Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2012, 07:44 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,613,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
JB:
I think you have the letters backward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,057,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I think you have the letters backward.
JB = Jesus Barbie - oh no you didn't

Old 02-15-2012, 08:00 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,613,816 times
Quote:
JB = Jesus Barbie - oh no you didn't
Oh yes I did.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:41 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,583,879 times
I actually thought Gretchen looks fresh faced without make-up She's obviously someone people will turn thier heads for despite her horsy thin lipped grin. I wonder why she is lying about implants? I know she was asked whether she would get them done a while ago and she played coy. But even if they were taped for that photo shoot I don't think she could get that kind of cleavage. It's true her lips look plump and then thin again though. The girls accused her of lying about getting them done.

The new raven haired princesses husband is not good looking nor does he have an exciting personality. I know he was one of the surgeons on that god awful show the Swan. I can see what she means about his jokes. Makes Paul look all the more like a keeper. I also like the style of Adriannes house way more than Princess Barbies.

I missed where Tamara let someone touch her tata's and I was watching Oh what can I say Vicks dimples are still cute

Old 02-15-2012, 10:03 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,399,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I'm watching the scene of getting made up right now, and I can't believe how different she looks w/o make up, and not in a good way. Usually I think most heavily made up women look better more natural, but it seems that Gretchen uses make up to her advantage. I wonder if she had her lips filled a little, it's very subtle, but they definitely look more plump when she was getting her make up done, but they look thinner in the interview part so maybe she just tried it out, and let them go back, or she has some seriously strong lip plump lotion. Also, where did the boobs come from? Did she have them done, or is she just wearing padded bras?
I don't believe she is not attractive without makeup but she does look like a totally different person. But I wasn't expecting her to look like that at all. But I guess most women look different without makeup.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:37 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,754,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I think Heather would fit in perfectly with the RHOBH.
How far is Orange County from BH?
Her kids are adorable. Her home is fantabulous!! But for real in a home that large they can't find a spot to turn into another bedroom???
Exactly what I was thinking Pip! That house is GINORMOUS. I'm sure there is plenty of room. Even if the kids had to share a room, I'm sure they wouldn't even see each other if they were on opposite sides of the room. And they could always turn the playroom into another bedroom.

I don't live in California(hoping to soon though), but I have driven between both and I would say at least an hour+ with traffic. Its a beautiful drive though. I love it there...

Old 02-15-2012, 12:54 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,368,968 times
Quote:
Just when you think that Tammy is turning over a new boob...

LOL!

Old 02-15-2012, 01:30 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I think Heather would fit in perfectly with the RHOBH.
How far is Orange County from BH?
Her kids are adorable. Her home is fantabulous!! But for real in a home that large they can't find a spot to turn into another bedroom???
They are about 1 1/2 hours apart (Beverly Hills to Newport Beach...even worse in traffic) and they are like two completely different worlds all together. The only people in California who think that the OC is a desirable place to live are those who actually live behind the Orange Curtain.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
the OC version has the most attractive women in the current franchise...

Having said that... I don't like any of the ladies personalities. Gretchen is probably the lesser of the evils from the past seasons. Although the new wife seems like she will be cool and likable.

Tamra, Vicki, & Alexis are just plain annoying as hell.
Sorry but the ladies from the OC look (and act) like contestants in trailer park beauty pageant.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:59 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,363,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Exactly what I was thinking Pip! That house is GINORMOUS. I'm sure there is plenty of room. Even if the kids had to share a room, I'm sure they wouldn't even see each other if they were on opposite sides of the room. And they could always turn the playroom into another bedroom.
The way she explained it was that they designed a great room upstairs, with the kid's bedrooms opening up off of that - so there's no way to convert the great room/playroom - since all the kids have to walk through it to get to their own rooms.

And if you have four kids, and they're all young, I can definitely understand wanting them all upstairs - and all together. If the oldest wasn't a twin, and was old enough, it might work to put that child downstairs - but since the oldest children are twins, and still so young, that doesn't even work.

The good news is that they've already built one house, so they will know what to look out for the second time around. My parents ended up building three different houses as I was growing up, and each time they got it a little more right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
They are about 1 1/2 hours apart (Beverly Hills to Newport Beach...even worse in traffic) and they are like two completely different worlds all together. The only people in California who think that the OC is a desirable place to live are those who actually live behind the Orange Curtain.
Which is why Heather made the faces when she was joking about how after she married her husband she moved to Orange County, from LA!

That said, Newport Beach often tops the charts for the most expensive housing market in the United States. usnews.com reported last year that the average listing price for a house in Newport Beach was $2,537,126 - so it is a very desirable place to live, and it's absolutely gorgeous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV