Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 07:25 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,336 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the link. Ms. Hurd does confirm that Sam is dead, though they didn't show his death on screen.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:39 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser199 View Post
* Rick is truly no longer a leader. He's too flaky.
* Tyrese is not a loose cannon. He's understandably upset. If you'll recall, in earlier episodes, he was always reasonable and rational in his thinking. He'll be more of a leader.
* Carol will obviously be back in the picture. Her actions, while upsetting, were rational in light of the circumstances.
* Carl needs to be watched. Rick gives him a long leash - too long.
* Stating the obvious. The Governor's appearance is long overdue.
* When will Darryl run out of arrows?
LOL! That's right up there with my curiosity about the watch batteries. The whole bow and arrow thing ran through my mind as well, it's so, what's that guy from the comic group, not x-men, the other hollywood big box office warriors. (That I'll be one of the first to the theater to watch with the rest of the half nerd half coolish cyborgs)

OK, it's the Avengers, came upon a really cool site while searching for the name of the group that I was having a brain fort on.

Comic Book Movies and Superhero Movie News | Superhero Hype

Anyway, the arrow thing needs a funeral, he needs a new, faster more bad a _ _ weapon to represent, he's no longer trying to hit still targets like deer drinking at the end of a lake.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:00 AM

7,672 posts, read 12,818,359 times
I think the bow/arrow is an excellent weapon. It's quiet, lethal and easy to make new arrows. I bet on their supply runs, they are able to find arrows in the stores since most people would loot for guns, ammo, food and water etc.

And they have shown where he goes back and retrieves the arrows too.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:01 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
What was up with Ana's leg - it looks like it was cut off and then her body being so far away from it? Strange don't you think? I think The guy could be alive, who's to say he didn't kill her? Hehe..

Tyrese can go at anytime.. He's annoying me worse than Bob right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
We were wondering that too. It seems like if a walker somehow ripped her leg off, he'd still be noshing on it. And then how did she get over to the other side of the street with one leg already gone? But it seemed to be a pretty clean cut to the leg, so did the guy do that? If they were stuck in that bathroom together for a few days, it seems odd that he would wait until then to kill her and feed her to the walkers. It was just a weird scene.
I think you guys are just making too big a deal out of it. It was just a dramatic slow reveal of what looked like a living limb with her recognizable tattoo and on up to the gruesome scene of her being devoured. They might never have gotten close enough to know it was Ana unless they saw the limb with tattoo a safe distance away.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:19 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I think you guys are just making too big a deal out of it. It was just a dramatic slow reveal of what looked like a living limb with her recognizable tattoo and on up to the gruesome scene of her being devoured. They might never have gotten close enough to know it was Ana unless they saw the limb with tattoo a safe distance away.
Well, I was just thinking you know. There was no blood trail from the leg to the body the Zombies were chomping down on.. Unless, I'm severely blind, Where was the blood trail. I watched the Episode twice.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:33 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,894,483 times
I'm amazed at all these people who keep saying they think the Governor will come back. Is that what happened in the comics? I have no idea; I've never read them. But I can't see him turning up again. I think his going away instead of dying was just a "decoy" to get viewers wondering if he'll be back.

I didn't like the character at all--a charismatic narcissist leader should at least be charming and likable in order to get people to follow him. He was just a jerk and led through intimidation. I don't see the need of some people to revive an old story arc from last year. We've all moved on, and the stinkin' Governor went off into the sunset. We have new enemies this year to worry about like the pig virus and all the internal stuff between our central cast.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:36 AM

377 posts, read 529,504 times
philip will be back, I bet in the final scene of the final episode of the season like "REMEMBAH ME???!!", end credits, cliffhanger for S5

Old 11-05-2013, 08:42 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
People are already saying will Carol be back, they are asking will Morgan be back or the hippie kid that was with Ana...

its just the nature of some people who have to have every loose end tied up.

It would be far more realistic and dramatic to me if we never find out and those people are never heard from again.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:49 AM

377 posts, read 529,504 times
Maybe Dr. Jenner will be back, you never know. He could have survived. He couldv'e decided he wanted to live after all and got out through a secret passageway only he knew about

Old 11-05-2013, 09:01 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,849,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
People are already saying will Carol be back, they are asking will Morgan be back or the hippie kid that was with Ana...

its just the nature of some people who have to have every loose end tied up.

It would be far more realistic and dramatic to me if we never find out and those people are never heard from again.

They must come back...before I forget who they are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV