Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:49 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,632,725 times

Advertisements

It was Tamra.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2011, 12:49 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,983,037 times
Tamara is a piece of work. What she accuses others of being is what she is. She lives in a glass house. Vicki is another one who thinks that she is above everybody. She can dish it out but cannot take it when it comes back.Then she plays the victim when it does.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:42 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I'd seen advertisements where one of the OC gals ~~ threw a napkin & "I THINK" a drink in Jenna's face. I'll be watching for sure.

I've seen that commercial also and I'll tell you one thing, if that 'ho would have done that to me, she would STILL be picking up bits and pieces of her teeth and hair from that sidewalk.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:00 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,404,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I've seen that commercial also and I'll tell you one thing, if that 'ho would have done that to me, she would STILL be picking up bits and pieces of her teeth and hair from that sidewalk.

Oh no doubt. I woulda snatched her bald headed. What a beotch!! Isn't Tamara the one who's hubby wants a divorce??

Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Oh no doubt. I woulda snatched her bald headed. What a beotch!! Isn't Tamara the one who's hubby wants a divorce??
They are already divorced and her new boyfriend is her friend that he accused her of being too close to when they were still married.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:40 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,404,265 times
Can't wait ~~ March 6th 10/9C

Old 03-01-2011, 11:23 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
They are already divorced and her new boyfriend is her friend that he accused her of being too close to when they were still married.
I thought it was HIS friend? She is a skank no matter what. She is so jealous of Gretchen because she is young and so much hotter than her. I love it. She makes herself look like such a fool and a hag when she acts like that. I will enjoy watching her downfall this season. And Vicki really just needs to go. I am so glad her husband is free to find someone who will truly love him for the kind man he is and get his love tank filled up, LOL!

Old 03-01-2011, 11:33 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I thought it was HIS friend?

She is so jealous of Gretchen because she is young and so much hotter than her. I love it.

And Vicki really just needs to go. I am so glad her husband is free to find someone who will truly love him for the kind man he is and get his love tank filled up, LOL!
I almost put "his" but was not really sure if it was more his friend over hers or what. Doesn't matter........ they BOTH knew him and from what I've read he had an idea that something was going on between the two of them.

She is JEALOUS of anyone and everyone. She reminds me a bit of Camille. If they dropped the jealous issues they have and the bitterness they both would be much more pleasant people.

Yes, Vicki needs to just let Don go and let him get someone that deserves him. He seems like such a great loving guy.

Old 03-01-2011, 01:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I almost put "his" but was not really sure if it was more his friend over hers or what. Doesn't matter........ they BOTH knew him and from what I've read he had an idea that something was going on between the two of them.

She is JEALOUS of anyone and everyone. She reminds me a bit of Camille. If they dropped the jealous issues they have and the bitterness they both would be much more pleasant people.

Yes, Vicki needs to just let Don go and let him get someone that deserves him. He seems like such a great loving guy.

hmmm......I had forgotten about the "guy". Is he the realtor Tamra worked with?

Vicki and Don are divorced or are divorcing.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:56 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,631,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
hmmm......I had forgotten about the "guy". Is he the realtor Tamra worked with?
Is that the realtor who strangly looks too much like Simon?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV