Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2013, 06:21 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post

As far as Rick, How was it that he got his watch back? Did he find the kid? I guess the fact that part of the band is missing and Rick has it is our proof that the kid was indeed dead.
The watch was Carols... She gave it to him, before they parted ways...

Old 11-11-2013, 06:45 AM

6,292 posts, read 10,596,420 times
I was really hoping to not see the governor again.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:04 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Well, this show is filled with things where you would think any reasonably smart person would do things differently. Like all the supplies in the hardware store. I would have taken every last thing I could get my hands on. You never know what might come in handy and you have plenty of space to dispose of stuff that is of no use to you back a the prison. Its definitely no use to you 50 miles away!

As far as Rick, How was it that he got his watch back? Did he find the kid? I guess the fact that part of the band is missing and Rick has it is our proof that the kid was indeed dead.

Plenty of action in this episode. Referencing the point above, its too bad no one thought of reinforcing the fence earlier when walkers were not actively attacking. At least the defenses they did have slowed them enough to kill them all. A can of gas and a match might have helped a bit there also.

I was also struck by the fact that in the end, Carol is banished for doing pretty much what had to be done and what they did multiple times this episode. Maybe just a few minutes sooner.
In that case Hershel should have just killed off Glen. He was choking on his own vomit and would have died anyway without the medication.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:07 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,239 times
I noticed that Hershel's family did not contract the illness. I guess living on a farm made them immune.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:20 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,098,381 times
Several times last night I thought Hershel was going to die. TWD don't do that to me.
Loved the Carl and Rick "bonding" scenes thought. =)

Old 11-11-2013, 07:35 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,336 times
I seriously thought Glen was going to die, but he's a popular character so that wasn't likely in retrospect. Core characters that die are your T-Dogs, Lorries, and Andreas because they weren't popular, and in fact in the case of Lorrie and Andrea, where mostly disliked. I can't really say is viewers mostly liked Dale. He could become annoying with all his preaching and doing stupid things like hiding the groups guns.

Does anyone think the Governor is alone? If so he must have killed those two guys who he left with, or they may have simply left the Gov.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,849,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
I was really hoping to not see the governor again.
But he's a big part in the whole story , things slowed down waiting for him to show up again

Old 11-11-2013, 08:02 AM

1,832 posts, read 5,764,117 times
Glad to see the Gov back hopefully he will FSU because this season had been stale with the virus and predictable since the main characters don't even die from the virus.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:11 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,849,724 times
Did that Indian doctor die last night ? Couldn't tell it was all kinda dark.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:15 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,762,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
In that case Hershel should have just killed off Glen. He was choking on his own vomit and would have died anyway without the medication.
Except that at that time, they had no medication and no plan to get medication, so no real hope for recovery. Though I am not sure why no one was using the intubation supplies at that point to keep their airway viable as if you can keep people with these flu like diseases breathing until they can overcome the actual illness, it is the best way for them to make it through.

With the amount of detail we've been given, we don't really know if they were dead prior to Carol knifing them or not.

This whole thing is confounding in that they do such nonsensical things sometimes, its hard to know the "truth" of what's happened.

I will say that I am more of a hard ass than most of these people are. Years ago some friends were gathered over some adult beverages and games and my wife and I got into a big "fight" because we were discussing the movie Alien and letting the guy with the creature on his face back in from the air lock. I said no way would I do it. My wife (actually we were still dating or maybe engaged at the time) asked what if it was me? I said even if it was her and I would expect her to the same if I were the one. At least wait until the situation was understood. She still gives me a hard time over that 15 years later!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV