Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2011, 03:53 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,873,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I think on a few tasks the other team mates are transported to another site at the finish line of the task. Though they never show it.

I think I would invest in some Depends if I were a contestant.
Yep, that's what I figured is that the other team mate was given transportation to the point where the other has to finish a challange. I bet they have a small shuttle if they are all so close together to pick them all up and take them to the spot to meet their team mate at the end of it.

LOL!!! Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
If you looked closely, you could see the cowboy who wasn't in the challenge wearing both hats at once.
I noticed that several times on the challanges this season and the one they were on previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I wonder how people in countries not used to such feminine men react to Kynt on an individual basis. I just don't believe everyone is that nice to him.
You would think but if you notice the people around them no one seems to even give him a second look. In some places I'd bet the Globetrotters stick out more than Kent & Vyxen and then the Cowboys in some areas moreso w/ their hats and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 05:00 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,858 times
I came across this interview with the cowboys. I thought it was interesting.

Exclusive: Jet McCoy and Cord McCoy talk about 'The Amazing Race' - Reality TV World

Old 04-25-2011, 10:07 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times
K*nt and Vyxyn make me want to retch so hard I prolapse my duodenum. And that's when they are being bearable.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:25 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,284,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
K*nt and Vyxyn make me want to retch so hard I prolapse my duodenum. And that's when they are being bearable.
I just want to see them without all that garish makeup just to see if they look better.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:49 AM

11 posts, read 23,572 times
Very sorry to see the Cowboys go.
I think the other teams should have had penalties for helping each other. They should have had to show their odometer reading or something to prove they did it correctly, not just copy someone else.
The only team that did it correctly was eliminated. How can that be right ?

Old 04-27-2011, 01:01 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest12 View Post
Very sorry to see the Cowboys go.
I think the other teams should have had penalties for helping each other. They should have had to show their odometer reading or something to prove they did it correctly, not just copy someone else.
The only team that did it correctly was eliminated. How can that be right ?

it isn't right and since it can't be undone I hope there are new rules for future seasons. Comments on other sites,besides here are blasting CBS,Amazing Race and the other teams for unfair game play. It is not pretty.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:19 AM

11 posts, read 23,572 times
Yes I have seen lots of comments on this too.
Lets hope that CBS and the Amazing Race producers read some of them.
I think the Cowboys must be the most popular team ever.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:15 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
As far as the Globetrotters urinating publicly in India. As the old saying goes "when in Rome, do as the Romans do". I don't condone it, nor do I think they should be castigated for it. Read beow and check google for India sites about urinating in public.

Even if it is disgusting to others, in India it is customarily acceptable to urinate in public and the Globetrotters probably caught on to it. And it looks as if the AR doesn't give potty breaks, so you're basically on your own to save time since India does not provide public toilet services.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Indian shot for public urination
Do in Rome? Whatever are you talking about? They urinated on an AUSTRIAN library. They were NOT in India. In some cultures people drink urine. Probably nothing wrong with that, it's sterile - it is still against the law to pee in public in most Western countries and in most, an arrestable offense. Ugh.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:19 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,971,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
It was Austria not India....but it isnt all THAT unusual anywhere in Europe...at least not when I liuved there....
My husband lived in NY and Vienna. It happens the worldwide when bars get out late, but it is usually the scum in a country who do that and in NY, which I can speak for, the police really started coming down on these lowlives hard.
Come on, this is not normal behavior for a civilized person. It is one of the first things a mom tells her young son - don't go there, people can see/smell. Find a public bathroom (of which there are many in a library). This should have been a no brainer. And the thing that really speaks to their character is they know they were on camera at all times. Nobody should have to stroll up to the library smelling their stinky-mess.

I guess the ground rules for civilized behavior don't apply to them. I don't blame them for what they did to the cowboys, though. It is part of the rules of the game and the cowboys seemed not to be on their A-game this round.

I agree with everyone else about the cheating. Telling answers nullifies the competition and if they were all penalized as they should have been the outcome may have been different.

Last edited by goldengrain; 04-27-2011 at 03:35 AM..

Old 04-27-2011, 04:04 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Default May 8 will be 2 hour show

read on CBS that May 8th will be a 2 hour night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV