Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2014, 12:39 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Random comment: Andrew Lincoln looked rather DELICIOUS last night on The Talking Dead!!
Andrew Lincoln looks delicious every day, every way, always

Old 03-31-2014, 12:39 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,159,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Who is We all????
I don't hate Her..
All my brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum! You and me, like family. We're having a Rick and Daryl moment right now... I'll be Rick.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:40 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,761,293 times
I hope Beth makes it. Her character is unique in that she doesn't have some stand out quality like the other women but is so detached and shell shocked sometimes. Shes not a samurai bad ass, she's not a stone cold killer who will pull the trigger to help "the greater good", she's not a plucky lesbian or a warrior girl with tight shorts or a love bird. By not bringing a defining overall character stamp she is refreshing. Heck, she doesn't even get to be the damsel in distress because her own sister doesn't ask about her and Darryl can't waste a few words describing what happened to her.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:41 PM

1,962 posts, read 2,707,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam4USC View Post
I get what you are saying. But there is a large portion of viewers that just want the gore, suspense and action. They don't want character development. The show is beginning to make some people think too hard. Some people are lazy and just want to be entertained.
I found the whole season to be masturbation without the payoff.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:43 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,761,293 times
Also, did anyone get the impression that the guy Rick took hostage right when the ship went down at Terminus was about to give up some information had not the other guy stopped him? Seemed like he was trying to shut him up as he was losing his cool as the situation degraded. I didn't even know he had been shot dead until the Talking Dead in memorian recap.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:47 PM

2,167 posts, read 3,130,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser199 View Post
The you are obviously one of the people I'm talking about who could care less about plot and character development. If it's so bad, quit watching. Why would you waste your time?

Old 03-31-2014, 12:53 PM

3,550 posts, read 6,488,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser199 View Post
you understand if I don't want to shake your hand

10,179 posts, read 11,161,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I hope Beth makes it. Her character is unique in that she doesn't have some stand out quality like the other women but is so detached and shell shocked sometimes. Shes not a samurai bad ass, she's not a stone cold killer who will pull the trigger to help "the greater good", she's not a plucky lesbian or a warrior girl with tight shorts or a love bird. By not bringing a defining overall character stamp she is refreshing. Heck, she doesn't even get to be the damsel in distress because her own sister doesn't ask about her and Darryl can't waste a few words describing what happened to her.

Great Post!

I do think If she's given the chance, she can stand out.... It's sad one can't have a heart - soul in the ZA, where Viewers have to hate you for it...

Yet, her father - Hershel who tried to give everyone Hope and encouragement was loved by so many(viewers)... I haven't heard of anyone hating him..

3,929 posts, read 2,952,176 times
I don't dislike the character of Beth. I think they still have more to develop with her character in the coming season. I just thought it would be an interesting scenario if Beth was cooked up and served to the group.

I don't hate this show. It is by far my favorite thing on television right now, but that won't stop me from having complaints about it. I have a love hate relationship with the show and definitely with many of the characters. It's fun to ***** and moan about it. I'm not this devoted to any other show on television.

I'm excited to see Rick back to his old badass self. I was actually wishing him dead about 4 episodes ago. I loved his big fight scene in last nights episode. It was awesome and I totally found my self screaming out loud "yesssss!" when he bit that guy.

I was hoping Carl would have killed his attacker, but I understand why the writers didn't go there. That scene had my blood boiling. I tell ya, I would have gone bat**** crazy and done exactly what Rick did. Man that was a hard scene to watch.

I definitely am looking forward to next season. 7 months is gonna drag by slowly :-(

Old 03-31-2014, 01:08 PM

966 posts, read 1,344,706 times
Conversation over heard at Terminus,
What do you want for dinner tonight ? Chinese or Mexican ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV