U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-09-2007, 03:03 PM

Location: East Coast Personality. West Coast Flaire. Planted in Minneapolis / “MN Niceland"
1,164 posts, read 1,581,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
Personally, I didn't think Jen was all that bad...it was scary when she took Dick's cigarettes...OMG....lol
Actually, I was shocked at that one. I was disappointed in Dick because I actually respect him on some level - I thought he failed, like we all do sometimes, at knowing when to STOP & be done with it. He pushes & pushes & says things that are outrageous (my big NO NO is "Bi*ch"), but I think or at least hope that we realizes he went too far!

And, Jen, I believe that was her final straw. She was very clever & played like the SLOP didn't bother her at all - I believe she just chose to look at the bright side & psych people out by being so cheery about clearly unpleasant things that just as clearly, she had little or no say over to begin with (so why not be pleasant?).

She "confessed" that slop was no big deal but when she had had enough of the game, she loaded up on FOOD. Also, it was then that she quit blocking Dick out & "reacted" to his non-sense. Neither one of them knew how to backdown & I could FEEL Jen's pent-up emotions. I've been at that place where someone pushes & pushes & pushes & I hold it in & contain myself & don't let it get to me UNTIL... I felt really bad for her & secretly cried cause I knew that was a tough moment & she was one fierce chica to STILL stand there even after she was burned by Dick.

(BTW... I tried to give you a rep point & this system won't let me - I've been sick for a couple days & haven't posted anywhere but here & still they say I've repped too much! Go figure! Sorry!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2007, 04:26 PM

Location: East Coast Personality. West Coast Flaire. Planted in Minneapolis / “MN Niceland"
Default Btw...

Speaking of (JEN)ius & the (RED) campaign... I just noticed on the AOL instant messenger thingy that they have all sorts of options for SMILIES... one of them is (RED) campaign smilies!!! How cute...

Okay, back to BB8...

Old 09-09-2007, 06:26 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,694,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 940 View Post
I agree...I just hope one of them shares the money with the other...
If Dick wins, I'm sure he'll share. If Daniele wins, she'll probably buy a house with Nick and forget her father even existed

Old 09-09-2007, 06:30 PM

1,921 posts, read 6,338,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
Actually, I was shocked at that one. I was disappointed in Dick because I actually respect him on some level - I thought he failed, like we all do sometimes, at knowing when to STOP & be done with it. He pushes & pushes & says things that are outrageous (my big NO NO is "Bi*ch"), but I think or at least hope that we realizes he went too far!

And, Jen, I believe that was her final straw. She was very clever & played like the SLOP didn't bother her at all - I believe she just chose to look at the bright side & psych people out by being so cheery about clearly unpleasant things that just as clearly, she had little or no say over to begin with (so why not be pleasant?).

She "confessed" that slop was no big deal but when she had had enough of the game, she loaded up on FOOD. Also, it was then that she quit blocking Dick out & "reacted" to his non-sense. Neither one of them knew how to backdown & I could FEEL Jen's pent-up emotions. I've been at that place where someone pushes & pushes & pushes & I hold it in & contain myself & don't let it get to me UNTIL... I felt really bad for her & secretly cried cause I knew that was a tough moment & she was one fierce chica to STILL stand there even after she was burned by Dick.

(BTW... I tried to give you a rep point & this system won't let me - I've been sick for a couple days & haven't posted anywhere but here & still they say I've repped too much! Go figure! Sorry!)

Yeah, I loved it when Jen had the 'I don't care attitude' and started chowing on food...lol

I also loved her reverse psychology she played many times over.
You learn alot turning the tables. She was a very clever observer.

I also didn't care too much for Dick's outbursts of anger and dropping "B" bombs left and right.
I laughed at psycho b*tc*, though...he was out of ammunition and it was starting to show big time!

Hey...BB is coming on in thirty mins...

**No worries about the reps...I currently have a list running for people too**

Old 09-09-2007, 07:43 PM

OMG

This is KILLING me!!! D & D are getting WAAAAAYYYYY too cocky & the way this episode is being edited I am SCURRRREDDDD that one of them is going home!!!

They aren't staying on their toes & keeping it cool like they should....

I don't have any nails to be biting right now!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 07:54 PM

13,743 posts, read 5,456,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
OMG

This is KILLING me!!! D & D are getting WAAAAAYYYYY too cocky & the way this episode is being edited I am SCURRRREDDDD that one of them is going home!!!

They aren't staying on their toes & keeping it cool like they should....

I don't have any nails to be biting right now!!!
I watch the Showtime 2 feed that comes on every night at 11pm CST...it's so far ahead of what CBS is showing now...I know already who has won the Power of Veto which was played yesterday but which CBS won't show until Tuesday I believe? So I know the top 3 already...lol

Old 09-09-2007, 08:00 PM

Default Listen Very Carefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 940 View Post
I watch the Showtime 2 feed that comes on every night at 11pm CST...it's so far ahead of what CBS is showing now...I know already who has won the Power of Veto which was played yesterday but which CBS won't show until Tuesday I believe? So I know the top 3 already...lol

LISTEN HERE BUDDY - if you don't DM/PM me INSTANTLY & give me the scoop I am going to come through this computer & tickle you til you can't breathe! (couldn't sound violent or actually threatening or I could get in trouble!!! lol)

PLEASE tell me (yes, I really want to know & it won't ruin it for me at all!!!)

PLEASE

Old 09-09-2007, 08:32 PM

Default I think I change my mind...

Game is game & while I didn't necessarily appreciate Dick's behaviour in the game, I thought he was incredible at how he played it.

BUT

Tonight, at the final eviction, there was no gaming reason to be vicious that I can see - not for Dick or Danielle. Danielle reminded me of one of those girls back in high school who's behaviour took me years to get over.

I think they were ugly the last 5 minutes of this episode for NO reason. I don't like sore losers.

The other thing is that I haven't given Zac a fair shake. The truth really seems to be that he shut up, sat back, observed, flowed to & fro as was necessary, "couldn't" win anything, showed on personality one way or the other outwardly - all as part of HIS game!

Now, when there is no need for him to play it cool - he showed that he was willing to do what it took AND say what was really on his mind, I'm not so certain that this "restoring my faith in God" thing wasn't 2% the truth & 98% game (for when Jameka made it to the jury), but, regardless... He's shown that he is a deep thinker - one of those "still waters run deep" sorts.

I likey... I likey...

Wait, I like Zac but am so disappointed in Dick & Danielle. I'll see what I think after next episode!

Old 09-09-2007, 08:32 PM

1,430 posts, read 2,620,401 times
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME TOO I can't wait until Tuesday!!! Ha ha ha! I loved Zach's speech.....

Old 09-09-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME TOO I can't wait until Tuesday!!! Ha ha ha! I loved Zach's speech.....

I LOVED it too!!! Proof positive to me that we only know what we think we know until we know more or know differently... I am always willing to stand corrected - despite my analytical thinking I still can be off - actually, once I thought I was wrong... but turns out I was only mistaken!!!!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV