Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2013, 06:04 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,503,206 times

Advertisements

Why would Carol need to cover for Lizzie?

Seriously, if Lizzie killed those people, what would Rick and the group do? Exile a child? Sentence her to death?

ETA Danai Gurira is gorgeous. Look at these 7 photos.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:06 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
You can watch from the first episode to the mid season finale....or even revist some of the previous seasons...nice to see the evolution in one continuous stream
I have season 1-3 on dvd so I may do that.....

I don't have Netflix or anything like that like some of you guys have.....

I didn't even start watching the walking dead until season 3 last year. I watched clear up until the mid season finale and decided to buy seasons 1 and 2 to catch up. It sure was nice not having to sit through commercials and not having to wait an entire week between episodes to see what happened next, lol.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:58 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,263,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I only have one really BIG question.......

Just what the heck am I going to do this Sunday night??????
me too. No Walking Dead, No Dexter, No Breaking Bad, No Game of thrones, No Boardwalk Empire...not to mention no Wonderful Wolrd of Disney, no Wild Kingdom, and what the heck happened to Lawrence Whelk while we are at it? All my Sunday favorites are gone (just kidding about Lawrence Whelk, that was my grandmothers fav of Sunday back in the day). Guess Ill have to pay attention to my family now...at least until Febuary

Old 12-07-2013, 07:15 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Welk. No "h" in his name. That was THE show on Sunday nights at my grandparents too. I loved the Lennon Sisters.

"Anda one anda two..."

Old 12-07-2013, 08:09 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,546,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I have season 1-3 on dvd so I may do that.....

I don't have Netflix or anything like that like some of you guys have.....

I didn't even start watching the walking dead until season 3 last year. I watched clear up until the mid season finale and decided to buy seasons 1 and 2 to catch up. It sure was nice not having to sit through commercials and not having to wait an entire week between episodes to see what happened next, lol.
Yes, that is great - I did that also, I think I entered TWD universe at the end of Season 2. Was great to watch back to back to back - then BAM, having to wait a week - ugh, painful.

I've watched season 1 and 2 a few times now, and I thought I would get bored but I see something different. It's interesting to compare the state of things now vs then (i.e., the evolution of Rick, Andrea, Carl, etc.)

Plus the TWD wepisodes are kinda cool - I know they are short but give me a good fix for a few hours or so lol.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:26 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,263,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Welk. No "h" in his name. That was THE show on Sunday nights at my grandparents too. I loved the Lennon Sisters.

"Anda one anda two..."
I used Welk the first time, but changed it because of spell check underlined it.

Old 12-07-2013, 11:36 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
me too. No Walking Dead, No Dexter, No Breaking Bad, No Game of thrones, No Boardwalk Empire...not to mention no Wonderful Wolrd of Disney, no Wild Kingdom, and what the heck happened to Lawrence Whelk while we are at it? All my Sunday favorites are gone (just kidding about Lawrence Whelk, that was my grandmothers fav of Sunday back in the day). Guess Ill have to pay attention to my family now...at least until Febuary
You forgot Bonanza!

Old 12-07-2013, 11:47 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
You forgot Bonanza!
And the ABC Sunday Night Movie! Aren't memories wonderful??

Old 12-07-2013, 01:35 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,462,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Yes, that is great - I did that also, I think I entered TWD universe at the end of Season 2. Was great to watch back to back to back - then BAM, having to wait a week - ugh, painful.

I've watched season 1 and 2 a few times now, and I thought I would get bored but I see something different. It's interesting to compare the state of things now vs then (i.e., the evolution of Rick, Andrea, Carl, etc.)

Plus the TWD wepisodes are kinda cool - I know they are short but give me a good fix for a few hours or so lol.
Me three, I watched the first two in one weekend, on Netflix, no commercial interruptions. I did the same with BB, but that was on AMC those were some of the greatest tv viewing moments that took me days to recoup from after barely getting much sleep.

I might look into those webisodes; see what they're all about. Hope I don't get hooked on them.

Old 12-07-2013, 02:22 PM

1,632 posts, read 1,849,724 times
I was just thinking, if the Gov was realy dead wouldn't he have been on Talking Dead with Hershel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV