Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2012, 02:16 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,236,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
He just received a very non-favorable one from me, and I am sure it will not be posted, but here is what I wrote... I'm feeling Bit*hy today...

"Actually Jim, Terry said he understood and he would talk to you next week. You then sent him a text asking him to call you about the party and what his address was. You asked him to put your name at the gate. Never once did you tell him not to tell anyone. It was obvious your fake wife had no idea you were coming, so it was still a surprise to her, so if that is all you wanted to do was surprise her, you accomplished that.
The show has gone downhill yes, but it is because of these two injecting their fake, prententious, jesus loving crap into it. And Jim, please stop trying to control every move your wife makes. She is not a puppet, although she sure acts like one.
Smarmy and sleazy just like Brooks. You both remind me of used car salesmen. No wonder Vicky and your slave...er I mean wife, are such good friends now."

OMG, you didnt! That is amazing, love it. Mine was nice, and didnt show up, so maybe we better not hold our breath for yours. Oh gawd I'm dying here laughing, and you owe me a soda that I spit out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 03:00 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Two things stood out for me: Jim asking Alexis if she wore the pants in the family and Vicky saying that Brooks is almost 45. What???? He looks like he's 55+.
There is no way in hades that Brooks is two years younger than I. He has to be in his 50s.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:08 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
Real Housewives of Orange County: Cakegate 2012 Part II -- Diamonds and Quarrels - Orange County Music - Heard Mentality

"Is this the world we live in?"

Old 06-28-2012, 04:15 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Love this!

Love the title, too. When Sarah said that I just about bust a gut laughing.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM

741 posts, read 1,379,246 times
What happened to Tamra's gym/fitness club? One week she and Eddie are touring, interviewing, etc. I really can't see her into yoga......

Old 06-28-2012, 07:34 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
She thanked him for opening the car door for her.
Jim and Alexis At the party reminded me of Russell and Taylor from Beverly Hills housewives. Did anyone notice if Jim had a rope in the car when he left the party?

Old 06-29-2012, 03:29 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
OMG I watched this AGAIN. Tammy crying like a baby to Vickies daughter. WHAT WAS THAT....me me me meow meow moo moo....... LOL what wasthat 3 yr old baby cry? WTF? WOMEN do not act or even cry like that. I am so embarrased with here crying jag. that coming from a byotch who went off to brooks mind you he deserved it. but she is deff a jekyll and hyde. She went form one extream to a baby child wee wee cry. lol

Old 06-29-2012, 03:30 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Jim and Alexis At the party reminded me of Russell and Taylor from Beverly Hills housewives. Did anyone notice if Jim had a rope in the car when he left the party?

LOL OMG you are so on target that is right they do............ ha ha ha well Russell killed himself in the summer after the show finished so maybe Jim is gonna HANG TEN this summer.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:06 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
He just received a very non-favorable one from me, and I am sure it will not be posted, but here is what I wrote... I'm feeling Bit*hy today...

"Actually Jim, Terry said he understood and he would talk to you next week. You then sent him a text asking him to call you about the party and what his address was. You asked him to put your name at the gate. Never once did you tell him not to tell anyone. It was obvious your fake wife had no idea you were coming, so it was still a surprise to her, so if that is all you wanted to do was surprise her, you accomplished that.
The show has gone downhill yes, but it is because of these two injecting their fake, prententious, jesus loving crap into it. And Jim, please stop trying to control every move your wife makes. She is not a puppet, although she sure acts like one.
Smarmy and sleazy just like Brooks. You both remind me of used car salesmen. No wonder Vicky and your slave...er I mean wife, are such good friends now."
Wow I kind of can't imagine actually sending these people hate mail!
Don't forget what happened to Russell from RHOBH - these are real people and liking them or hating them is fine. But to actually send them stuff putting them down seems like it's taking things a bit far to me? I guess if they have a blog and are inviting comments it kind of opens the flood gates for this kind of thing, but I can't help feeling like we need to remember that these people are real and have feelings and that these shows are heavily edited.
There is no way for us to know exactly what happened.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:53 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,564,210 times
I dont know if this was mentioned and sorry if it was already but it really pissed me off when Tamara sat in on the conversation with Jim Heather and hubby.

It was an ambush!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV