enough people to take care of the problem. However the fence was coming down and Rick leading them away from the fence took the pressure off, Giving them some time to shore up the fence at least. It's a temporary fix though only.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:31 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,764,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Anybody else think Rick burning is shirt is symbolic of him coming around to being a strong leader again? That or he is more upset about killing pigs than people.

I think the entire scene (or scenes really) of him, using the pigs for walker bait, getting his gun and Karl's, then burning the pig confinement, shirt, etc was all meant to show us how he is changing back again. Maybe he does not try to lead singularly, but I think he will be back in the mix and changing his philosophy from a peacetime to "wartime" attitude.

Old 10-22-2013, 02:54 PM

4,975 posts, read 11,695,689 times
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but didn't Patrick seem like a different kind of zombie? He didn't shamble around grabbing the first person he saw. (He could have grabbed Tyrese's girlfriend in the showers.) He seemed to calmly walk into the cell and just quietly sat down to start chomping on the guy laying on the bed. Maybe this is a kinder, gentler zombie, lol.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:17 PM

3,973 posts, read 5,166,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but didn't Patrick seem like a different kind of zombie? He didn't shamble around grabbing the first person he saw. (He could have grabbed Tyrese's girlfriend in the showers.) He seemed to calmly walk into the cell and just quietly sat down to start chomping on the guy laying on the bed. Maybe this is a kinder, gentler zombie, lol.
I noticed it too. It was as if he was using intelligence instead of simply following his instinct.

Perhaps the zombies are evolving.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:26 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
Nah. I think he would've gotten tyreses girl first had the other guy not coughed. In the showers I think he was just being a lurker who doesnt move until someone gets real close.

theyve kind of touched on the differences between lurkers and shamblers before I think in the show or maybe talking dead.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:00 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Nah. I think he would've gotten tyreses girl first had the other guy not coughed. In the showers I think he was just being a lurker who doesnt move until someone gets real close.

theyve kind of touched on the differences between lurkers and shamblers before I think in the show or maybe talking dead.
That was my thought; That missy was lucky, at least for that night sad to say.

Old 10-22-2013, 07:17 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,062 times
What we've learned from the most recent episode.

- Team Prison has an inefficient leadership structure.
- Team Prison is lacking an organized, efficient division of labor and mobilization plan.
- Team Prison has the collective intelligence of a shrew, they should've scattered the walkers along the fence just by walking by them. They don't even take basic security measures that would include closing the cell block and cell doors at night.

It's time for the Governor to return and regulate because these clowns are hopeless and don't deserve to survive as they are. This little society they've created is built to fail. The stupid and lazy deserve judgement!

Old 10-22-2013, 07:33 PM

37 posts, read 36,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post

It's time for the Governor to return and regulate because these clowns are hopeless and don't deserve to survive as they are. This little society they've created is built to fail. The stupid and lazy deserve judgement!
Harsh. Yet, true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV