Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2012, 02:47 PM

507 posts, read 513,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
What a stupid ghetto mentality Gretchen has. Does she not realize that it's a much bigger commitment to have a child with a man than it is to marry him? I've never understood the mentality that you could be ready to have a child with a person, but not marry him. She's a nincompoop.
THANK YOU!!!!

She complains about all these things about him failing as a man who wants her hand in marriage but has him reverse his vasectomy to get pregnant by him...what sense does that make...I for one think she is one of those women who really thinks it will be different with her this time around..nope she will get the same treatment as his other babymamas...watch in less than 10 years we will be hearing about how he is behind on child support and can't support himself without her

SMDH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 04:19 AM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
I was thinking today watching a repeat....... It would have been hysterical if Slade lol got one of those champagne glasses with the REAL Diamond in it orrrrrrrr if Gretchen got it herself and gave it to slade to make a ring for her. lol

Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 AM

512 posts, read 861,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I was thinking today watching a repeat....... It would have been hysterical if Slade lol got one of those champagne glasses with the REAL Diamond in it orrrrrrrr if Gretchen got it herself and gave it to slade to make a ring for her. lol
I bet Bravo execs are kicking themselves over not thinking fast enough for that to happen.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:40 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,312,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
We never had church ladies like that at Wilshire Baptist!
We do! I'm Episcopal!

Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,312,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
I think the reason she has been so heavily ridiculed is because she often casts the first judgmental stone, both to the girls and in her diary sessions. I'm a Christian and I want to throw up when she throws out there that the reason she does this or that (such as defering to her husband) is because God says that's the way it should be. She cherry-picks what she wants to uphold and throw back at people, and most of the time she doesn't understand the context of what she's throwing around. God didn't say you should allow your husband to verbally abuse you, which Jim has done on camera, the way he talks to her about her role. And this is just one of many issues. And then she acts IN SO MANY WAYS the way a Christian, if they're truly trying to live biblically, shouldn't live.

I personally think they all get rediculed, as they should, they were the ones who decided to put themselves out there. But Alexis is a holier-than-though character, which give us far too much fuel. It is right and proper in the eyes of God, no. But I'm not touting my heavenly virtues, either.
I never said she was perfect....far from, as we all are. What I take exception to is when people throw around Jesus, as in "Jesus Juggs" or "Jesus Barbie". I've made my opinion clear, and people here are free to say whatever they want. That's all. I think a lot of people throw the bible, and religion, and God around in lots of ways. I can't speak for them, only myself.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:06 PM

512 posts, read 861,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I never said she was perfect....far from, as we all are. What I take exception to is when people throw around Jesus, as in "Jesus Juggs" or "Jesus Barbie". I've made my opinion clear, and people here are free to say whatever they want. That's all. I think a lot of people throw the bible, and religion, and God around in lots of ways. I can't speak for them, only myself.
Yet you just have in stating that alot of people throw the bible and religion and God around, so yes, you do. I say the same thing, I'm just pointing out a detail.

As to it bothering you, I understnad that but Alexis is the first person to throw around Jesus in this case. She shoves it down everyones throat, which his why, in my opinion, she IS ridiculed so much. No one said you didn't have a right to your opinion, and no one expects Alexis to be perfect except for Alexis, which is where the problem lays. She thinks she is and acts like she is, so naturally people will take her hypocrisy and throw it into a label, which is all it is. It's a label.

As a Christian, this doesn't bother me because it's a reflection on who she is and how she acts. I'm much more offended by her erroneous use of the bible than I am someone calling her Jesus Barbie or Jesus Jugs.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:09 AM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times
I'm excited about the reunion show Tuesday. Who else is???

Old 07-09-2012, 01:16 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
ME! ME! ME!!!

Should be a doozy.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:52 PM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
moi moi moi....... I want to see Heather put some bit chezzz in their place.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:51 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
ME! ME! ME!!!

Should be a doozy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
moi moi moi....... I want to see Heather put some bit chezzz in their place.

me 4!!!! I bet Vicki's head about blows off She is gonna go ballistic!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV