Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2011, 03:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
NeNe calling LaToya an "old woman" shows a lack of class on her part. Actually, LaToya was smart in deciding to display the sun tan lotion for locations other than the beach. I have never seen the show that NeNe is in. I had never heard of her before The Apprentice. I liked her up until last night. But she is strong and will probably be one of the last standing.
Talk about a sore winner! It's not like Latoya was strutting around bragging about winning. When she mentioned about not just using sunblock in the summer, I thought how smart! I'd have never thought of that, and the execs picked up on it and mentioned it.

She seems so shy and timid and scared and a little bit flaky, which I have always thought she was. And she's not that old by today's standards. Now, Dionne Warwick was old--and it would have been REALLY interesting to see Nene call her that!

The Star/Nene showdown is going to be fantastic, I can't wait. Much as I dislike Star Jones, in a battle of words, she's going to annihilate her. Nene is a bullying blustery blowhard but Star Jones is cold and calculating and smart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 07:25 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times
The only reason Trump is keeping Busey is for ratings. He knows the guy is a whackado.

Nene uses her height and loud mouth to over power people and it is REALLY unlady like. I just don't like seeing her like that. Star and Nene will have at it and I imagine it will be pretty raw. Star I think will have the upperhand.

Why is the Playboy model still on the show?

Love Marley, I say she will take the show.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:31 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,280,851 times
Probably Busey is just better theatre . He is such a trainwreck and a lost soul.

I feel sorry for him ; he just is so genuinely clueless.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 04-11-2011, 07:31 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
I miss last night episode and doing my best avoid reading above posts hehe for now.

Is CA available online so I can catch up and if so could someone do me a favor and provide me the link.

Thanks
Sunny

Old 04-11-2011, 08:05 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I don't know that NeNe has done any more worthwhile things than LaToya but she is a good player. I like LaToya but I thought she came off a bit paranoid accusing all the other ladies of trying to get rid of her. She was not realizing she was making some serious mistakes. She really did seem lost as to what her goals for the task was and it was obvious she has no concept of cost. Her not using the playboy lady (name escapes me right now) as a model was a big oversight.

I think the men lost because they got too sure of themselves and because Gary just came on way to strong towards the client.
The guys team has a boob...Gary. But the women's team has two boobs...LaToya's! What she wore into The Boardroom really got me going like 13-year old boy discovering Playboy in his dad's dresser!

When the heck did she get those things??? ( o )( o )

Old 04-11-2011, 08:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
The guys team has a boob...Gary. But the women's team has two boobs...LaToya's! What she wore into The Boardroom really got me going like 13-year old boy discovering Playboy in his dad's dresser!

When the heck did she get those things??? ( o )( o )

LOL!! You musta missed NeNe's tatas someway. HUGE! And this after a reduction (says she )

Old 04-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Love Marley, I say she will take the show.
See post #133.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LOL!! You musta missed NeNe's tatas someway. HUGE! And this after a reduction (says she )
Yeah...but NeNe's huge in other places, too. LaToya...nice shape all around (and much nicer person.)

Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Nene is on the show because she's a reality star - she's famous - and it's not because she's related to anyone. She is famous for who she is, not for who her family is. And while you may not like her, it's obvious that millions love to watch her - or she wouldn't have been invited to be on the show.

Personally I think LaToya is lovely, but Nene is not wrong when she says she's only famous because of her last name. It's not pretty, but it is the truth.
At the end of the day Nene's claim to fame is nothing. She hasn't displayed a marketable talent, a skill or even an ounce of creative thought. All she is good for is cheap entertainment, which is no way puts her in the position to judge Latoya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Come on Nat. Latoya isn't talented. She rode the coattails of her brothers, then brother. NeNe is the new Omarosa. Omarosa wasn't as bullyish as NeNe, but it's the same. She's a reality show star. She's riding her 15 minutes, before they run out. She's the heffa you love to hate.
Except that Omarosa is actually smart whereas Nene just runs off at the mouth and throws out little grade school jabs. I don't love to hate her; I'm over her. I'd love to see her run up against someone who is not going to back down by all that mouth. She knows who to pick her battles with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
And you know...it wasn't just this, it was her saying Latoya is an old woman. At least Latoya isn't a cow. What she lacks in skills, she more than makes up for by acting like a lady. I was all prepared NOT to like her because I assumed she would be somewhat snotty, but she isn't at all. She comes across as a genuinely nice individual.
Latoya surprised me too. I always had the impression that she was a little dense.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:24 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I miss last night episode and doing my best avoid reading above posts hehe for now.

Is CA available online so I can catch up and if so could someone do me a favor and provide me the link.

Thanks
Sunny
Sure Sunny....you can always watch it easily online.

The Apprentice - Watch Episodes, Video, and Clips for Free - NBC Official Site

If you want alternate links, just let me know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV