Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
With the pan...I know! I totally knew Nelson was going to get involved with that flower guy though.

Okay, for the bold, this will be way out of wack cause I can't remember specifics, someone can fill in the blanks though. That old man who she was asking for money to repair items on the mansion was saying that the mansion spends more then it makes, and he won't be giving anymore. I think she asked about re-mortgaging the mansion or something, and he told her she can't, because technically, Jimmy owns the place and she isn't entitled to.....something. (maybe to remortgage..for repair money?)

He said she would have to declare Jimmy dead in order to gain the title to the mansion. Now, she can't come out and say Jimmy was murdered, because she's been saying he's in Europe, and that's what everyone else thinks/playing along with.

I believe she's writing these letters, and sending them off as "proof" that she has been trying to contact him. When he doesn't return the letters after a period of time, prehaps she can declare him missing or find a way to have him declared dead, and then she inherits the mansion.

Clear as mud? lol

Still though, something in the back of my head keeps saying Jimmy is alive. I doubt it...but, ya never know.
When Jimmy was shot last season I turned to my wife and yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". I loved his character. The guy that plays Capone does an awesome job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
When Jimmy was shot last season I turned to my wife and yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". I loved his character. The guy that plays Capone does an awesome job.
Me too!!!! I thought, 'this guy must have asked for too much money or pissed off his costar or something'! He was too strong to kill this early. Better to recast than kill him. That boy can act his a$$ off!!!! Typical complex Scorsese leading man. Him a Nucky going toe to toe would have been great!

yeah....the sex scene with fake jimmy was really creep-worthy. My stomach literally lurched a bit. I couldn't even enjoy his booty for seeing her creepy speech. Bleargh!! It's too bad because my heart sprang at seeing the amazing likeness, and he's a cheerier sweeter version. Aaaand now she's ruining him and probably ready to slaughter the poor boy. That's what bugs me now, that none of them are really redeemable, it's one whackadoo after another! Margaret was sweet but who knows what the writers will do to her before it's over. At least with Jimmy I could root for him a bit because of his crazy parents.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:54 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,785 times
Wow....Jillian is a hot mess. I knew it was lookin' bad tonight but....wow!

Old 10-28-2012, 08:01 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
IT'S TOO LATE! What the hell is wrong with Margaret? He wanted to give it another chance and she turned her back. He ought to kick her to the curb, send her back to wherever he found her! He has given her everything! She makes me sooo mad.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:03 PM

How is she going to get away with passing that guy off as Jimmy, they know what he looked like. Don't they?

Old 10-29-2012, 12:07 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
I hope that Gillian and Gyp both meet the end of Harrow's shotgun! Preferably him with a dog collar on ...

Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
IT'S TOO LATE! What the hell is wrong with Margaret? He wanted to give it another chance and she turned her back. He ought to kick her to the curb, send her back to wherever he found her! He has given her everything! She makes me sooo mad.
Yes, and then she tells that sister in law that story, she's setting the ground for something. She's sneaky. I feel sorry for Nucky, too.

My husband, though, who enjoys reading history, says that the character that Margaret is stays with the guy and that they end up with a happy life together.

Last edited by goldengrain; 10-29-2012 at 01:43 PM..

Old 10-29-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Yes, and then she tells that sister in law that story, she's setting the ground for something. She's sneaky. I feel sorry for Nucky, too.

My husband, though, who enjoys reading history, says that the character that Margaret is stays with the guy and that they end up with a happy life together.
Don't tell me that - I'm enjoying disliking her right now!

Old 10-29-2012, 06:16 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Agreed, I can't STAND her character. I hope she catches one of Gyp's stray bullets when he goes after Nucky.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:57 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,846,883 times
Am I the only one that likes Margart!?

Looks like Gyp Rosetti is about to go on the war path!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV