Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2011, 10:05 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times

Advertisements

I'm surprised so many people are rooting for Kirstie Alley. I never could stand her, I'm not even sure why. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2011, 10:14 AM

23,016 posts, read 34,383,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I'm surprised so many people are rooting for Kirstie Alley. I never could stand her, I'm not even sure why. Lol
I'm not a fan of hers, but she did do pretty good last.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I must admit, the first time I saw Wendy Williams I wondered if she was a man in drag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
her dancing convinced me--she's a transvestite

So, you see what I meant.

It's just her deep voice, her height, the wigs and those broad shoulders, the "exaggerated" bosom.

And..........dare I say it........her dancing "style" reminded me of..........Bristol's.

Wendy or Mike Catherwood should be the first to go.......it is a toss up.

The biggest surprise....Ralph Macchio........he was really good.

Now, the best for last, Kirsty. WOW, just WOW. She was AWESOM! I knew she could move and was light on her feet...........but........she has natural dance talent too! Love the way she and Maks play off of each other......fun to watch.

Old 03-22-2011, 10:45 AM

2,540 posts, read 6,230,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
Curious, was Kristy with and do ads for Jenny Craig on tv? How much weight did she lose and how much of it did she gain back? Heck, I've go more "wiggle/rhythm" in my little finger than some of these celeb's/stars do in their body! In my "younger days", I could do a very good (and sometimes fast) 2-step and Texas Swing........just ask my wife!
It was great seeing Jeniffer Gray, Florence Henderson and some other celeb's/stars in the audience. TV has gotten better for us now during the week......DWTS, AI and later AGT.
Kirsty was w/ Jenny Craig from 2005 to 2008 and lost something like 75 lbs. She quit JC when the weight started piling on again. I'm not sure how much she gained back, but it was alot.

Old 03-22-2011, 11:11 AM

987 posts, read 1,746,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
So, you see what I meant.

It's just her deep voice, her height, the wigs and those broad shoulders, the "exaggerated" bosom.

And..........dare I say it........her dancing "style" reminded me of..........Bristol's.

Wendy or Mike Catherwood should be the first to go.......it is a toss up.
Yep! Thats what I thought, Wendy looks like a horse, and I thought she was in drag too!!, well I don't care too much for her, but she can't dance, and I don't think there are enough fan of hers to make her last, and like I stated in one of my earlier posts, Mike needs practice, but I'm w/you, he's a goner...

Old 03-22-2011, 11:49 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Hines was very good, love his smile.
Between his smile and the twinkle in his eye he is all-around devastating. I've already marked my calendar so I don't miss him on next week's show.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:30 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,953 times
I enjoyed Hines last night but I missed Ralph. Wendy looked awkward she looked like frankenstein lol I love her though hopefully she'll be on the show a little longer.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:33 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by js1mom View Post
How is it that Ralph Maccio has NOT AGED???? And I thought he, Kirstie, and the young girl who danced first were the very best. I could not believe that Kirstie is 60, either!

Ralph Macchio (YUMMY YUMMY SWOOON)!!!

Old 03-22-2011, 04:21 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,042,649 times
I have to google and see who some of these people are. I didn't think KA was 60! Looks good. NO clue who that guy with Lacey is and I usually root for her, but then agian, I usually know who her partner is.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnt.starling View Post
Good for Kirstie Alley, I hope she lasts long on there, she really was doing pretty good...I also think she looks better than she has in the past 5 yrs....Ralph was also pretty good. Knowing who Mike Catherwood is (Psycho Mike from KROQfm in LA) well buddy you need alot of practice...

What a great show last night! Ralph was spectacular and Kirstie was so light on her feet! I noticed the "funny hands" too. Made me lol. Wendy Williams was a washout IMO and that Mike, the radio guy was downright rude and bigoted.

Did anyone notice what he said when he first met Lacey? Something to the effect that he was so glad Lacey was American because not too many people remember the Cold War but "I do.". I was wtf did he just say? Then listened in brain again and I was gobsmacked!!! What a nasty piece of work he is, IMO.

Hines was good and love that smile. Romeo sure has what his dad doesn't.

Can't wait for next week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV