Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2010, 10:05 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,227,171 times

Advertisements

Did anyone catch this evenings Christmas Fox News Special? Nice attempt as they fielded and heralded our fighting forces and their families...however...it was spoiled by their (Commentators/Hosts) hokey wholesomeness.

It was almost....weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2010, 03:48 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,434 times
Out at my parent's house for Christmas and was busy wrapping presents the other evening. I decided to take a break and trot downstairs to where my Mom was watching TV. Was I imagining it, or was the host a guy in a red sweater vest and bowtie, happily smiling away while he attempted a serious interview on the meaning of Christmas with - wait for it - the Kardishan Girls??!!! What in the name of .... !!!

Old 12-25-2010, 09:54 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,227,171 times
I counted the word "like" over 80 times. I can't believe it was serious. I mean come on...one of them told the story of a memorable christmas in which Daddy threw her the keys to a new Mercedes.

Stupid. Fox had me for a minute with the military tribute...but the Kardashian's...please!

Old 12-26-2010, 08:16 AM

576 posts, read 586,116 times
Im sure you loved MSNBCs

Old 12-26-2010, 11:02 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
Im sure you loved MSNBCs
I actually checked in on that network to see what they were offering and they were running one of their PRISON SHOWS.

I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't know who the Kardashians are. I've heard the name but couldn't pick them out of a line-up of 3 people. I wound up choosing a movie.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:33 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,914,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I actually checked in on that network to see what they were offering and they were running one of their PRISON SHOWS.

I'm probably the only person on the planet who doesn't know who the Kardashians are. I've heard the name but couldn't pick them out of a line-up of 3 people. I wound up choosing a movie.
They're a family of media wh@res that people faun over on TV for some reason, witht he TV show being of the same cut and quality as The Osbournes, Hulk Hogan, etc. The mother is the widow of OJ Simpson "dream team" attorney, Robert Kardashian. She has since re-married to Olympic hero turned plastic surgery "victim", Bruce Jenner. He has assumed the role of clueless patriarch of this family.

Her daughters are where the infamy began. They are LA socialites and have made themselves a "reputation" from carousing, partying, celebrity dating, and a sex tape for the icing on the cake.

Upper class American trash. But, that's simply my POV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV