Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2011, 02:18 PM

363 posts, read 583,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I was really hoping that the judge's choice for the encore dance was Ralph and Karina's, because it started out looking fantastic, then she fell and by the time they got back into sync it was almost over.
Agree, it would've been a great gesture on the judges' part to let them try again. Oh but how could Len resist that shakin' quakin' booty right smack dab in his face .

Where's his drool cup?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2011, 07:03 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,326,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
So, my husband says he heard on the radio that on eof the dancers is in Playboy? Not Kendra, though, and I know Brooke was in it too, but he thinks it's one of the pros. Has anyone heard this?
Kendra doesn't need to be in Playboy. She's already let more than that hang out on her sex tapes.

Old 04-30-2011, 10:45 PM

105 posts, read 188,207 times
It's Karina. This month's Playboy if I'm not mistaken.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:12 PM

23,020 posts, read 34,397,699 times
I'm glad Ralph had a good night. I think Hines is still my favorite.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:15 AM

44,637 posts, read 61,653,458 times
My take.

As much as I like Kirstie I have to agree with the judges, she's more entertaining than a dancer. I think she is doing her level best, but has reached her peak with the feet.

I think Hines, Chelsea and Ralph will be the top 3. They are on top of the momentem and getting better each week.

Kendra showed her true class again with the flatuation moment at the group practice. She always has a sour look when interviewed, a real piece of work. Hope she gets the boot Tues evening.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:01 AM

363 posts, read 583,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
My take.

As much as I like Kirstie I have to agree with the judges, she's more entertaining than a dancer. I think she is doing her level best, but has reached her peak with the feet.

I think Hines, Chelsea and Ralph will be the top 3. They are on top of the momentem and getting better each week.

Kendra showed her true class again with the flatuation moment at the group practice. She always has a sour look when interviewed, a real piece of work. Hope she gets the boot Tues evening.

Yep, you took the words right off my finger tips.

Kirstie is trying her level best but just doesn't stack up to her competition. IMO, only voters will keep her on the show.

Kendra is a real piece of work. No class, whatsoever. But why did the producers choose to use that part of the rehearsal? They could've use other footage.

Fell asleep before seeing Romeo's dance. There'll be a recap of lasts night show starting at 8pm EST/9CT tonight. Hopefully, it'll be Brookless and therefore most enjoyable.

Chelsea is still my favorite to win, funky lips or not.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:00 AM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
Yes, while I like Kirstie, time to say Bye, bye.

Ralphs hair looks a little better, but just cant feel him.

kendra, just dont like her, sorry i feel bad, but i just dont.

Hines, no feeling either way.

Chelsea for the win, this is who I am rooting for, plus I love Mark.....gotta stick by my Greek boy!!

Old 05-03-2011, 07:02 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,409,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondandy View Post
Kendra is a real piece of work. No class, whatsoever. But why did the producers choose to use that part of the rehearsal? They could've use other footage.
'Cause farts are funny Come on - you guys all know you laughed

I love watching Kirstie, I hope she goes all the way. Ralph had a great night, Romeo - no so much.
I don't know who will go home. Probably between Kendra (please let it be Kendra) and Romeo.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:34 AM

987 posts, read 1,747,151 times
Maksim's going to be on KTLA, channel 5 (LA station) the CW (??), before 9am if anyones able to watch it.....

Old 05-03-2011, 09:37 AM

987 posts, read 1,747,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
'Cause farts are funny Come on - you guys all know you laughed

I love watching Kirstie, I hope she goes all the way. Ralph had a great night, Romeo - no so much.
I don't know who will go home. Probably between Kendra (please let it be Kendra) and Romeo.
Wow, I ended up falling asleep
I missed Kendras' fart, wow she is a "classy" kinda lady isn't she??
I hope its Kendra too that leaves, but knowing the past results, it'll end up being Romeo....
Go Kirstie & Ralph
Also was that Martin Short guest hosting?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV