Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2011, 04:03 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,335,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
I will mourn with you guys as well... I'm still sad that he was gone. He wasn't going to win... but there were others that were worse than he was that should have gone first!
can I squeeze in?

Scotty is one of those "I like to listen to him, but can't look at him" guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 07:08 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Does anyone know what Jacob was arrested for recently?

Someone on another board said he has a run in with the law and might have been arrested.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:19 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,252,061 times
Jacob was arrested for riding free on public transportation, not showing up for court. A warrant was issued and he was pulled over for a traffic violation. Stefano has also been arrested in the past. Doesn't seem to have hurt him.

Old 04-15-2011, 10:10 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
What's a true American Idol without an arrest record?

Old 04-15-2011, 10:45 PM

693 posts, read 1,040,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunky View Post
Scotty is one of those "I like to listen to him, but can't look at him" guys.
I'm sorry, but he looks like the dude on Mad Magazine and I can't stand the way he holds his microphone. I know it's trivial, but . . . .

Besides that, I love the fact that the show featured Country, Gospel, R&B, and Heavy Metal all in one show. How cool is that?!

Old 04-16-2011, 02:19 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,549,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
He doesn't wear the crazy suits to be good, that's just who he is. A true artist sounds great when you just listen to him and I have downloaded and listened to every single one of Paul's performances that I can. I love his voice, I love his music, and I love the way he sounds.

But he's unique and he's different and not everyone likes that.
Exactly, the clothes are a small part of it...it's the voice and how captivated the audience is with the performer.

I'm still a James fan, sorry...I really enjoy watching him perform and listening to his voice. He has my vote, even though I have never voted.

I'm silently rooting for him!

Last edited by hopedelivers; 04-16-2011 at 02:20 AM.. Reason: Adding text...

Old 04-16-2011, 06:21 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,688,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post

Exactly, the clothes are a small part of it...it's the voice and how captivated the audience is with the performer.

I'm still a James fan, sorry...I really enjoy watching him perform and listening to his voice. He has my vote, even though I have never voted.

Why be silent if you like him? I am a James fan too and have given him a vote or two...Go ahead,take the plunge and just do it.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:31 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Anyone else see Paul on Jay Leno's show last night? He must have sang every song he's done on Idol---sang on all the commercial breaks and the TV audience got to hear parts of the songs as they'd come and go from the commercials. I don't recall any of the past contestants doing more than one song when they'd be on the show. It was great. He was clearly having fun and even bantered back and forth with Jay a little, too.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
I'm sorry, but he looks like the dude on Mad Magazine and I can't stand the way he holds his microphone. I know it's trivial, but . . . .

Besides that, I love the fact that the show featured Country, Gospel, R&B, and Heavy Metal all in one show. How cool is that?!
why are you sorry?

Yeah, his resemblance to Alfred E. and GW has been mentioned before.
There are a lot of people who have made it big despite being goofy looking though, so Scotty will do fine.

Old 04-16-2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post

don't be sorry...and why be silent? he's obviously doing very well in the competition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV