U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 02-21-2011, 12:15 AM
 
Location: Anchorage
4,043 posts, read 4,830,978 times
Reputation: 2202
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Brooke & Claire will not be on the return show in Feb because on CBS News this morning they announced that, I believe it's Claire, is pregnant and cannot participate.
This is why the HSN hosts aren't on this season.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-21-2011, 06:34 AM
 
Location: Connecticut
2,727 posts, read 2,551,280 times
Reputation: 1850
I'm rooting for the cowboys or Margie and Luke or the Globvetrotters.

I don't like Amanda and Kris. What was up with her thinking she could get the express pass and skip the u-turn? Didn't she realize she had to do the u-turn before getting the pit stop?

Of course, there was the twist with the continuation..............
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 12:24 PM
 
3,814 posts, read 4,613,681 times
Reputation: 5441
I thought Phil looked rather spiffy in his Aussie bush hat.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 02:12 PM
 
7,369 posts, read 7,132,547 times
Reputation: 9992
I cannot stand margie or luke . Margie because last year she said that one of the girls pushed luke first at the clue box , that is not what I saw Luke pushed jen first and then she said game on . I think she babies luke because he is deaf and then when someone says something different to him she does not like it and then last night she and the other pair tried to cheat and listen to the clue , Oh please lady how old are you ? and that is something nice to teach your son to cheat . I hope they leave soon because I might just kill my tv if i have to see them alot through the race . Vixen and kent are so cute together the cowboys are messing up big time I hope they make a comeback .Last night on the one plane , funny how big easy was the only contestant to make a statement about the only thing that mattered was the person who had a heart attack was alright and that was the main thing . I have alot of respect for people like that . I hope they or kent and
vixen win.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 03:37 PM
 
Location: Taxachusetts
12,610 posts, read 6,957,593 times
Reputation: 10101
I was running up and downstairs doing laundry and missed the heart attack part. Sounds like the GlobeTrotters were a class act there? Doesn't surprise me. I'm torn between them and the cowboys now.

The cowboys aren't doing so hot this time around. I wonder if all the folks who cheated with the "I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea" will all have a penalty? That's a lot of couples! Sadly the GlobeTrotters too. The cowboys still haven't gotten it, have they? It's taking people so long on this one, they had to continue it?! Has that ever happened before? Besides the first season, the past three have been the only ones I have watched to the end.

LOL my hubby thought the Chinese man had switched his daughter for his son this time! I had to explain that they were an entirely different couple! LOL (he was a little whacked out on pain killers too, poor baby)

The Goth couple don't seem so bad yet. I didn't see their season but I gather some people didn't like them.

Within 10 minutes past the hour, I was rolling my eyes, yapping about stupidity,etc. LOL ought to be a good season.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 04:15 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
9,606 posts, read 6,035,772 times
Reputation: 13035
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I was running up and downstairs doing laundry and missed the heart attack part. Sounds like the GlobeTrotters were a class act there? Doesn't surprise me. I'm torn between them and the cowboys now.

The cowboys aren't doing so hot this time around. I wonder if all the folks who cheated with the "I'm between the devil and the deep blue sea" will all have a penalty? That's a lot of couples! Sadly the GlobeTrotters too. The cowboys still haven't gotten it, have they? It's taking people so long on this one, they had to continue it?! Has that ever happened before? Besides the first season, the past three have been the only ones I have watched to the end.

LOL my hubby thought the Chinese man had switched his daughter for his son this time! I had to explain that they were an entirely different couple! LOL (he was a little whacked out on pain killers too, poor baby)

The Goth couple don't seem so bad yet. I didn't see their season but I gather some people didn't like them.

Within 10 minutes past the hour, I was rolling my eyes, yapping about stupidity,etc. LOL ought to be a good season.
not often but at least a couple of times they've had a "continue with the race" leg but not sure if it's been on the first leg. Pretty sure that would have had to be planned ahead of time though as the Pit Stops and challenges seem to be planned well ahead of the race actually starting.
OMG and LMAO @ your hubby
I don't really like team Goth. Not sure why they are back
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 04:31 PM
 
Location: Taxachusetts
12,610 posts, read 6,957,593 times
Reputation: 10101
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
not often but at least a couple of times they've had a "continue with the race" leg but not sure if it's been on the first leg. Pretty sure that would have had to be planned ahead of time though as the Pit Stops and challenges seem to be planned well ahead of the race actually starting.
OMG and LMAO @ your hubby
I don't really like team Goth. Not sure why they are back

Hi, Pippy! I'm not a fan of "Goth" style. I think it's stupid and trashy but what I saw of them last night, they seemed to be likeable people. Maybe that will change. I felt bad for Vyxen not being able to find her way out of the tank for so long.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 04:49 PM
 
Location: In my house
8,764 posts, read 14,304,801 times
Reputation: 5313
I don't mind the Globetotters, it's that stupid music with the whistling they always have to play everytime they show them! ugh! I always have to mute it til they show someone else. Stupid producers!!!
The cowboys are really dumb this time around. I liked how one said that he never takes a bath ever. I think the only one's that wouldn't mind that are the horses.

The Goth couple. I wish they would just show them without that stupid makeup. Especially the dude. You could put a dress on him and some lipstick and he will look so purty. lol

Right now, I don't have any favorites. Time will tell. Sort of leaning to the blonde and her dad, the one's that came in first. So far anyway.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 05:27 PM
 
955 posts, read 2,302,282 times
Reputation: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
This is why the HSN hosts aren't on this season.
Thanks
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2011, 06:04 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
9,606 posts, read 6,035,772 times
Reputation: 13035
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
I don't mind the Globetotters, it's that stupid music with the whistling they always have to play everytime they show them! ugh! I always have to mute it til they show someone else. Stupid producers!!!
The cowboys are really dumb this time around. I liked how one said that he never takes a bath ever. I think the only one's that wouldn't mind that are the horses.

The Goth couple. I wish they would just show them without that stupid makeup. Especially the dude. You could put a dress on him and some lipstick and he will look so purty. lol

Right now, I don't have any favorites. Time will tell. Sort of leaning to the blonde and her dad, the one's that came in first. So far anyway.
I love and have always love the Globe Trotters theme song
I took it to mean that he showers instead of taking baths--the cowboy,I mean.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top