Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2013, 10:02 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
Seeing the post that the Governor might be somehow infecting the walkers and herding them toward the prison reminded me of something. In the last season, did they ever reveal what was in the "special" tea the doctor that died brewed in Woodsbury?
No they did not. I believe it to be just another continuity issue but we will see.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:06 AM

7,672 posts, read 12,811,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
No they did not. I believe it to be just another continuity issue but we will see.
Sigh. I was thinking that's how Governor was infecting the walkers. Something that Milton (now that I remember his name) had in his research.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:09 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
I thought they left the tube and just took the bag...all that delay in intubating glenn was him opening a sterile bag with a new tube. However, wouldn't there be germs in the bag?

I agree...it wouldn't likely increase his risk of becoming a walker, but could increase his exposure to the swine flu that is killing them.
You are correct. Hershel took out a new tube from a sealed plastic bag. I remember specifically because I was like "Hurry up!!!!" Anyway, in the grand scheme of things of just enjoying the show, does it really matter, lol? Man, people are so technical on here.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:48 AM

1,163 posts, read 1,236,141 times
Ahh the Governor returns! This outta be good
I hope this flu goes away I don't like that part of this season

Old 11-12-2013, 02:42 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
The tea Herschel is giving is Elderberry. He said a couple of episodes ago that he was picking them outside the prison gates for tea.

Herschel did use alcohol before intibating Glen.

To me the ending was ambiguous. Did the Gov lead the walkers or did he just happen to arrive at the same time? How could one guy lead that many walkers? We saw there were no other cars on the road when Darryl and the others got stuck on walker guts. Just the herd of walkers.

Man, that Lizzie's gotta go. She is fruit loops.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:47 PM

7,672 posts, read 12,811,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
The tea Herschel is giving is Elderberry. He said a couple of episodes ago that he was picking them outside the prison gates for tea.

Herschel did use alcohol before intibating Glen.

To me the ending was ambiguous. Did the Gov lead the walkers or did he just happen to arrive at the same time? How could one guy lead that many walkers? We saw there were no other cars on the road when Darryl and the others got stuck on walker guts. Just the herd of walkers.

Man, that Lizzie's gotta go. She is fruit loops.
I meant the tea from last season that Milton gave to Andrea and others. It was mentioned a couple of times but no one knew what was in the tea. I just wondered if I missed what it was.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
I meant the tea from last season that Milton gave to Andrea and others. It was mentioned a couple of times but no one knew what was in the tea. I just wondered if I missed what it was.
Oh, lol, gotcha.

Old 11-12-2013, 02:56 PM

2,754 posts, read 7,419,652 times
lalalala
Not reading current posts past 2010, just chiming in to say I've finished Season 1 on Sunday night on Netflix, and hopefully will be caught up 100% within the next few weeks. Woohoo. Hopefully some cool bug out vehicles come up, can't wait to see Merle reappear.

don't mind me.

Old 11-12-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARFALICIOUS View Post
lalalala
Not reading current posts past 2010, just chiming in to say I've finished Season 1 on Sunday night on Netflix, and hopefully will be caught up 100% within the next few weeks. Woohoo. Hopefully some cool bug out vehicles come up, can't wait to see Merle reappear.

don't mind me.
Sorry, I was in the wrong thread.....

Old 11-12-2013, 05:49 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,009,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber18 View Post
I hope this flu goes away I don't like that part of this season
They did mention that Glen was doing better, so I think those who survived it are on their way to recovering.

So with everyone feeling better, and the prison no longer being as secure as it once was... are they going to move on to a new location soon? There are three episodes left until the winter break, will we be seeing them leave the prison before then?

The outbreak was a good way to kill off a lot of people without it being too strange that the core group survived. It would have been difficult to head out on the road again with so many people. Traveling seems like it would be best for smaller groups.

But leaving the prison would also mean they are really leaving Carol behind, since she wouldn't be able to find them. Is Daryl, and some of the others, going to be okay with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV