Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2012, 06:41 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,256 times

Advertisements

the OC version has the most attractive women in the current franchise...

Having said that... I don't like any of the ladies personalities. Gretchen is probably the lesser of the evils from the past seasons. Although the new wife seems like she will be cool and likable.

Tamra, Vicki, & Alexis are just plain annoying as hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 06:46 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,224,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The scripted meeting was silly and annoying, they had to know they were going to announce her as cast member long before that episode would air, the whole fake introduction wasn't necessary, just bring her on and throw her into the mix. The fans don't need a backstory, we know Bravo decides the cast members, and that these people are thrown together, and required to hang out with each other if they want screen time. If they felt they needed some story for her being there, just have Tamara say this is my RE client, I decided I liked her and wanted her to meet the girls, don't force Tammy to act out a whole silly scene.
Totally agree!

Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,680 times
Im liking Heather so far and Vicki's new man looks a lot like Donn LOL. Alexis is pathetic (no one wants your life) she did a horrible job at hosting the dr booty segment and she was trying to compare herself to Katie Couric I also believe that Tamara and Gretchen deserve each other they are both very snarky and Peggy is a big YAWN.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:27 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,058 times
Anchor- Now Alexis Bellino and Dr. Booty will spin the Butt Wheel. Alexis?

Alexis- Oh, how's my lip gloss? We're ON? NOW? Oh, so, do you want me to talk now? Are we live? Is this thing on, can you hear me? Okay, so.....um..........I'm Jesus Barbie and this is Dr., um....Booby, or Booty, or..... Uh........spin the wheel!

Off camera producer- Oh. My. God.

Alexis- So, we have fruit here....not fruits of the spirit, haha, but um...looks like a red one, and a green one, and we landed on apple but what am I, Dr.? Let's do pear!! Is this a pear? Look at my butt, Dr.!!

Dr. Booty- Somebody please shoot me.

Anchor- That's all the time we have, Alexis. Please leave your parking pass at the desk. (Rolls eyes at co-anchor.)

Alexis Bellino Skanky Pictures Before All The Plastic Surgery/Jim Bellino's Questionable Binezz Practices | realfauxhousewives.com

Old 02-09-2012, 07:13 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,629,899 times
WTF does a lemon butt look like anyway???

Old 02-09-2012, 07:21 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I think it's the kind that, when you see it, your face contorts like when you taste a really sour lemon.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:12 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Sort of a sideways oval with pointed sides? I guess those would be considered saddlebags.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:12 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
the OC version has the most attractive women in the current franchise...
If you like everything re-done a few times, fake hair out the wazoo, and botoxed foreheads!

Their sense of "fashion" and "beauty" is more than questionable. They should live in NYC for a few years so they can get a real sense of fashion and what it means to age gracefully with affordable "help".

Quote:
Having said that... I don't like any of the ladies personalities. Gretchen is probably the lesser of the evils from the past seasons. Although the new wife seems like she will be cool and likable.
I like Gretchen more than any other OC "housewife".

Anyone who signs up to do a RHW show has some issue, somewhere. Even the "actress" married to the plastic surgeon...if you could buy a 4M dollar plot of LAND, why are you on this show? Had an acute case of narcissism hit? She wants to get back into acting(b/c like Gretchen, I have no clue who she is/was either), Hubby can't afford that Chanel necklace wrapped around her neck any longer?

It never ends well.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:13 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,256 times
All of the ladies on the housewives shows have work done... The OC still has the best as a group because along with NY they are the only shows where there isn't a troll in the group... I give the OC the nod because no one on the NY show is better looking than Gretchen. I will say Vicki is the least attractive on the two shows... but she is not a troll.

And I'm a man so the fashion is completely irrelevant to me... And doesn't living in Southern Cali limit ur clothing choices anyway? it's just seems too hot to be wearing a lot of clothes.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
I don't understand why everyone thinks Gretchen is so gorgeous. She looks worse this season than in others and I've always thought she was....not pretty. Long horse face and a mouth that doesn't close properly which causes her teeth to always be showing. All that Plus I think she's just flat out nasty in a skanky kind of way and it makes me think she's not pretty at all.
Vicki is no way the ugliest housewife of the franchises.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV