Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 09:51 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Save the "power couples" for an All-Stars season.

It's true that the newbies this time around seem exceptionally stupid, but how difficult must it be to play the game when nearly half the house consists of returning players?

I dread whatever new "twists" Grodner might be planning -- and they just better not include Jessie!
I'm bored with the same ole group of players. I think there must be others out there that want to play.

Why must we keep seeing the same old faces? Jessie gags me. PLEASE do not put him in that house!

Boring!

Vicki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 11:06 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Now that the game is back to individual players, I hope that the newbies would understand just how important an alliance is. If I remember last year correctly four guys stuck together ( without exposing their alliance) and road that alliance right to the end.
Don't count on that happening. Dominic was right when he said they were spineless.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:13 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
This show is so scripted....

I wish they would go back to the original premise of the show: Put 16-20 strangers of all ages in a house with the bare minimum of things like the tiny dorm sized fridge, uncomfortable furnishings, no stupid HOH room. If they have to have the stupid HOH, make it so they can only win it once. Not over and over making it very unfair for the rest. And make it so the HOH can NOT play in POV competitions.
Now THAT would make the show goooooooooooooooooooood!

Old 07-31-2011, 11:27 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Now THAT would make the show goooooooooooooooooooood!

It WAS good at least for a few first seasons. Like Survivor WAS good the first few seasons. There were real hardships in the BB House and on the beaches. Those people really had to PLAY HARD to win. Guess the REAL average Joe can not get time off from work to go play on these shows and the wannabee actors probably wouldn't play in such tough conditions that these shows started out with. Just like in real life, these new generations want the money but they don't want to work and earn it.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:00 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Default You know what ANNNNNNOYING

Count how many times Kahalia says the word LIKE.

Every third or fourth word out of her mouth is 'LIKE'
I was LIKE, whats for dinner....and he was LIKE lets have hamburgers....I wanna LIKE have a hotdog because LIKE I had burgers yesterday LIKE.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Count how many times Kahalia says the word LIKE.

Every third or fourth word out of her mouth is 'LIKE'
I was LIKE, whats for dinner....and he was LIKE lets have hamburgers....I wanna LIKE have a hotdog because LIKE I had burgers yesterday LIKE.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like she must think she's like a tween from The Valley???

Old 07-31-2011, 12:32 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,581,218 times
The original Big Brother Theme song...back when the show was really good

‪BIG BROTHER 12 Open WITH OLD MUSIC theme SEASON 2-5‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-31-2011, 01:49 PM

Thanks, LIC.

Almost sounds the same to me, just a gentler and not so harsh one. BB was a big hit so they jazzed up the music? Or was that under the new direction of AG when she took control? I'll have to give credit to whoever tinkered with the song. I don't remember hearing the old one but I sure know it's BB time with the new one.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:28 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times
Remember the first season when Julie had an 'Internet consultant' from AOL to tell her what a huge buzz there was, that the airwaves were burning, so Julie could wow and be surprised and ask canned questions?

Old 07-31-2011, 07:16 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,835,047 times
Quote of the night:

"I had a bad experience with fish in kindergarten. It scarred me for life."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV