U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-05-2011, 04:21 PM

2,406 posts, read 4,776,206 times

Advertisements

I was disgusted with Tamra's reaction to Fernanda regarding not attending her citizenship party. She did not even give her a chance, acted like Fernanda was the one overreacting and being a drama queen when it was clearly Tamra. Like Fernanda said, she had told her a month ago about the party, Tamra did not have to schedule her move for that same day, or she could have called, sent flowers, done something. That scene really exposed her as a selfish individual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Status: "You've grown up really crazy! - Eisley" (set 4 days ago)

21,686 posts, read 32,016,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davachka View Post
I was disgusted with Tamra's reaction to Fernanda regarding not attending her citizenship party. She did not even give her a chance, acted like Fernanda was the one overreacting and being a drama queen when it was clearly Tamra. Like Fernanda said, she had told her a month ago about the party, Tamra did not have to schedule her move for that same day, or she could have called, sent flowers, done something. That scene really exposed her as a selfish individual.
And her reaction fell under the "Thou dost protest too much" category. I've always thought she was selfish, anyway, but why does she allow Vicki to push her around, I wonder.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM

16,005 posts, read 26,121,774 times
Apparently Bravo expected Tamra to show otherwise why would the take cameras to Fernanda's? Then again maybe they knew Tamra wasn't going to show and it would stir up some dookie

Old 04-05-2011, 06:17 PM

19,899 posts, read 8,194,301 times
So when Tamra refers to having dipped in the lady pond, do you think she did it with Fernanda? If so, what are you thinking Fernanda? Tamra is committed to a gay man.

Old 04-05-2011, 06:41 PM

14,702 posts, read 9,993,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
So when Tamra refers to having dipped in the lady pond, do you think she did it with Fernanda? If so, what are you thinking Fernanda? Tamra is committed to a gay man.

....or Vicki

Old 04-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
....or Vicki
Good point

Old 04-05-2011, 06:49 PM

9,994 posts, read 7,126,311 times
Quote:

Fernanda is smokin hot!!! I don't like her accent though. It's a peeve of mine. She could just be quiet though..
Vicki doesn't dabble in any pool. She won't even discuss female things with female friends Good grief--I talk about anything with my female friends.

Old 04-05-2011, 06:54 PM

14,702 posts, read 9,993,916 times
Quote:
Good point
Because honestly, is it just me or did Vicki manipulate and instigate a wider rift between Tamra and Simon? And didn't she constantly ask Tamra to take her (Vicki's) side in the Vicki/Simon bickerfests.

This is the clip that made me think that there's been a little Vicki/Tamra hankypanky

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5 - Tamra is Scared of Simon - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

Plus the fact that both Tamra AND Vicki ended their marriages in 2010.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:03 PM

I don't think there is any hanky panky between the two. I do think that Vicki is VERY controlling and would wedge herself and make her friend chose between her and Simon. When I watched the scenes of her office going on a trip together, it was all about Vicki controlling each and every aspect of her life. Since Donn is winding down in his career and is growing some balls, her grip on him is slipping.

Despite Tamra declaring that she is an independent woman, I think she will always need a controlling man in her life. She wants her freedom but doesn't really want to earn her own money.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:19 PM

5,484 posts, read 4,006,630 times
Quote:
I don't think there is any hanky panky between the two. I do think that Vicki is VERY controlling and would wedge herself and make her friend chose between her and Simon. When I watched the scenes of her office going on a trip together, it was all about Vicki controlling each and every aspect of her life. Since Donn is winding down in his career and is growing some balls, her grip on him is slipping.

Despite Tamra declaring that she is an independent woman, I think she will always need a controlling man in her life. She wants her freedom but doesn't really want to earn her own money.
Nail on head 100%!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV