Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 01:15 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,478 times

Advertisements

This is very sad. Maybe one of the reasons for her change of heart with Gretchen? I know alot of people who when they had a health scare have a change of heart towards people they may not have been close to. Maybe not, but who knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 09:37 PM

7,367 posts, read 5,480,532 times
Good for Tamra getting her implants out and she did it for herself and not for a man.
I can't even find words for how I feel about Slimeball Jimbo telling Alexis she should quit her job and stay home and serve him. What an idiot! But Alexis stays with him so she's an idiot too. And she sucks at being a TV whatever. Why does the TV station keep her, she's awful! Oh, and did anyone else notice when Jimbo helped Alexis off with her jacket he just threw it off to the side like a piece of trash?
I have decided I like Heather. She's sensible and funny. I guess at the bowling party if they couldn't nudge Gretchen and Vicki into getting into a fight they drunked up Sarah and sicced her on Vicki. But Vicki wouldn't fight so Sarah just ended up looking like a drunken fool.
I watched WWHL with Andy and Jeanna Keough was his guest. She actually looked really good. I don't know if she's had some facial work done but she finally got that giant mole removed from her chin.
Next week the women go camping. Camping? Bravo must be having budget problems and couldn't send them to Mexico or some other tropical paradise.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:00 AM

346 posts, read 498,228 times
Ugh, what is that Sarah person even doing on the show? I guess Bravo needed someone to act like a fool and spice the episode up. Didn't they already have Jim thumping the bible telling his wife to stay home?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:32 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,429 times
I totes think Sarah made a deal w Bravo to cause a scene at the bowling alley.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Alexis...is HORRIBLE on tv.
How hard is it to just have a conversation?
Or say someone's name?

Seriously? After TWO MONTHS you can't get this down?

Old 04-11-2012, 11:22 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
Alexis is terrible on tv. Those 3 professionals got to hardly say a thing because Alexis kept interrupting them. Not the sharpest pencil in the box for sure!

Old 04-12-2012, 12:53 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Alexis is terrible on tv. Those 3 professionals got to hardly say a thing because Alexis kept interrupting them. Not the sharpest pencil in the box for sure!
OMG it was so funny! She kept saying how wonderful she was. I wonder if she sees herself on TV how she doesn't know how to LISTEN! That was hilarious.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:19 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,870,930 times
I notice that Alexis is getting a very different edit this season compared to last. They are really showing her to be stupid, which wasn't quite so obvious last season. I doubt she will return after seeing herself. Her hubby Jim is dispicable. Whenever he is in a scene, I feel so tense. Anyone else feel that way. He gives off such a scary and evil vibe.

I don't think Sarah was drunk. I think she was on drugs. Seriously.

What did I tell you all about Brooks? Uh huh...

I like Gretchen. I hope she doesn't embarrass herself in Las Vegas.

Starting to like Heather. Her husband reminds me of gay friends I have who love to gossip with the girls.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:25 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
I definately think Alexis's husband is a douc*bag. I could not believe him telling her that when they got married they were one in flesh and she is supposed to stay at home with the kids. I don't think that marriage will last. He has too old-fashioned ideas of the role of a wife and husband and she is wanting to break free and find herself. "Finding herself" hopefully doesn't mean continuing her stint at the news station because she sucks at that.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
Is this Sara Person for Real, Like who does that? Who does that?

I seriously was laughing at the whole scene, what a joke it was...

The girl needs to put a cork in her mouth.... And why is she on the show? And why doesn't she mind her own business.

Alexis is still brain dead.. When will they replace this twit?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV