Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2011, 12:07 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times

Advertisements

did ANYone catch what BabblingBrook said tonight....when she was interviewing Mark and Chesea...

It's really to bad that you lost the lights on the stage but you powered thru it....

The house lights had gone down in order to see the flourescent gloves and lighted shoes in the routine....PLEASE GOD vote off BabblingBrook
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 03:14 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,589,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
I tend to agree here - Kirstie was given a pass by the judges where as Ralphie was not.

Ralph's dance ability > Kirstie's dance ability + Judges input = Kirstie in the finals.

I realize that fan votes are lacking in the equasion but the judges tend to have a decent effect on how it plays out.
interesting because i thought kirstie and ralph were on the same dance level even though i expected kirstie to be gone way before now. ralph and karina were more fun to watch imo.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:45 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
The win has to go to Hines and Kym. If they don't, there's something stinky in Mirrorball Land.

Kym was SMOKING HOT in that last outfit with the white Go-Go Boots and Gold Fringe. Let's go folks, still some time left for on-line voting.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:51 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Last night's dancing was great. I do agree with you slam, the win should go to Kim and Hines. Mark and Chelsea were good but too outta the box for me. Did anyone else notice Kirstie's initital reaction to the judge's 9s?? I do believe the f-bomb passed silently from her lips. Then to asked by Babbling the eternal "how do feel about that"??

I noticed, dyni, and here I had been thinking the spotlight should have been shut off too. Babbling has got to go!!!!!

Old 05-24-2011, 10:15 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Last night's dancing was great. I do agree with you slam, the win should go to Kim and Hines. Mark and Chelsea were good but too outta the box for me. Did anyone else notice Kirstie's initital reaction to the judge's 9s?? I do believe the f-bomb passed silently from her lips. Then to asked by Babbling the eternal "how do feel about that"??

I noticed, dyni, and here I had been thinking the spotlight should have been shut off too. Babbling has got to go!!!!!
Did you also notice after the free style dance when Tom sent it to Brooke, she called him Time? Thanks Time.

Poor Kirstie, she only wanted a 10. One stinkin lousy 10.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:12 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Did you also notice after the free style dance when Tom sent it to Brooke, she called him Time? Thanks Time.

Poor Kirstie, she only wanted a 10. One stinkin lousy 10.

Yes, I noticed that also, slam. Gee, I guess that job must be harder than we all think.

Maks didn't look too happy either. He's thinking of leaving the show again. Kirstie is going to wear her first outfit she wore on day 1...they had to take it in 30"!!! Good for her! Again, ya hear that Bristol?? You LOSE weight on DWTS, not gain it!!!

Last edited by tamiznluv; 05-24-2011 at 11:26 AM..

Old 05-24-2011, 12:24 PM

161 posts, read 389,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
did ANYone catch what BabblingBrook said tonight....when she was interviewing Mark and Chesea...

It's really to bad that you lost the lights on the stage but you powered thru it....

The house lights had gone down in order to see the flourescent gloves and lighted shoes in the routine....PLEASE GOD vote off BabblingBrook

I sat there after she said that and just went "I thought they were supposed to go out....." Then someone said maybe she was talking about Chelsea's gloves at the end being out? Either way, it was stupid.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:30 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
I wonder how long it'll take for the network to notice the the babblingbrook has run dry?

Old 05-24-2011, 12:39 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
im sorry guess I am in the minority I want kirstie and maks to win the mirror ball .I certainly dont want ditsy chelsea and mark to win it . I hope things work out and I also hope Kirstie and Maks stay friends after this . Also I hope Maks does not leave he is really the only reason I watch the show so if he is gone then so am I as a viewer .

Old 05-24-2011, 02:17 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I think Brooke was referring to Chelsea's gloves and shoes lost power during the dance routine as I noticed that Mark's stayed on to the end. That was a cool effect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV