Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 07:29 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilltheSame View Post
Except - I thought she said my body was sinful.
Well that would make more sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 09:30 AM

422 posts, read 1,362,532 times
Is it me or do Alexis' lips look less big this season?? Or is it that after seeing Taylor on BH there really is no comparison elsewhere???

I do applaud Alexis for telling Tamra that if she was over it, she would have handled the evil eye differently. But she is wrong about her husband not being like Simon.

Vicki -- looks like all the fun she has doesn't include Don. Don is a great guy and is lucky Vicki has to travel so much.

I still miss jeana.

Gretchen -- didn't understand her when she told her assistant that she needs to be her friend and employee and that she needs to defend her. That is taking her assistant duties too far imo. No need to tell people they need to be your friend.

Gretchen and Slade were funny on WWHL.

Old 03-14-2011, 11:31 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,872,146 times
Does anyone else think that Vicki may be Bipolar?

Old 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
Gretchen and Slade were funny on WWHL.
I couldn't get passed it when he said his son was having his 8th brain surgery on the 18th (a Fri) & then later on said it was on Thurs. I couldn't get pass Gretchen shrugging it off & laughing at jokes 30 secs after talking about a child getting brain surgery.
If one of my children was having brain surgery for the uptenth time (& I do have children), no way in heck would I be half way across the country during that week.

Funny that she has a song out, just like his ex-fiancee. Slade loves to ride coattails & it is SO obvious.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
I couldn't get passed it when he said his son was having his 8th brain surgery on the 18th (a Fri) & then later on said it was on Thurs. I couldn't get pass Gretchen shrugging it off & laughing at jokes 30 secs after talking about a child getting brain surgery.
If one of my children was having brain surgery for the uptenth time (& I do have children), no way in heck would I be half way across the country during that week.

Funny that she has a song out, just like his ex-fiancee. Slade loves to ride coattails & it is SO obvious.
Gretchen and Slade are both posers and POS.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:14 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,722 times
Was it just me or did Vicki's employees look to be "over her" and her crap? When she got the award and the guy was talking about her calling her "psychotic" (which fit more than he realized) they looked almost annoyed that they had to be there. Its seems all she cares about is that stupid business of hers and forcing herself on everyone around her, especially he children. She should have forced herself on Don more(in a good way) and maybe they wouldn't be getting divorced now. He is a nice man. I hope he finds happiness. He really deserves it after having to deal with Vicki for so long. Maybe he and Jeana should get together? Vicki is so self-absorbed and has such an overblown image of herself. I really don't know why. I wonder if anyone ever told her how completely overbearing and annoying she is. I know if I knew her I certainly would.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:50 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
So did anyone catch Andy on WWHL saying that Vicki and Brianna have an "AbFab" relationship? That was HILARIOUS.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:16 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I can't wait until she gets a divorce because what will her new opening line be "God hates divorce. My ex-husband is a loser and I am a clothing designer." For real
Hasn't she already been divorced once?

Old 03-14-2011, 03:17 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,632,725 times
yep

Old 03-14-2011, 03:40 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,801,056 times
What entertains me to no end is the fact that these women clearly have a desire for notoriety that surpasses their self respect and pride. Exhibit A-Z: The hiliarious manner of editing that clearly mocks them - yet they come back season after season. Just last night - the editing of Vicki and Alexis is enough to keep me chuckling all week.

I don't care how much it is, Bravo cannot be paying them enough for the resulting destruction in their personal lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV