Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 02:01 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,267 times

Advertisements

Yeah, Dustin's face was priceless. Like he had been slapped by a 500 lb. fish or something! I'm sure Joe was having the laugh of his life!

It's not that I don't like Dick. I do like him. I just think sometimes his cruelty gets a little tiresome. I haven't been watching BB that long, but it would seem like he wouldn't be trying to burn so many bridges. I guess he figures that if he and Daniele make it to the end, at least he'll make a couple thousand.

Jessica is so gullible. But she's starting to grow on me

Yeah, Jameka and Amber's days are numbered Y'all may not like them, but I still stand by my girl Jameka, LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2007, 03:31 PM

1,439 posts, read 3,883,847 times
I am seriously addicted to this show. I miss Chicken George. I wish this season was more diverse and had more of an age range. I do like the addition of America's Player. I can't imagine being Eric in the house. How would you ever be able to keep alliances. I actually think he has done a good job, but its catching up to him. I wish Dick wouldn't be so cruel to people, but I get his strategy. It will be interesting to see who makes it to the end of this one. Nobody trusts anybody and you know Dick and Danielle are a target for a lot of reasons, but the main one being they are related. I love this show.

Old 08-17-2007, 03:33 PM

I aslo LOVE the Organ Music for Amber and Jameka, and the Rock music when Dick walks in. HILARIOUS

Old 08-17-2007, 03:39 PM

77 posts, read 273,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
I aslo LOVE the Organ Music for Amber and Jameka, and the Rock music when Dick walks in. HILARIOUS
I hadn't noticed the rock music ...I'll have to make a note and when I watch Sunday listen closely for that..that is soooo funny I think..I love it!

Old 08-17-2007, 03:42 PM

3,395 posts, read 7,771,184 times
I've been checking out some of the BB message boards and it sounds like the producers are really manipulating the show. For instance, they told houseguests specifically not to vote out Eric the other week when he was on the block. And apparently they told Jen not to vote out Dick. I'm sure all that is great for ratings, but really kills any integrity the show might try to claim.

Old 08-17-2007, 03:49 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
Yeah, that music is entertaining. You can always feel an attack by Dick coming when that music comes around!

Old 08-17-2007, 04:06 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
IF that is in fact true, then CBS should be sued by the house guests. That is just wrong. On live feeds last night Dick was heard to say he knows for a fact that Eric is working for the show.......
smells fishy to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
I've been checking out some of the BB message boards and it sounds like the producers are really manipulating the show. For instance, they told houseguests specifically not to vote out Eric the other week when he was on the block. And apparently they told Jen not to vote out Dick. I'm sure all that is great for ratings, but really kills any integrity the show might try to claim.

Old 08-17-2007, 10:09 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
Default Danielle made her nominations

in case anyone wants to know now instead of waiting for the Sunday nite show who the nominees are just send me a PM

Old 08-17-2007, 11:24 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
I agree with the poster above in that I really miss the fact that they did not have a bigger diversity in races, ages, and backgrounds. This year is like 90210 meets Big Brother. Too many young people, too many pretty faces.

Old 08-18-2007, 07:32 AM

I am so with you brokencrayola, to me that was part of what made the connections on the show so interesting. The twist of the ex's and "friends gone bad" were boring. Danielle and Dick is another story. I can't help but hope they reconcille a little. Even if he is Evil Dick . And we need to get rid of the cryers. I mean one show over a "bad picture" HILARIOUS, but beyond that PLEASE STOP CRYING. I am still 100% addicted to it, but I do wish it had more diversity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV