Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 03:48 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times

Advertisements

I hope Busey is gone soon. IMO...he's unmanageable. Too much effort is needed to rope the guy in...and they don't have a lot of time on these tasks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 04:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I re-winded to see if Dione did ask and in the van she told Nene was going to go back and she didnt ask.
I like Nene she such a diva.

I actually was thinking women had it this time I like their video better but the guys video did have potential of going viral and thats what any company wants.
I did too. What an old, nasty bitty Dionne Warwick is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Bye Bye Dionne................go surround yourself with all your "yes" people and be your Diva self. Better yet--buy a rocking chair and give the world a break.

Calling NeNe a coward and a liar on her way out was classLESS!!!
Did you expect anything more out of that hag, Pippy?? I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Dionne is quite an evil little old woman. Glad to see that the Crypt Keeper is gone.
Right on! Crypt Keeper! I kept wondering what Dionne kept reminding me of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
And can someone, PLEASE, tell me WTF that playboy model, Hope, contributes, other than looking dumb???? She just flies under the radar, week after week, but goes unscathed.
I kept expecting someone to say Hope's name in the boardroom.

How quickly they forget....LaToya had the motorhome sales pitch down pat last week! She just rambled off facts like she had known them all her life!

Quote:
I hope Busey is gone soon. IMO...he's unmanageable. Too much effort is needed to rope the guy in...and they don't have a lot of time on these tasks.
Busey entertains me, irritates me mostly. I wonder how much of the way he acts is from the head trauma he suffered? I can't remember how he used to act before the accident. Except arrogant and WILD.

I have two friends who have suffered head trauma and neither one is the same. They both are now very irritating people who have no social skills. All from their accidents.

By the Grace of God He saved me from head trauma even though I wasn't wearing a seatbelt and went through the windshield.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:26 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,382,136 times
I wasn't too impressed with either commercial last night. I thought the women's lacked emotion and the acting was seriously cheesy and the men's was so predictable. I was also surprised the men won because I thought ACN wanted heartfelt. But I guess not.

I was really surprised and both NeNe and Lil John did so well as PMs and both teams backed them up.

Sooooo glad Dionne and her stank attitude went home. I said it before but she should have went on day 1. She reminds me of my aunt and several other elders I've known throughout my life; just unpleasant to be around.

Nene cracks me up with her facial expressions.

I agree with someone that they should have mixed the teams up instead of making them male/female. The women keep tripping on drama.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:43 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post

How quickly they forget....LaToya had the motorhome sales pitch down pat last week! She just rambled off facts like she had known them all her life!
Exactly! LaToya should be a salesperson. I have no interest in campers, but she even had me convinced I should at least consider purchasing theirs. Her performance was spot on and I hope we see more of it in the future. I agree with her that you don't have to be loud in order to be a leader. There are a ton of silent leaders. Not everyone needs the attention.

It's really funny they forget the good things when Trump says they lost. Too bad Niki's speech didn't rub off on some of them!

Old 03-28-2011, 04:56 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,468,962 times
Quote:
And can someone, PLEASE, tell me WTF that playboy model, Hope, contributes, other than looking dumb???? She just flies under the radar, week after week, but goes unscathed.

She contributes nothing except to give DT some jollies.

She does nothing, you barely hear a word out of her. Her turn to be PM will be coming up soon and, if the women lose, she'll be bounce out the door on her silicone ________.

On another note, I am so glad Dionne is gone!!! She knew she was going to get fired, so she told DT to fire her before he could do it.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
She contributes nothing except to give DT some jollies.

She does nothing, you barely hear a word out of her. Her turn to be PM will be coming up soon and, if the women lose, she'll be bounce out the door on her silicone ________.

On another note, I am so glad Dionne is gone!!! She knew she was going to get fired, so she told DT to fire her before he could do it.
The Donald was really pissed at that too. "She looked me right in the eye and challenged me to fire her. Dionne, you're fired!" He was fuming over that. I'm glad I got to see "the real" Dionne after all these years.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:25 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,042,433 times
Quote:

One thing I would like to bring up about the camper presentations.

I thought that when the men had a sign covering up the outdoor TV {that they didn't even know was there} on the side of that motorhome, it was a HUGE oversight of one of the MAIN features of that RV.........yet this HUGE MISTAKE was never even mentioned.

{if it was, I missed it }

Old 03-28-2011, 06:37 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,692,145 times
this show this year is boring ! The woman are always at the blame this one, the men so far have
lucked out. Trump should have picked some better people, Marlee seems like the best, hope she wins

Old 03-28-2011, 07:37 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,066,849 times
Not looking forward to next week's show. Watching Meatloaf go off on a very mentally challenged Busey is going to be hard to watch. Of course I'll toon in, but just sayin.

Old 03-28-2011, 07:56 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Dionne is quite an evil little old woman. Glad to see that the Crypt Keeper is gone.
Quote:
I did too. What an old, nasty bitty Dionne Warwick is. Right on! Crypt Keeper! I kept wondering what Dionne kept reminding me of....
Dionne reminds me of "Madame," the puppet used by Wayland Flowers, as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_O-3Ys1S0
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV