U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-15-2011, 06:37 PM

4,337 posts, read 3,531,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Let's see if he can "survive" the showers!
Exactly.... Especially after wearing the dress in the last episode, he better hope his new cell mates did not watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 06:55 PM

4,502 posts, read 7,835,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
But, don't you like Meatloaf? Who knew that he was such a nice guy?

It was really sweet when Meat cried about winning the task and being able to help children. He really seems like a great guy.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:37 PM

12,153 posts, read 10,509,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I think no one else supported Lisa-even though Starr and Dionne,IMHO caused the loss, because the other girls didn't want to deal with the wrath of Nene,Dionne and Starr who clearly are the mean girl bullies. AND they wear that badge proudly! Sad sack of $hits.
I really think that's what it is. I don't believe the "black people sticking together" theory; I think its more of a "we don't want to get on your bad side" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromupthere View Post
I still don't see Starr, LaToya or NeNe saying fire Dionne though. I think she is too much of an icon in their eyes to do that.
And she's old lol respect your elders and all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
There are no racial undertones in the show and don't think that black people on the show are the elephant in the room. Not sure how some of you picked it up??? There happen to be black women on a show and I guess because they appear to be a group if there is more than one?? And if they like each other that is a racial undertone. If they like the white people on the show or not like them that is a racial undertone too? Again, I don't get it.
Don't feel bad neither do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
As a black woman I certainly do not support anything just cause it comes from another black person. I think Dionne sucks and needs to go and while Star has some business sense and the gift of arguing her case, her attitude also sucks and I'll be happy when she goes too.
Agreed as a black woman (lol) I wanted to Dionne that wisdom did not come with her age. She clearly is at that point in her life where she thinks that just because she's been on the earth X amount of years she can say whatever she pleases. And I'd tell Star she truly wasted her money on the weight loss surgery cause she looks a hot mess

Old 03-15-2011, 07:46 PM

12,252 posts, read 16,678,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Right again, Pippy! What would the show be without the bullies and the nasty ones??? Starr, Dionne, and NeNe are going to be around for a while. I see the Playboy chick being ousted rather quickly, along with the deaf one. As for the guys, Conseco and Hatch are in for the long run. Meat will be around for a while. Gary Bussey? I see him being around but then again, he's a little too crazy. Trump might get sick of him.

Looks like it's going to be an interesting season!
I predict Dionne gone in the next episode...what could that old coot do with camping???...and if she ever makes it PM...she'll be horrendous! Both Marlee and Lisa have alerted Trump that she's rude and difficult to work with. He'll have his radar up about that in future tasks.

The Playboy model should be kept by the women...at least for now...as they can use her sex appeal in the right task...especially now that Lisa is gone.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:06 PM

13,479 posts, read 10,161,938 times
I love the "Meat." I always think back to the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I see him. And one of my favorites is "Paradise By The Dashboard Light."

Old 03-15-2011, 09:12 PM

12,252 posts, read 16,678,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I love the "Meat." I always think back to the Rocky Horror Picture Show when I see him. And one of my favorites is "Paradise By The Dashboard Light."
Yes...I'm so glad the women did not beat the "Meat" last week.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:31 AM

43,862 posts, read 26,889,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Yes...I'm so glad the women did not beat the "Meat" last week.
But he did write a song about Starr Jones....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hLcRU5wE4

Old 03-17-2011, 10:57 AM

14,699 posts, read 13,638,819 times
Holy God in Heaven is Busey funny to watch. It is also nice to see some moments of lucidity in him. You don't typically get that from his interviews.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:19 AM

14,683 posts, read 9,531,796 times
The Lisa Rinna/Star Jones feud heats up even after Lisa departs.....possible lawsuit to follow

Star Jones accuses 'Celebrity Apprentice' co-star Lisa Rinna of harassment, threatens legal action

Star Jones Rips Lisa Rinna, Accuses Her of Harassment - E! Online

Now I ask myself "Why would Lisa Rinna want to start a Twitter flame war with one of the most egotistical celebi-lawyers on earth"?

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/0...a-twitter.html

Last edited by calipoppy; 03-17-2011 at 11:31 AM..

Old 03-17-2011, 11:32 AM

9,802 posts, read 6,708,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The Lisa Rinna/Star Jones feud heats up even after Lisa departs.....possible lawsuit to follow

Star Jones accuses 'Celebrity Apprentice' co-star Lisa Rinna of harassment, threatens legal action

Star Jones Rips Lisa Rinna, Accuses Her of Harassment - E! Online

Now I ask myself "Why would Lisa Rinna want to start a Twitter flame war with one of the most egotistical celebi-lawyers on earth"?

Lisa Rinna totally disses 'Celebrity Apprentice' rival Star Jones via Twitter - Pop2it - Zap2it

Star Jones is a joke. Legal action--LMAO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV