Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2012, 01:36 PM

240 posts, read 580,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Is it just me or does Brooks seem like a smoothe salesman? He seems so phoney and like an opportunist.
Yes, he worst than Slade....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 01:47 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zasie View Post
Yes, he worst than Slade....
........that is bad!!!

Old 04-04-2012, 05:50 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
The septum if TRULY screwed up is covered by insurance. In fact since i had a septoplasty by an excellent surgeon I know Rhinoplasty does not help breathing and is not covered by insurance.
My husband went through this about 10 years ago. He had less than 20% breathing capacity in one nostril, (he broke his nose while he was in college) insurance covered that no problem. Now the well known go-to plastic surgeon in my area told my husband that if he had the "bump" in his nose also cosmetically corrected (Rhino), it could improve his breathing by an additional 5-10%. Insurance didn't cover it, so he didn't have that done as the doc's fee for THAT part of the surgery would have been $5K out of pocket. We had too much else going on at the time to spend money on the Rhino.

Quote:
Now as for me, my next step is to remove a piece of my EAR and put it in my NOSE to help breathing. I suppose when that happens I may check my shnozz for bumps, but I didn't bother to have a Rhino with my Septo and had the money for it.

I do not doubt Alex had gross sinuses and stuff, she sounded like a freak. But really is was a double duty job and more power to her.

Good luck to you! It SUCKS to not be able to breathe.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
seems like someone who has watched the various seasons...............and made his move accordingly. Just MHO
HA! I was thinking the same thing!

Vicki is so darn needy. Now that her "love tank" is filled up she needs daily "affirmations" from Brooks of his love for her in the form of daily cards? WTH is that?

Brooks is a "consultant"?

Isn't that what Slade says he is?

Old 04-04-2012, 06:35 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,870,930 times
Gold Diggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They prey on needy women. Vickie's marriage ended and Gretchen's fiance died. Both vulnerable when they met these men. I think Brooks seems more dangerous and shady than even Slade:O

Old 04-04-2012, 10:15 PM

1,812 posts, read 3,358,998 times
i dont get the vibe that Heather loves her husband. But she does love his money.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:25 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
Brooks creeped me out in the last episode. Heather does love her husband and his money. I am always blown away at their home.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:31 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times
Brooks reminds me of a used car salesman. Can't stand him. He and Vicki deserve each other. Vicki needs some Spanks and some clothes that fit her. So gad Brianna is okay.

Felt very sad for Tamra with the divorce. Its got to be hard. I hope I never have to go through that.

Jesus Barbie with the surgical mask...give me a break. And stop whining about Gretchen not coming to see you for five days. I have a two year old that some of my friends haven't even met yet. Get over yourself.

I don't get the vibe that Heather loves her husband or anyone else for that matter, but she sure is impressed by her own importance. Her husband is great. He deserves better although I think he really does love her, but I guess we don't see everything that goes on with them. Maybe they are madly in love.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:20 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,870,930 times
My guess is that Heather AND her husband are really into themselves. I don't feel the connection between them. However, Heather seemed more likable during the last show. As for Vickie, how does she always have a man? Since her kids are both cute, her first husband must have been normal looking and Don was a cutey, and even though Brooks seems like a grifter, he is an attractive 50somethingish man. What is it about her that get's men? Odd face, both manic and depressive, bossy, needy and self-absorbed. What am I missing here?

Old 04-08-2012, 07:32 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,084,878 times
So was it wrong of me to pray to Gawd that Jesus Barbie's plastic surgeon would slap her silly while she was having her bandage removed

Deadbeat Brooks gives Icky Vicki cards daily Two people with co-dependency working together to make one I couldn't help but make double takes at the TV as he looks a lot like Donn How many cards does it take to fill up her Love Tank

I am going to quit my job and become a tailor in the OC.

Why does Tammy's son look like an Al Qaeda operative
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV