Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2012, 01:05 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,771 times

Advertisements

ALexis and her friend also had Hooker fur jackets circa the 90's no idea they still sold those style jackets that were popular back in the 90's worn mostly by girls who pound the pavement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 09:51 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,404,404 times
Slade got a radio show.

http://www.playlist927.com/page/RadioSlade/90

From Gretchen's BRAVO blog:

"The next bit of fun and exciting news was that Slade was offered his own radio show due to his act that he has been performing at different comedy clubs! Playlist 92.7 was looking for a comedian to host a new talk show for them and Slade is the one who got the job! He is on everyday from 12 to 1pm talking all things Housewives, Hollywood gossip, what men and woman really want, just to name a few topics, plus so much more!

He has a segment called "Life Lessons with Liz" (who is his amazingly brutal and hilarious mom) and even Terry Dubrow is going to be a regular guest talking about the good, bad, and ugly of plastic surgery. This show is the opportunity for everyone to get to see a different side to Slade, one I know you all haven't ever seen before. It's the Slade I know and wake up with everyday. It's the hilarious, smart, loving, caring, business oriented, real parent, extremely full of information all the time about anything and everything Slade that I feel in love with.

The best news is that last week there were so many listeners that streamed his show live that it actually shut the servers down! Go Slade!

I have always believed in him, and that is why I have stuck by his side through the good and bad for the last three years. It has been hard at times as you all have seen us be authentic, but I knew something big was going to happen for him and it finally has! Congratulations baby!"

Old 06-25-2012, 07:58 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,488,549 times
Finally caught up. Where to start? The coat? Sarah? Crazy!

That coat is ugly. I don't wear fur...well except for a rabbit fur back in junior high when that was the thing...oh Lord, my dad hated it! He said it was tacky for a young girl to be wearing fur. He was right, of course. Anyhow, I don't wear it, don't care for it. If Vickie wants to that's her business, but that was one ugly coat!

Somebody posted that Sarah eating that bow was her pretty much saying F (you know what, I don't want to get TOSsed!). I agree. She saw how Heather lives and it was eating her up. It was so incredibly rude! Alexis was an idiot to bring her. You don't do that. There is something seriously wrong with Sarah, and I don't think it's only an alcohol problem. As we say in the South, was she brought up in a barn?

Vickie is acting like a fool with Brooks. I've never hated Vickie, she gets on my nerves sometimes, but she always seemed smarter than that to me.

I liked Tamara's and Jeanna's talk. Jeanna was so wrong to be talking to the press about Tamara's divorce, but it was good to see them acting like adults at the party. Not sure what she was doing there, though.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
You know Vickie paid for Brook's teeth, that is why she was there and had so much to say about it.

Everyone at the party were wearing short sleeves or sleeveless dresses, Vicki must have been HOT. She didn't take that coat off all evening. I think Brooks and Vickie are trying to prove that Brooks isn't really leaching off of her with little to no income of his own. I wouldn't even be surprised if Vickie didn't play a part in getting the coat. It certainly could have come from a consignment shop. It makes no sense that a new coat would have no tags or box. He just walked in, gave it to her, and put it on her.
Since they have a joint checking account, I'm almost positive it came from that.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Yup! And he probably bought it from their joint account!
Yup! Just getting caught up with posts and didn't see this.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:05 PM

is brooks employed or own a money making business?

Old 06-25-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
is brooks employed or own a money making business?
That's the million dollar (haha) question! When we first met him it seemed as he was going back and forth to OC on business. Now I'm not so sure. It's weird that they have a joint acct this soon and that he's driving her cars. Vickie's daughter seems very leery, and from what I've seen she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
That's the million dollar (haha) question! When we first met him it seemed as he was going back and forth to OC on business. Now I'm not so sure. It's weird that they have a joint acct this soon and that he's driving her cars. Vickie's daughter seems very leery, and from what I've seen she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.
if anything MIss Piggy should not bebuying him false teeth, clothes, okay to drive her car if he is visiting but she needs to close done Miss Piggy Bank

Old 06-26-2012, 08:24 PM

348 posts, read 849,671 times
So "Jesus Jugs" and Jimmy the Chin are going to open a trampoline park? Um, okay. I used to feel sorry for Alexis for dealing with that sphincter of a husband but not any more. Those two Mensa candidates deserve each other. I hope they bounce themselves senseless.

I also used to have sympathy for Vicki but this "My man and I have each other's backs" thing is nauseating. I sense that there are even worse egregious displays of manipulation and slimyness by Brooks than what we have seen. And, that "evil eye" bent that he's on is such a joke. I really was hoping Tamra would take off her heels and bash him over the head with them until he slowly bleeds out. I'm not big on violence, but he has a lot of bad kharma coming his way and I sense he has swindled people in the past. If Vicki is supposedly a savvy business person she must have truly lost her mind for giving that shyster access to her accounts. The level of slimy backhandedness has reached the point of really being disturbing.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
So "Jesus Jugs" and Jimmy the Chin are going to open a trampoline park? Um, okay. I used to feel sorry for Alexis for dealing with that sphincter of a husband but not any more. Those two Mensa candidates deserve each other. I hope they bounce themselves senseless.

I also used to have sympathy for Vicki but this "My man and I have each other's backs" thing is nauseating. I sense that there are even worse egregious displays of manipulation and slimyness by Brooks than what we have seen. And, that "evil eye" bent that he's on is such a joke. I really was hoping Tamra would take off her heels and bash him over the head with them until he slowly bleeds out. I'm not big on violence, but he has a lot of bad kharma coming his way and I sense he has swindled people in the past. If Vicki is supposedly a savvy business person she must have truly lost her mind for giving that shyster access to her accounts. The level of slimy backhandedness has reached the point of really being disturbing.
I think Vickie has a hard time being alone. I've seen it with divorced friends. He's paying lots of attention to her, says all the "right" romantic things, which sound like BS to people who are thinking clearly. I think she is a savvy business woman, but has lost (hopefully temporarely) her senses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV