Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2012, 07:03 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,057,258 times

Advertisements

It was the Delusions of Grandeur Episode
  1. Slade is no comedian
  2. Jesus Barbie is no news anchor Isn't there some commandment about not lying
  3. Slimeball Jim has the final word over anything Jesus Barbie (so gross)
  4. When Jesus Barbie said that she had lots in common with Heather - I loved it when Heather responded in her private interview and listed that they both had twins and they were both women and that was the extent of their commonality
  5. Vicki sticking her head in the sand regarding Brianna's health. Way to be supportive Vick
  6. Vicki thinking that she would stay in the marriage if Donn only fought for her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
It was the Delusions of Grandeur Episode
  1. Slade is no comedian
  2. Jesus Barbie is no news anchor Isn't there some commandment about not lying
  3. Slimeball Jim has the final word over anything Jesus Barbie (so gross)
  4. When Jesus Barbie said that she had lots in common with Heather - I loved it when Heather responded in her private interview and listed that they both had twins and they were both women and that was the extent of their commonality
  5. Vicki sticking her head in the sand regarding Brianna's health. Way to be supportive Vick
  6. Vicki thinking that she would stay in the marriage if Donn only fought for her
Love it, George! I had been waiting patiently for your commentary on the OC Chickies

Old 03-01-2012, 12:09 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,754,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I agree. Slade was just embarrassing. But not about the Lucy part. I love her. If he was thinking of proposing to Gretchen, he may have blown it. He acted like such a little boy. Or actually...he acted like a freakin' Real Housewife. Which is not a compliment. He has been hanging out with these ladies for too long.

I was totally amazed that Tamra took the road she took. That was amazingly mature and putting her kids first...great choice. That is something people don't do enough. Vicki should take a page out of her book. I think Vicki has this idea of how she wants to be loved and she will do anything to get that feeling...not sure anyone can really give it to her. May be something missing inside herself.

Yeah, that new chick annoys me more and more every time I see her. Hits way too close to home.
Oh no Stan...I love Lucy too! I watch reruns all the time and even have the DVD's...I meant I get embarassed for her when she does crazy things. I always cringe...haha! That was my only comparison.

Old 03-01-2012, 01:17 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,057,258 times
I couldn't count high enough as to how many shades of green Icki turned when Tammy was telling her of hers and Gretchen's new friendship. And now Icki and Jesus Barbie are friends Please

Old 03-01-2012, 01:50 PM

10,160 posts, read 11,136,217 times
I thought Slade's mom was more entertaining to watch... I can see he didn't get her brains or sense of humor... Slade's an idiot and Gretchen more so, for being with this moron... Not that I find her oh so great anyway...

The new gal - I kinda like her... Why? I just don't know... She doesn't bother me..

The prettiest one out of them all is Vicki's daughter. I think she's the smartest of them all too.. I hope all goes well for her and I hope she stays clear of her mothers advice, because we all know how well Vicki's relationships go...............

Old 03-01-2012, 02:18 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,613,816 times
Slade's mother reminds me of Janet Reno

Old 03-02-2012, 03:05 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,497,719 times
Gretchen needs to dump Slade. Theres nothing funny about his wannabe comedy, if you can call it comedy.

The whole group makes me gag.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:07 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,184,004 times
Slade, way too often, sounds like a teenage girl when he speaks, it's very disturbing.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:39 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,455,009 times
Slade's sole ambition in life is to be one of the OC Housewives. He will ***** himself out in anyway possible to ensure he gets screen time. What Gretchen sees in him is simply beyond me. Basically, he's a kept man. Any hopes Gretchen has of making up with Tamra and Vicki are going to be shot because he wants revenge - and in the most public and childish way possible.

Sorry to rehash old episodes, but I didn't have a chance to comment on them earlier:

- Sweet God of Neptune - but I found it SHOCKING how different and how very plain Gretchen looked without make-up. Talk about a different person. God forgive me, but when I saw her in that Chrissy from Three's Company get-up of short-shorts and boots, all I could think was that someone should give the Ramsey's a call since we have apparently found the adult JonBenet alive and well.

- I don't know what filler Tamra has had done, but it's been done poorly. In her frenzy to wipe out all lines/wrinkles, she has unwittingly also removed the cupid's bow (think that's what it's called) that should be present directly below her nose. By doing that, she might as well tattoo on her forehead that she has had work done.

- With further regard to Tamra and Gretchen, they often bring to mind "little people" (or vertically challenged, if you will). It's the same with Demi Moore. Their faces/heads are WAY out of proportion to the size of their bodies. It's really disconcerting.

- If Vicki is SUCH a huge business success, why does she need Don to continue living with her to pay the mortgage while they're in the middle of a divorce? Why in the world does he stay?! Why does she need to sell her house and downsize if things are so good for her? Also, WHY, someone please tell me, does she continue to wear that awful fur vest that does nothing for her?!? Retire it - please.

- Other than how much she unnerves Jesus Barbie, I'm not really into the new housewife either. The husband seems like a sweetheart though.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:33 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,094,490 times
i absolutely looovved Slade's mom's reaction when he did his housewife groin thrust. he did know his mom was going to be in the audience, right?

All I know is that Gretchen and Slade
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV