Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2012, 09:54 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,166,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Did I miss another post??? But it seems like they were focusing on Richmond's ex girlfriend (drawing a blank on her name) or Jamie...they closed in on the previews like they were trying to tell us something...especially now since the keycard does not belong to the mayor. It appears, I say it loosely, that it belongs to Richmond himself. Of course, who else would have access but his key people?

I'm sad that there are only two more episodes left...guess I'll have to gear up for Breaking Bad!!
Yes! That's a show that never disappoints.

I have been watching the first season of the Killing on Netflix. Season 1 was definitely better, they should have ended there, and started a new case. It's so strange to see how much the children grew between the seasons, for some of them there is a huge difference in how they look, it certainly doesn't look like only 3 weeks have passed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 10:33 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,155,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
I hate to be a Negative Nelly, but I have the feeling that no matter who did it, I am going to be disappointed.
Same here. I can't think of anyone that could have done it that would be really shocking. If it's someone from the campaign it's going to be terribly underwhelming...and yet if it has nothing to do with the campaign, I'll be annoyed that so much time was wasted on it.

Old 06-08-2012, 06:56 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,638,935 times
I have been re watching season one and noticed some new things.

They don't know WHEN Rosie died because of the water. It could have been anywhere from Friday until Monday morning. They don't know if she was raped either.

This changes things in regards to the TYPE of killer. He could have kept Rosie and repeatedly raped her all weekend.

I don't mean to keep harping on Rick but I noticed something else that goes along with the picture on the fridge.
When Linden came back to the boat, Rick was hiding supposedly to surprise her.
He came up from behind and GRABBED her around the neck. It was frightening and shocking. Linden didn't like it one bit. It was a sadistic thing to do.
A normal person would have just yelled surprise but he grabbed her and if a picture had taken, without knowing what was going on, it looked vicious and really scary.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:45 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,638,935 times
Wanted to add, it was like a choke hold but I can't remember if Linden got herself out of it or if Rick just let her go.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:01 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,590,543 times
Well, it was unsettling to learn that he was her psychiatrist. Very unprofessional. But the picture could have nothing to do with Rosie's murder. The fiancee, Regie, her son or even Linden herself could have put it there. I'm beginning to think she may be seriously unstable. She believes the dead bodies are trying to tell her things. I'll bet her son put it there. It wouldn't be the first time he messed with her evidence, and he was mad at her for becoming consumed by the case. He had access to the motel room too.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,157,314 times
Interesting theory, Maggie. I think you might be on to something. The main thing I remember about the fiance is that Jack seemed very uncomfortable around him while he seemed 100% comfortable around Holder from day I think that the ending is going to have to be a huge surprise and the unexpected. The fiance would be both.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:16 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,590,543 times
For lack of anything to watch, I'm going to re-watch season 1 too. So much time has lapsed that it would be good to refresh my memory.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:29 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,986,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Interesting theory, Maggie. I think you might be on to something. The main thing I remember about the fiance is that Jack seemed very uncomfortable around him while he seemed 100% comfortable around Holder from day I think that the ending is going to have to be a huge surprise and the unexpected. The fiance would be both.
I'm just taking this one quote, but I wanted to say that I'm loving all these theories. It would be completely shocking for the fiance to be the killer. Holy smokes! Of course, I like Callum Keith Rennie so I wouldn't mind seeing more of him! But yea, Jack has always been comfortable around Holder and not so much Rick...

And when we found out he was her psychiatrist...I really thought he was just pissed about being dumped three weeks before his wedding...I don't know that I considered ALL of the implications of him knowing every aspect of Linden...hmmmm....new stuff to think about...love it!!

Old 06-08-2012, 10:36 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,166,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I'm just taking this one quote, but I wanted to say that I'm loving all these theories. It would be completely shocking for the fiance to be the killer. Holy smokes! Of course, I like Callum Keith Rennie so I wouldn't mind seeing more of him! But yea, Jack has always been comfortable around Holder and not so much Rick...

And when we found out he was her psychiatrist...I really thought he was just pissed about being dumped three weeks before his wedding...I don't know that I considered ALL of the implications of him knowing every aspect of Linden...hmmmm....new stuff to think about...love it!!
Wait, was he actually HER psychiatrist? I thought he just signed for her as A psychiatrist to get her out of the nuthouse. He would lose his license if he married his patient.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:31 PM

3,971 posts, read 4,986,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Wait, was he actually HER psychiatrist? I thought he just signed for her as A psychiatrist to get her out of the nuthouse. He would lose his license if he married his patient.
Well...I may have assumed that BUT...they said the only way for her to be released before the 72 hours was up was to have her attending physician release her...the whole time I was waiting for the shrink to show up, I never considered it would be him. I may have assumed too much. Oh my goodness, I'm going to have to rewatch that eppy now!

And yes, there would definitely be a breach unless she was not "seeing" until after her therapy...don't get me lyin'...I have no idea. Maybe someone else can shed light to this...another take perhaps??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV