Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,146,081 times

Advertisements

I didn't think Chris had that bad a dance Monday night! I actually though he was quite good.

I can't believe that Kendra got by for another week. I dislike her very much.

Ralph does look sickly and pasty.

Kirstie has already lost a lot of weight. Looked like Bristol Palin lost some too. At least in her face.

I like Hines and Romeo.

I'm loving that this season there is no sure front runner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2011, 08:28 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,339,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Yep I want to see Kirstie and Maksim win that mirrored ball and I think bruno might be her biggest fan on the judge panel . He sure seems to admire her . Maksim oh my what can I say that is one gorgeous piece of man.. emm .. what I could do with that LOL !! Okay time to stop . Chelsea Im sorry but that lip thing she does yuck .. Kendra has the manners of a inbred bull , she is so rude to Louis and i know he will be glad to see her go , she can go shake those cachongas somewhere else because frankly that is all she has going for her . Hines is okay . I will stop here now .

I agree. GO Kirstie!!
LMAO @ Kendra being an inbred bull LMAO!! She has the grace of a bull in a china shop!

Old 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM

15,701 posts, read 17,008,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Omg no I did not hear that okay so now my opinion of Louie is not so good . Okay so they are both trash and if one of those dance partners talked to me like I would speak to the producers and be off the show in a heartbeat . I think maybe Louie might have had enough of kendra too and he is losing his patience with her cause honestly I have never seen him loose his temper with other partners he has had . I suspect there are fights behind the scenes we dont even see or hear about .
I didn't take Louie's comment as being made in a "mad" way. It was on Tues. night when they went over the dances.....you could hear Mak's saying things to Kirstie as they danced, like...."Slow.....hold it.....slow....hold it." Another pro, a woman, can't remember which one, was counting off the steps to her partner as they danced.

When Kendra was shaking her bootie with her back to Louie, during their dance, you could hear Louie say, "Shake that ass." I would have just expected Louie to say "Shake it." or something a little more tame.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:51 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,510,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
When Kendra was shaking her bootie with her back to Louie, during their dance, you could hear Louie say, "Shake that ass." I would have just expected Louie to say "Shake it." or something a little more tame.
Does the fact that he's gay make it less inappropriate? To me, he was sort of cheering her on in the kind of way she might be used to (maybe from her stripper days!?!).

Old 04-29-2011, 04:03 PM

I didn't think a thing when Louie told Kendra to "shake your a$$. What's the big deal all about?? I would have hated to get to my age without hearing it at least once!

Old 04-29-2011, 06:42 PM

15,701 posts, read 17,008,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Does the fact that he's gay make it less inappropriate? To me, he was sort of cheering her on in the kind of way she might be used to (maybe from her stripper days!?!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I didn't think a thing when Louie told Kendra to "shake your a$$. What's the big deal all about?? I would have hated to get to my age without hearing it at least once!
I never said I thought it was inappropriate and the fact that he is gay never entered my mind. {BTW....gay men DO get turned on by looking at nice female T & A, they have told me so. }

I just said I was a little shocked by it, in that I just didn't expect someone like Louie to say that, he is rather quiet and proper.

I also just saw it as him trying to get the best performance out of her, cheering her on.........and, I must say, she IS very good at it! I LOVED their dance. I wish I could move like that.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:31 PM

I didn't mean to imply that you said it was inappropriate. I think if a man is saying that to a woman, it's sort of inappropriate.

Old 04-30-2011, 08:44 AM

I also didn't say or infer that YOU said it. I was just making a comment in the flow of things.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:55 PM

363 posts, read 582,406 times
Louie's gay . That's old news.

After watching Tuesday night's show again, looking for the a$$ comment, I was surprised when Chelsea (of Romeo and Chelsea) commented just before they were about to dance that she had to pee.....now that comment seems a bit more crass than what Louie said, IMO, of course.

And didn't any one see or hear what Mark said after he twisted his ankle during the dress rehearsal? He dropped the F-bomb...oh yes indeed he did.

I really, really liked the recap show before the Result's show. Why? No Babbling Brooke . Sure would like to see more of those.

The next show won't fall on Len's birthday, no birthday bootie for him this time. Maybe, just maybe it'll be Kendra's time to go home.

Old 04-30-2011, 02:11 PM

I was really hoping that the judge's choice for the encore dance was Ralph and Karina's, because it started out looking fantastic, then she fell and by the time they got back into sync it was almost over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV