Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 05:34 PM

4,359 posts, read 6,513,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I liked those characters too, stan. Such a shame they will not be back. I think after the end of this run of episodes the show is done.
Yeah way too many changes, it's a sign of desperation. It's going down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 08:04 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,519,825 times
Has anyone noticed that Dana Delany's character is always taking out her cell phone while wearing rubber gloves? It really bothers me. This is after she has been slicing and dicing. I wonder if she wipes down her phone after doing this.

P.S. I guess I have too much time on my hands to stress about this..LOL

Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,699,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Yeah way too many changes, it's a sign of desperation. It's going down.
It was going down last season. It was a shock to everyone that it was renewed. The ratings for it are atrocious. (and I'm a huge fan of the show)

Old 03-11-2013, 03:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
It was going down last season. It was a shock to everyone that it was renewed. The ratings for it are atrocious. (and I'm a huge fan of the show)
I'm not sure it's been renewed. I may be wrong. I thought these were episodes so they could end the show gracefully for a change instead of leaving fans hanging.

Old 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM

It was renewed last season for a 13 episode order. These episodes are obvious that "leaving fans hanging" wasnt a consideration since half the people that were there last season are gone this season and other than Peter it is as if they never existed.

Below is the renewal and re-reading it, the bolded is WHY it was renewed.

Quote:
ABC’s medical procedural Body Of Proof has been renewed for a third season with a 13-episode order. It was unclear whether ABC would hold onto a pure procedural like Body of Proof with its schedule dominated by serialized dramas, but the series’ its chances have been steadily improving over the last few weeks. The series starring Dana Delany has been a reliable performer in the Tuesday 10 PM slot and also has been a big international seller for ABC Studios, which co-produces it with Matthew Gross Entertainment.
'Body Of Proof' Renewed For Third Season - Deadline.com

Old 03-11-2013, 04:17 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,138,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
It was renewed last season for a 13 episode order. These episodes are obvious that "leaving fans hanging" wasnt a consideration since half the people that were there last season are gone this season and other than Peter it is as if they never existed.

Below is the renewal and re-reading it, the bolded is WHY it was renewed.

'Body Of Proof' Renewed For Third Season - Deadline.com
"Peter" has been replaced by Mark Valley, aka "Tommy", yes?

That last eppie was good. I like supernatural stuff. That last line to Meagan was priceless and the look on Meagan's face!

Old 03-11-2013, 07:20 PM

I thought every episode was great though at the risk of coming across unfeeling they could have left Mary Mouser's real life diabetes out of it. I dont need every show being a PSA for something.

But yeah the Peter character was replaced by the Tommy character and we go from "unresolved sexual tension" (Peter) to "we did it in the past but we dont talk about it" (Tommy) and Megan's beau from last season (Aidan) has gone on to star in "Monday Mornings".

Old 03-12-2013, 08:57 AM

4,359 posts, read 6,513,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"Peter" has been replaced by Mark Valley, aka "Tommy", yes?

That last eppie was good. I like supernatural stuff. That last line to Meagan was priceless and the look on Meagan's face!

Highlight of the episode. It was the delivery as well as the reaction that made it effective.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:48 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,703,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Highlight of the episode. It was the delivery as well as the reaction that made it effective.
LOVED it!! LOL

Old 03-14-2013, 02:38 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,094,522 times
I have to say, I've really liked the past two episodes. Now that I've said that, I'm sure it will be canceled after this season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV