Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 08:54 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,131,689 times

Advertisements

Janelle looked better than ever tonight, IMHO. I think Jessica will be voted out Thursday..Zach had a point in explaining to Daniele that if Jess is gone, Jameka can't play for HOH and that only leaves Eric that can play against Daniele and Dick...pretty good odds since Zach can't play either. And since this will be a quick and instant HOH for the second nomination (even though the houseguests don't know that yet), it behooves them to get rid of Jess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 09:10 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,417,480 times
You know, folks can criticize Dick all they want - but, I think, essentially, he is a good guy. Tonite showed that he is having difficulty with the concept of betraying the "alliance" agreement he had because, while being offensive as he can be, he has been straight up with how he does things thus far. This would require him to betray his alliance earlier than planned. Truth is that in this game you cannot remain "true" to others forever & furthermore, these are people they've only known for a short time & under less than "normal" circumstances - they don't know what they "know" about one another. They must remain true to who they are outside of the game & remain someone they can live with after leaving the game. I don't know what the right thing for him to do is - but we'll see soon what he does decide on. I'm not certain there is any right choice under these specific circumstances.

I've often thought I'd love to play the game but realize that, while I am capable of REALLY playing that game - it's a game I don't ever want to be known for playing well - &, for me, I think that the deception, dishonesty, manipulation, & coercion necessary to play the game well can become a VERY slippery slope - one I don't ever want to be struggling with. I prefer walking "in the light"... lol

Can't wait to find out how it all goes...

Old 09-04-2007, 09:39 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,131,689 times
I like Dick's honesty...you definitely know where you stand with him!!

Old 09-04-2007, 09:55 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,417,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 940 View Post
I like Dick's honesty...you definitely know where you stand with him!!
ME TOO, and if you are able to see through & past his antics you will see what a great guy he REALLY is, or so it would seem to me at this point...

Old 09-05-2007, 06:45 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,873,448 times
I really enjoyed watching him flirt with Janelle. It was hilarious. I still am hoping for Danielle/Dick/Eric/Jess to the final four. I would like to see the four of them battle it out. I thought Eric's task of mocking Dick was histarical and Dick had such a great reaction to it. I also thought it was neat to see Jess get to talk to her brother back from Iraq! And when Eric came clean about doing pretty much everything in the game I about lost it. It will be interesting to see what happens after Big Brother with those two!

Old 09-05-2007, 12:20 PM

10,156 posts, read 11,120,497 times
I have been a Dick fan from day 1. I would rather see him win then anyone!!!!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:55 AM

3,380 posts, read 7,737,744 times
Seeing Jess and Eric both go home last night was great. Who would have picked this Final Four? Not too many.

Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,873,448 times
I would NEVER have picked this as the final four. It will be interesting now that Jameka can play in the HOH competitions again. I wonder when they will reveal Eric was America's Player. I am sure that will be at least an hour of the finally show...ha ha ha. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2007, 08:00 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,126,839 times
Default Hoh Spoiler!!!!!!!!

I hope Jameka wins this. Not to be ugly to anyone who supports Dick and or Danielle but those 2 make me ill. They are mean to others and each other. They are selfish and rude and self-centered. I liked some of the other HG a lot;including Jessica. Her downfall was believing the liars. Zach is the new HOH and I hope he grows a set and puts up the 2 Ds; however I'm sure he would rather be in the F2 with evilDick than Jameka so.............
I love Jameka and hope she wins-but no one wants to be in F2 with a nice person so..........
As for Eric-well he didn't OPT to be America's Player and it sucked for him. Blame CBS, not Eric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
I would NEVER have picked this as the final four. It will be interesting now that Jameka can play in the HOH competitions again. I wonder when they will reveal Eric was America's Player. I am sure that will be at least an hour of the finally show...ha ha ha. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2007, 08:06 PM

40 posts, read 166,083 times
I wish Zach had used the POV to remove Eric and then ED would have had to put darling daughter up. It would have been great to see her smug face sink when Eric and Zach voted her out......but alas poor Zach let this chance slip through his fingers.....sad really, the lad is as thick as a post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV