Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 02:43 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,495 times

Advertisements

So Slade doesn't have a job just so he can get out of paying child support? What's he going to do? Avoid having a job for the next 18 years? How can this not be a huge, flashing neon sign to Gretchen to dump him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 02:48 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
So Slade doesn't have a job just so he can get out of paying child support? What's he going to do? Avoid having a job for the next 18 years? How can this not be a huge, flashing neon sign to Gretchen to dump him?
He advises Gretchen on her businesses

Old 03-29-2011, 05:04 PM

422 posts, read 1,362,092 times
Does anyone else remember I think the trip where someone was gagging on their food and Vicki said how classless it was?? That was the first thing I remember when she was making those noises about the salad. I can't recall who made the noise but maybe it was a Vegas trip or San Fran. Wish I could remember exactly.

Funny how she did the same thing she was condemning in a previous season

Old 03-29-2011, 05:17 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,858,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
Does anyone else remember I think the trip where someone was gagging on their food and Vicki said how classless it was?? That was the first thing I remember when she was making those noises about the salad. I can't recall who made the noise but maybe it was a Vegas trip or San Fran. Wish I could remember exactly.

Funny how she did the same thing she was condemning in a previous season
It wasn't Vicki that did it then as well?
I remember something as well but it was a trip w/ Vicki & Donn and Tamara & Simon. Just the 4 of them. There was something then as well when they went to eat and either Vicki or Tamara had the some totally classless reaction to something on their plate.

I'd swear there are probably scenes from every single season where someone has done something totally classless at the table in a nice restaurant. Including Vicki.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:04 PM

The scene I am remembering was all women somewhere. I want to say Gretchen had pate' perhaps.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
The scene I am remembering was all women somewhere. I want to say Gretchen had pate' perhaps.
I was picturing that one as well but could not figure out if there was a scene w/ someone making all kinds of looks, gagging noises and such because of their food.

One I thought of I thought it was Vicki that did not know what foie gras was. She didn't seem to know what half the menu was either.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:42 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Vicki was so annoying with endless talking about the "tire tracks all over her back, and knife in the back" from Tamara, writing friendship vows, and acting like Tamara owed her the world. Tamara apologized, accept it and move on, that's what true friends do, they don't keep score and make endless demands before offering forgiveness. Vicki is a petty, greedy woman, I don't know why anyone would even want to be friends with her.

Last edited by detshen; 03-29-2011 at 09:55 PM..

Old 03-31-2011, 04:20 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,405,069 times
Quote:
It was on the trip to San Francisco. Alexis spit out a bite of food in a fine dining restaurant because she was shocked by the texture.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:57 PM

Thanks Shooting stars. I could see it but couldn't place it.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
It was on the trip to San Francisco. Alexis spit out a bite of food in a fine dining restaurant because she was shocked by the texture.
THAT'S IT!!!
She did it into her napkin as well didn't she or did she put it back onto her plate on the side?

If the food is bad and I mean as in make you sick bad....... then you can spit it out. If you just don't like the texture or the taste of it......... JUST SWALLOW IT and don't be so gross or classless about it. Even my kids know THAT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV