Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 10:00 PM

1,378 posts, read 4,362,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainer61 View Post
What was the deal Kevin made with the Boo Boo Goo? I missed it...Also, did anyone notice that the father used to be on As The World Turns? I'm surprised none of the sharks recognized him.
I guess when you are out building up a billion dollar business empire, you have better things to do with your time than watch As The World Turns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainer61 View Post
What was the deal Kevin made with the Boo Boo Goo? I missed it...Also, did anyone notice that the father used to be on As The World Turns? I'm surprised none of the sharks recognized him.
He would loan them the money they want and seal the deal based on them getting an approved patent.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:15 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,189,471 times
I almost had the feeling Mark was trying to save that families farm. They paid double the money the boy was asking.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:56 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
I almost had the feeling Mark was trying to save that families farm.
They paid double the money the boy was asking.
In general he was softer all night.
$30 for the water with the fruit? Just too much money....gee, I add an
inch of juice to most all my water to jazz it up....I drink lots more bec of doing that.
Some things are just not that well thought out...I mean sure some people will buy it...
but you need more than "some people".

Old 03-15-2014, 11:28 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
In general he was softer all night.
$30 for the water with the fruit? Just too much money....gee, I add an
inch of juice to most all my water to jazz it up....I drink lots more bec of doing that.
Some things are just not that well thought out...I mean sure some people will buy it...
but you need more than "some people".
Yeah, I throw a bit of fruit into my water bottle, no need to keep them separated. What's the big deal if little bits of fruits gets in your water?
I thought there were pity deals all night long.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:31 PM

12,420 posts, read 3,232,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongtimeBravesFan View Post
I guess when you are out building up a billion dollar business empire, you have better things to do with your time than watch As The World Turns.

I guess you're right, but I recognized him and I only watched it a few times in college.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:46 PM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
This weekends Parade insert in the newspaper has an interesting story about the show and the sharks. Here is just a part of the story, the more detailed story is in the Parade magazine section in most of the Sunday newspapers.
Shark Tank: The TV Hit That's Reinventing the American Dream

Old 03-19-2014, 06:48 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Don't argue with Cuban when he knows, or thinks, he's right, it really po's him. The space engineer was really spaced out on how to make a deal with the Sharks.
Damon was a joke in the shoe lace deal, stringing the guy along knowing that he couldn't make a deal for conflict of interest. Cuban was the best venue for this deal and he saw it and jumped right in. That shoestring guy will make a fortune on this arrangement.
The knee dingy lady will fail with her attitude and non-business experience. And I think I'd find that noisy knee thing to be very annoying after a while.
I just finally got around to watching this episode and I couldn't agree more about the knee-squeaker lady. My first thought, who in the world is going to want something for their little kids that makes even MORE noise! My wife pointed out it may even encourage the kids to crawl longer because walking won't make that cool noise for them anymore. As soon as she got all defensive and started arguing everything, I would have been like "You know what? I'm out because I simply cannot work with someone who is like this."

Old 03-21-2014, 09:58 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,361 times
There's an AMA on reddit going on right now by a guy who is going to show up at Shark Tank tonight. Pretty good read:

I am Max Valverde, I'm going on SHARK TANK tonight to try to give the Sharks... Morninghead. AMAA : IAmA

Old 03-22-2014, 07:50 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,497,441 times
Ok, Morninghead was so stupid! I can't believe he made it on the air! Barbara put it to him.

Did you all see the part when Barbara said to Kevin to show the inventor some respect when she put her right arm and hand over to Kevin like we do our children? It was great and he deserved it. That garage door lock was great!

I loved how Robert came back in on the cricket flour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV