Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2010, 04:30 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
Is it just me but I never noticed this other son,Levi before? Where did he come from?

Show is getting boring now though.

These kids are way too old to act this way. Super immature. All of them.
well, when you don't have to work for anything, why grow up at all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 08:02 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagojlo View Post
Is it me or does the mom look like she goes tanning? I know she runs but her kids are outdoors a lot, as is her husband, and none of them are as orange as she is.
Of course she goes tanning! You can tell that orange glow anywhere!

She's the type of White Trash who has nothing yet wants everyone to think she has money so she'll flit over to Starbucks for a mocha latte or whatever, then run to the tanning salon, then get her nails done, get her hair done, get her waxing, etc etc etc.... EVERYONE has to do without except her, of course. (I'm sure you've noticed she hasn't pawned any of that bling she has -- but the kid had to sell his baseball glove, the little one had to give up her cheerleading, the other one couldn't go to her prom, etc).

Old 12-13-2010, 12:31 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,086,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
or so the editing shows I just think some are being a bit harsh on this kid. It's the parents who caused the mess. Not the kid's faults.
I will say that selling his baseball glove did show him in a good light. As a lifelong competitive softball player, a glove you love is your best friend. You keep it until it breaks so badly it can no longer be repaired.

Old 12-13-2010, 07:17 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,404,265 times
Yup, the Mom ~ Laura ~ has no clue. SELL that junk Mercedes, SELL the "BLING". Nothing wrong with a simple wedding band.

Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
or so the editing shows I just think some are being a bit harsh on this kid. It's the parents who caused the mess. Not the kid's faults.

she probably goes to tanning beds and a lot of ther co$tly things. Can't stand her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
I will say that selling his baseball glove did show him in a good light. As a lifelong competitive softball player, a glove you love is your best friend. You keep it until it breaks so badly it can no longer be repaired.
Yes, the parents caused the mess, including spoiling the kids when they had the money. The current situation could be a learning experience for all of them, but instead of setting a good example by cutting out the coffee, eating out, etc, they are including the kids in ways that maybe they shouldn't like the one selling his glove, dumpster diving, and working (house cleaning and boot camp) but not paying them for it.

Old 12-13-2010, 09:47 AM

I haven't seen the bootcamp episode ~~ it's not On Demand yet. what bootcamp???

Old 12-13-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I haven't seen the bootcamp episode ~~ it's not On Demand yet. what bootcamp???
mom decided to do a fitness bootcamp to make some extra money. So I've seen the boys do landscape work with dad, the girls clean 1 house with mom, and all of the kids help with this fitness class once. Mom keeps talking about "starting businesses", but what will happen to them when school starts and she's back to her normal job? I think they are very short sighted. They'd be better off cutting expenses than thinking of ways to make a few dollars here and there.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM

Thanks rkb0305. I agree with you ~~ it had to take money to start up that bootcamp!! Wonder where that came from???

Old 12-13-2010, 02:13 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,918,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
mom decided to do a fitness bootcamp to make some extra money. So I've seen the boys do landscape work with dad, the girls clean 1 house with mom, and all of the kids help with this fitness class once. Mom keeps talking about "starting businesses", but what will happen to them when school starts and she's back to her normal job? I think they are very short sighted. They'd be better off cutting expenses than thinking of ways to make a few dollars here and there.
The bootcamp thing was so freaking stupid. First of all, she needs to be a licensed fitness instructor as do her assistants. Does anyone there know CPR? How about insurance should they do something that hurts someone? I certainly wouldn't spend MY money on some halfwits that need money and think they can start a bootcamp with no experience. The mom seems like one of those people always looking for a strike-it-rich scheme. If I were in the fitness business I would be offended. It is like someone needing money and thinking they can open a salon when all they know how to do is work a flowbee.

On to the food. The mom can't cook and the kids don't like what she makes. Part of me thinks this is her passive agressive way to get out of cooking. I think she whines a lot. Maybe it isn't shown but she seems to get away with a lot. Not selling her car despite it needing a ton of work they cannot afford. Gotta have that special coffee drink with the special straw. Only cook three things because I don't like to cook and when they get sick of those things they won't ask me for awhile. How was she expecting to feed 5 kids when cooking isn't her thing (before Todd came along)?

Old 12-13-2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
The bootcamp thing was so freaking stupid. First of all, she needs to be a licensed fitness instructor as do her assistants. Does anyone there know CPR? How about insurance should they do something that hurts someone? I certainly wouldn't spend MY money on some halfwits that need money and think they can start a bootcamp with no experience. The mom seems like one of those people always looking for a strike-it-rich scheme. If I were in the fitness business I would be offended. It is like someone needing money and thinking they can open a salon when all they know how to do is work a flowbee.

On to the food. The mom can't cook and the kids don't like what she makes. Part of me thinks this is her passive agressive way to get out of cooking. I think she whines a lot. Maybe it isn't shown but she seems to get away with a lot. Not selling her car despite it needing a ton of work they cannot afford. Gotta have that special coffee drink with the special straw. Only cook three things because I don't like to cook and when they get sick of those things they won't ask me for awhile. How was she expecting to feed 5 kids when cooking isn't her thing (before Todd came along)?
I think you're right. When I got married I knew nothing about cooking. It has been 11 years, and has taken some practice, but I can hold my own now. She needs to get some easy crock pot recipes, and practice a little.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV