Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2014, 06:37 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
I thought I saw some baby formula boxes by the stairs entering in to the box car. Also, I thought I heard Beth screaming from one of the trailers when they were being driven through Terminus as they tried to get away.
I'll have to go back and re-watch on the DVR with slow motion. I did that with candles and the names of the people I would guess who have been sacrificed for their bodies.. I was wondering also if possibly the car that took Beth was in there. I did hear people screaming but couldn't tell if it was Beth I thought hey said help us, that's what it said on the closed captioning I think. and don't forget rick hid those guns in the woods. so whoever gets out can go get them. we know that is coming. and as far as carol and tyrese they may have been the only smart one's to rethink what Terminus really means, or could be watching from a distance.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:40 AM

2,167 posts, read 3,133,037 times
I don't think it was baby formula but rather powderd milk containers. Still, an obvious attempt at foreshadow? Not sure.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:55 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
I Didn't recognize the voices coming from the cargo containers. Maybe they are some other people.

It is going to be tough for Carol and Tyrese to stage a rescue unless they can find a sitter for Judith.

I didn't see any sign of the Cadillac coach/limo that took Beth. Seems like all the vehicles around were wrecked or burnt out. It would seem that actively capturing people would be against their MO of just leaving the front and back door open and letting people wander into the trap freely.

I did wish Darryl had given at least a quick explanation of what happened to him and her at the morticians house to Rick instead of just, "She's gone." Rick could've known something he didn't.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:56 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
I thought I saw some baby formula boxes by the stairs entering in to the box car.
Mary appears to be pregnant so maybe the formula/milk if for her baby.

Old 03-31-2014, 07:14 AM

2,167 posts, read 3,133,037 times
Here is how I see Terminus working......................Everyone is welcome. The more people they have, the stronger they become. They get you in and let you see a sort of eutopia with gardens, wash stations and food cooking. The first thing they do is fix you a plate of food and try to get you to eat. Most people are probably starving and scarf it down pretty quickly without thinking. It's good, and they fill up on it and feel relaxed and safe for the first time in a long time. Then they let you know the catch. It's human flesh. It's a plentiful source of food. You have done what you had to do out there to survive. This is just another obsticle to overcome to continue to survive. If you agree to join us, you will have santuary, peace, work and plenty to eat. If you choose not to join us, you become dinner. It is that simple.

In a ZA, after being on the run for 2 or 3 years barely scraping by, this could be an acceptable option for a life for many. Just think of all the terrible things they had to endure up to now. This is just one more thing from the old world that they need to get over. I can see it happening.

Old 03-31-2014, 07:26 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
nice post, USC. very possible.

by the way, go Gamecocks! (My wife is from Columbia)

Old 03-31-2014, 07:28 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
I don't think it was baby formula but rather powderd milk containers. Still, an obvious attempt at foreshadow? Not sure.

Probably to drug the people in the boxcars so they can be handled easier.

Old 03-31-2014, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
I get what you are saying. But there is a large portion of viewers that just want the gore, suspense and action. They don't want character development. The show is beginning to make some people think too hard. Some people are lazy and just want to be entertained. Not that there is anything wrong with that (Insert Seinfeld reference.) But going forward, those people will probably stop watching the show. Plot lines are going to get even longer and more complicated going forward.
Agreed..

Old 03-31-2014, 07:31 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I Didn't recognize the voices coming from the cargo containers. Maybe they are some other people.

It is going to be tough for Carol and Tyrese to stage a rescue unless they can find a sitter for Judith.

I didn't see any sign of the Cadillac coach/limo that took Beth. Seems like all the vehicles around were wrecked or burnt out. It would seem that actively capturing people would be against their MO of just leaving the front and back door open and letting people wander into the trap freely.

I did wish Darryl had given at least a quick explanation of what happened to him and her at the morticians house to Rick instead of just, "She's gone." Rick could've known something he didn't.

Also, Joe knew that "Terminus" was a myth. He could have at least said "why?" and warned Darryl about how well the people there were armed. Instead, it was a throw away comment and Darryl just accepted it as truth.

Old 03-31-2014, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post

yes I wondered that too. why not explain more of what happened. and I also thought that maybe Maggie and Glenn would have been a little more happier to see rick and the group.. and ask about Beth. But they only have an hour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV