Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2011, 01:26 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,319,638 times

Advertisements

I guess either Jacob or Hayley will say goodbye tonight. They have great voices but ther's a little something missing, maybe charisma or something.
I wonder what the stylists are doing - honestly, what was that outfit Jacob wore?
And honestly, I don't misss Pia at all, she was so boring I could cry. People should get over it! If she deserves a record deal, she'll get one (as will any other contestant!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 01:27 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,674,687 times
ok I am listening (DVR) from the other room.
James, not bad but that is an iconic song, hard to mess it up.
Scotty, I had to get up and make sure it was you...good but stick to what you do best. I did think his delivery was great.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:49 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,870,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernkomfort27 View Post
I disliked it when Randy told everyone James is going to win. I see it as an attempt to manipulate the outcome, and in past seasons this has backfired.
The judges should critque, but Randy went to far in his praise. Just my opinion.
I agree, and it's insensitive to other performers who are singing their hearts out.

Old 04-28-2011, 01:53 PM

18,469 posts, read 31,630,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
I guess either Jacob or Hayley will say goodbye tonight. They have great voices but ther's a little something missing, maybe charisma or something.
I wonder what the stylists are doing - honestly, what was that outfit Jacob wore?
And honestly, I don't misss Pia at all, she was so boring I could cry. People should get over it! If she deserves a record deal, she'll get one (as will any other contestant!)

1 - I agree, That outfit was, well, it was something.

2 - Yes, also agree, I wasn't that crazy about Pia either, she put me to sleep....and WTF she is performing on Dancing with the Stars? Your kidding, did I miss something here?????

Old 04-28-2011, 04:51 PM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1 View Post
OMG, this show just gets worse and worse for me. The whole thing is so tired and formulaic, and the judges are just phoning it in. I was looking forward to watching this season, but I think for my own sanity, I need to step away.

Furthermore, that last duet was unbearable.
The judges don't really have a role...they don't judge anything so I can see why they phone it in.

The duets are horrible...why bother with them? Get rid of the guest performers, duets and extraneous stuff and get the show over with!

Old 04-28-2011, 05:21 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
I haven't read what has all has been posted, but I'd like to throw my two cents in. My thinking is they should change the voting by not voting for your favorite singer, because in most cases your favorite singer is not the best singer. But we should vote on who we think is the worst singer and the one who receives the most votes is gone. I don't think teenie boppers would flood the their calls for the worst singer. Perhaps we would get a more accurate representation on who should go, and maybe Pia would still be on.
The one who recieves the least amount is gone so its kinda the same thing. Kids would still vote for who they don't like if they are voting for who they do like, and I still think Pia would be gone. She was BORING.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:25 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,513,090 times
Speaking of guest performers, Lady Gaga will perform on the finale her latest song Judas

Old 04-28-2011, 06:14 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,305,220 times
Hmmmm, Ryan said we are going to be shocked at who is going home....

Old 04-28-2011, 06:17 PM

3,086 posts, read 7,613,969 times
My prediction is that it will be Casey, as unpopular that will be with most.
Jacob and Haley in the bottom as well.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:21 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
He didn't say shocked, though, he said "lots of disappointed people," which isn't really giving anything away. Obviously by the time you get down to a handful, everybody's got lots of supporters. Jacob, for instance, may not be my cup of tea, but he's obviously quite a few sombodies' favorite, or he wouldn't still be there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV