Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2011, 06:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Don't you mean Franquesta... Franquesta... Franquesta.

I'm sorry but my mouth is dry, and I'm being treated for it.

LOL--I've watched that video over and again and it makes me laugh everytime!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 08:02 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
One thing I don't get is why Russell isn't changing his tactics. There he was on the first day recruiting a young girl to be in his alliance telling her he would take her to the end. Hasn't he done this the last two times he played?

I bet he won't last longer than Rob. Rob seems to be taken on the role of the "good guy." If he manages to stay, I think he will play a different game this time.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
One thing I don't get is why Russell isn't changing his tactics. There he was on the first day recruiting a young girl to be in his alliance telling her he would take her to the end. Hasn't he done this the last two times he played?

I bet he won't last longer than Rob. Rob seems to be taken on the role of the "good guy." If he manages to stay, I think he will play a different game this time.
Russell thinks he's all that with a cherry ontop. The little creep. Seems like he didn't learn a thing because he thinks he's all knowing and reigns playing by his own rules.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:01 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Russell thinks he's all that with a cherry ontop. The little creep. Seems like he didn't learn a thing because he thinks he's all knowing and reigns playing by his own rules.

According to Dimples, Russell has made an alliance on the very first day, two times and they are the only alliances in Survivor history to make it to the finals BOTH times! So he must be doing something right???

Old 02-22-2011, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
According to Dimples, Russell has made an alliance on the very first day, two times and they are the only alliances in Survivor history to make it to the finals BOTH times! So he must be doing something right???
Probst said that in the history of the show no one has made an alliance on the first day??
I've seen it happen every season..........I'm confused.

Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Probst said that in the history of the show no one has made an alliance on the first day??
I've seen it happen every season..........I'm confused.

No, Pip, he was saying that in the history of Survivor not a one of any alliances made on the first day have stayed together and made it to the finals. Except the two made by Dreamy Eyes. Got it now?

Old 02-22-2011, 07:24 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I just remembered the clip of Phillip warily stalking a tiny crab and then killing it with a spear. I liked his victory roar. What a nimrod.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
Quote:
No, Pip, he was saying that in the history of Survivor not a one of any alliances made on the first day have stayed together and made it to the finals. Except the two made by Dreamy Eyes. Got it now?
Russ's MO is to go out and "create" alliances with every single person. He tells them all the same story. It's impossible for Russell to make it to the end and not have one of those he started on day one. I think this season we weren't shown much of the russell alliance making maching in action, we were shown one instance. Never trust survivor as they can spin the edit any way they want. I'd guess he did the same thing this time too.

Old 02-22-2011, 09:11 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
Maybe I imagined it, but I could swear I heard somewhere Phillip said he was going to lie about being a former federal agent as a way to earn trust. Anyone else hear that?

Old 02-22-2011, 10:58 PM

4,280 posts, read 6,086,413 times
Quote:
No. The players didn't get to see his season before he played the second time. They didn't know that was how he played. This season, everyone knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV