Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2011, 02:45 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,873,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
And slam on Alexis & her "loan modification" home. Flash but no cash & she still has to sleep in the same bed next to Jim & they are broke....gross.
You could not PAY ME any crazy amount to sleep w/ him. Not even a kiss. He is just gross.

On the OC real estate front I found this:

Alexis was able to sell her house in a short sale. Peggy's house is listed for foreclosure now. It was supposed to be auctioned off on March 17 but was postponed.

Alexis Bellino Sells Home, Peggy Tanous in Foreclosure l ABSURD2SUBLIME

Newest ‘Housewife’ defaults on Irvine home loan - Lansner on Real Estate - The Orange County Register

She should fit right in w/ the cast. I'm going to guess that for any future wanna-be OC Real Housewives that they can only qualify to be on the show if they are in foreclosure or short sale approaching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 09:12 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
I finally got caught up on the last two episodes. My thoughts...

Vicki is an absolute waste of life. She is just a horrible human being and I feel so bad for Donn. He is a genuinely nice person and I hope he finds someone who loves him more than they love themselves and their job. I love how Vicki said she was "trying" to make time for her family, but works 18 hour days and seems to find time to have coffee with Tamra and go to her reunions. Maybe if she took time to to have coffee with Donn and take weekends off to spend wiht him and her kids, her life wouldn't be such a mess. She even said she was happy. How can you be happy when you claim to love your family more than anything, but never spend any time with them? She is very twisted. UGH...I hate her.

Gretchen really came off as super B%*@#. I'm sick of her "tubba wubba" comments to Slade, who is in great shape. I can't stand him, but I did feel bad for him when she wouldn't let up. All her interviews were about him being fat and she doesn't like anyone around her being fat. What a B. I lost alot of respect for her. Not to mention, I love how she blamed Slade for her dog falling off the table, it was her fault. Idiot.

First kudos to Tamra for calling Alexis "Jesus Barbie". I laughed my butt off with that comment! Tamra earned a point in my book for that one. She was bearable for the first time for me. Maybe Eddie has a good effect on her, but she is still cukoo for Cocoa Puffs. And she is starting to look really bad and she is looking her age now. What is up with her hair? I was glad to see she is working and wish I could buy that house she was showing. It was beautiful. I also think her house is really nice. Vicki was so condecending when she was saying it was "cute".

Alexis... well, I really dislike her more as the weeks go by. She seems to have a real self-rightous attitude and is coming off very stuck up. Is she ever with her kids? I have to say I don't miss Jim not being around. Let me praise god for that! LOL! She did not seem genuine at all when she went to visit Peggy, she just wanted to make sure her boobies were still bigger. And seriously, you told your 4 year old son that Peggy got a boob job? That is gross, I'm sorry. Ugh... and her comments during the interviews are just awful.

Peggy...I really do like her. Her holistic healing thing seems a bit kooky like with the allergy thing at dinner, but she seems very nice and she takes care of her own children which I admire greatly. She is very down to earth and seems to really appreciate everything she has. Still haven't figured out Michah yet, but he seems okay. I did like how he put Slade in his place.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:38 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
I was surfing around to some of the other celebrity type gossip sites and there is a story put out by Alexis's first husband that when he and she originally came to L.A she got addicted to $200 jeans and started sleeping with a wealthy married man to pay for her new found addictions. Her husband set her up through email somehow to find out the truth by pretending to be someone else and got her to admit it. She then went on to find Jim. Apparently Jim has just had chin implant and chin lipo. I bet he feels better about himself. Noone knows what he does for a living

There are also rumors flotating around that she never carried the babies with Jim. People stating they saw her at the gym etc. never pregnant with twins.

She is posing all over town recently at events.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:27 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I was surfing around to some of the other celebrity type gossip sites and there is a story put out by Alexis's first husband that when he and she originally came to L.A she got addicted to $200 jeans and started sleeping with a wealthy married man to pay for her new found addictions. Her husband set her up through email somehow to find out the truth by pretending to be someone else and got her to admit it. She then went on to find Jim. Apparently Jim has just had chin implant and chin lipo. I bet he feels better about himself. Noone knows what he does for a living

There are also rumors flotating around that she never carried the babies with Jim. People stating they saw her at the gym etc. never pregnant with twins.

She is posing all over town recently at events.
Oh my! How god-like of her to sleep with a married man for money...isn't that prostitution? And how the heck do these people justify plastic surgery when they are in forclosure and in danger of losing the roof over their heads? I guess when Peggy had hers, it was awhile back when they filmed it and now is having issues. But Alexis throws botox parties and Jim has plastic surgery? No excuse. Maybe her never carrying the babies has something to with the fact that she shows no emotion towards them. Even Peggy with her PPD seems to really love her kids. Alexis seems like a cold fish.

Old 04-19-2011, 11:47 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
^^ Oh they are really raking them over the coals on their "godliness" or lack there of. Pretty much intimating it is a complete sham!

I forgot about the funny comment they made that the reason Jim is laying down in the photo in their house is because it made his man boobs stay flat.

I guess we can relish in the fact that Alexis didn't exactly hit the jackpot with Jim. I wonder if they will be the next to divorce as she continues to climb and claw her way to the top?

Old 04-19-2011, 02:52 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Oh my! How god-like of her to sleep with a married man for money...isn't that prostitution?
Uh - no I have already explained it to everyone - is called being buy-sexual

Old 04-19-2011, 02:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Uh - no I have already explained it to everyone - is called being buy-sexual
LOL!!!! Yes-you did already explain that

Old 04-19-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LOL!!!! Yes-you did already explain that
Don't make me repeat myself people

Looks like Tamra is try-sexual, she will try anything once, or maybe twice - three times or more

I can't wait to hear Fernanda's version of Tamra's torrid affair in the lady pond

Old 04-19-2011, 03:01 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Don't make me repeat myself people

Looks like Tamra is try-sexual, she will try anything once, or maybe twice - three times or more

I can't wait to hear Fernanda's version of Tamra's torrid affair in the lady pond

bwahahahaha
Tamra is a free spirit( kinda like Samantha on SATC) and I appreciate that about her. She isn't hurting anyone. I don't care who sleeps with who or what as long as it isn't Gretchen coming near my animals

Old 04-19-2011, 03:04 PM

My objection to Tamra is that she thinks that she is the moral compass of the show but doesn't think that her rhetoric applies to her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV