Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2014, 07:26 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,083,707 times

Advertisements

Another week, another annoying move by Kody that had me yelling at my TV.

I'm sorry, but if you're going to run a 5K with your wife/wives and some of your kids, wouldn't you make it a family experience rather than "setting your pace?"

He looked like such a tool taking off and leaving his family and his wife's trainer to push their children in the stroller during the race. I'm sorry, but I hope that Janelle leaves his sorry ass and starts a relationship with her trainer. Hell, maybe they could be brother husbands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2014, 11:36 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I was disgusted by Christine's whining about Aspyn leaving because she does everything around the house. Um...Aspyn is a KID, and you don't WORK...do it yourself you lazy COW!
I am not a fan of any of the women on this show but I'll take Christine over Meri any day of the week.

I'd also take Christine's daughter, Aspyn, over Meri's whining, sniveling, spoiled Mariah - hands down.

Aspyn is such a much more pleasant girl than Mariah, (almost) always seems to be smiling - such a difference from Mariah's perpetual "what about me?" scowl.

Also, that temper tantrum that Meri threw at graduation was appalling. I was almost embarrassed for her. She's a train wreck - I can't stand watching her, but I can't seem to stop.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:04 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
What fun, watching the new, younger skinny wife try on clothes. And why did they have to go out of state to buy a dang dress? Its so silly to see the money they throw away, but then claim not to have the funds for college. I personally loved Robin's face when they were told there'd be a 5th wife. It must be coveted to be the youngest and last wife.

Awww, poor Kody having to FINALLY watch his kids, if that's what you can call it since he had all that help. Maybe he shouldn't have had more than he could handle alone.??

Poor Truley, hope she's ok, and shame on them if they're using that baby for ratings by "pretending" she's worse than she is. This is my main show I hate to like.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Something I was wondering about (and forgot to include in my last post) - in last week's episode (not the most recent one), when they were discussing student loans and that the parents would have to co-sign, if all of the parents have at one time or another been involved in bankruptcies and/or other credit issues, could they even co-sign?

I know after a certain number of years, bankruptcies are discharged, but has it been that long since the Brown bankruptcies?

Old 01-21-2014, 03:17 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post

Aspyn is such a much more pleasant girl.......
Yes, a cute girl. Loved it when she laughed and whispered to Mariah while watching the flash mob, "I'm so doing this" - lol.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:09 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
I cannot figure out why I keep tuning into this show! I started this season because a good friend likes it.

So stupid when they are at the pool. Kody doesn't want to discuss their religion and how girls are asked for and courted in front on the neighbors.

Dude, you're on TV.

I also don't like what it implies. Some dude from the church is going to 'ask for' his daughters?

Reminds me of the young girls that are assigned to marry in the FLDS. ugh.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:06 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
I agree Jen, yuck. Makes the girls seem like nothing more than a possession or something to sell. It also gave me the creeps, like they're not "worthy" or cute enough to be asked about. What a self esteem killer and just plain wrong! No surprise they grow up thinking they have to share a man.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:12 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,774 times
The expensive and weird dress trip aside...Am I the only one who thought it was weird that the wives talked about how modest they must be with long skirts and sleeves at all times, then they show Cody mending the teen daughter's toe in the bathtub while she wears a skimpy sundress/mini skirt with her legs wide open exposing her crotch while Cody bends down with his head between her legs? I was like, "eeew wth." Modesty?

Then drink beer after talking about how it against their religion? I think these people are into more for multiple partners (for Cody mainly), rather than some religion.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:35 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times
How sad it was for Christine when she mentioned she was excited to spend the weekend with the other wives and then she looked at Meri's whiny face and asked her if she was excited and all Meri could do was stutter and say she wasn't excited since she wasn't sure what she was expected to do!

For goodness sakes...you were EXPECTED to have fun!

And WHY go to a store that only ONE WIFE can fit into the clothes?

Sure, make your own dresses...those are going to look great! NOT.

Cody goes to a race with is family and then just takes care of himself. That is pretty much the usual. He doesn't have a clue.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:37 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
The expensive and weird dress trip aside...Am I the only one who thought it was weird that the wives talked about how modest they must be with long skirts and sleeves at all times, then they show Cody mending the teen daughter's toe in the bathtub while she wears a skimpy sundress/mini skirt with her legs wide open exposing her crotch while Cody bends down with his head between her legs? I was like, "eeew wth." Modesty?

Then drink beer after talking about how it against their religion? I think these people are into more for multiple partners (for Cody mainly), rather than some religion.
I didn't see the part about the stubbed toe.

Tasting some beer doesn't seem like a big deal to me at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV