Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2011, 12:53 PM

4,357 posts, read 6,496,207 times

Advertisements

The fart scene went something like this: During the team dance practice they showed her waiving off her fart. Hines was like, "SHE FARTED!" And when all she did was laugh, he went on to say, "Man ... are you going to say excuse me or something?"

The song they danced to should have been Classical Gas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 01:25 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,279,958 times
I hope Kendra will go tonight. I just can't stand her holier-than-thou attitude.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,722,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
I hope Kendra will go tonight. I just can't stand her holier-than-thou attitude.

I hope she goes too and I don't even have a good reason other than I don't like her. I think she's butt ugly and I am just sick of her.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:21 PM

987 posts, read 1,736,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I'm sorry you missed Kendra's fart. lol

I'd really like the finalists to be Kirstie, Hines and Ralph.

Remember when those two professionals were dancing? I had left the room for a sec and when I came back in they were dancing and I thought she was a dummy that he was hauling around. She had her head tilted to the side and it really looked to me like his movements were slinging a dummy around. I really thought it was supposed to be funny. Then, she moved on her own and I was so surprised.
LOL so true !!!!! I did watch the hightlights..I know, so ironic I thought her head was going to pop off like a dollheads or like the old barbie dolls
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
The fart scene went something like this: During the team dance practice they showed her waiving off her fart. Hines was like, "SHE FARTED!" And when all she did was laugh, he went on to say, "Man ... are you going to say excuse me or something?"
Thanks for recap, I can't believe her, no class or couth whatsoever...

Quote:
Agreed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

I hope she goes too and I don't even have a good reason other than I don't like her. I think she's butt ugly and I am just sick of her.
Hey PippySkiddles, that alone is one heck of a good reason to dislike her.....shes just so darn, dislikeable....something about her that makes me want to throw tomatoes at her......(yep, my life is pretty boring)...Hee hee!!!

Old 05-03-2011, 02:44 PM

15,370 posts, read 38,985,577 times
When Kendawg pharted, I could actually SMELL it....then I realized that my dawg pharted at the same time

Old 05-03-2011, 02:48 PM

4,357 posts, read 6,496,207 times
Based on Dance alone, Kristie should be going home. Since that is obviously not the case, it's a popularity contest, she should survive the cut. Ralph has recovered just in time, because a third week of weak competition could have been his last.

I think Kendra is going to run out of votes before anyone else.

So does anyone else think DWTS is pushing it a little bit with Two Hours of programming on Results nights? Who could sit through it all no matter who they bring in to entertain?

Old 05-03-2011, 02:51 PM

18,361 posts, read 31,442,540 times
Quote:

OMG, this made my day, I feel the same way !!!

I knoooooow, me toooo !!!!

Old 05-03-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I'm sorry you missed Kendra's fart. lol

I'd really like the finalists to be Kirstie, Hines and Ralph.

Remember when those two professionals were dancing? I had left the room for a sec and when I came back in they were dancing and I thought she was a dummy that he was hauling around. She had her head tilted to the side and it really looked to me like his movements were slinging a dummy around. I really thought it was supposed to be funny. Then, she moved on her own and I was so surprised.

did I miss something here too ??????

Old 05-03-2011, 02:57 PM

Loving mark & Chelsea, but really must we see Pia in the audience, she is a nobody, please....talk about wanting to vomit....

please tell me mark isn't seeing her (Pia), that will ruin my whole fantasy over Mark......
I like him with Chelsea...

Old 05-03-2011, 03:16 PM

22,999 posts, read 34,268,723 times
Quote:

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV