U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-09-2011, 10:22 AM

458 posts, read 378,995 times
I guess the only way to not give Danielle the key would be to send in another previous houseguest to be her partner, they probably didn't want to go through all that trouble. It wouldn't be fair for her to have to play in the competitions by herself while everyone else has a partner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2011, 10:42 AM

12,642 posts, read 6,982,221 times
How convienient of ED's g/f to OD, huhn?? LOL That is just me being an ED hater saying that. I didn't read the link yet but I have Showtime2 free until July 16th and I'm recording each night until I sh*tcan my freebie.

I was very confused watching BBAD Thursday night/morning. It was the first show yet the houseguests were talking like they had been in there for days! Talking about competitions and who/what did such and such! Took me awhile to figure out that they HAD been in the house for days before BB13 was aired Thursday night. This is the first time I've ever gotten to watch BBAD on it's first night and believe me, I'm not going to pay for it after the 16th! TG for "leaks" because I could not pick out of all the convos going on the story about ED and his g/f and Danielle being given such a giant advantage. TPTB manipulate the sound at certain points so you can't hear or understand what is being said by the people the camera is on. These guests are also very good at whispering.

I think there may be a little "boom-boom" going to happen between Cassie and Keith eventually. Domenick seems to be a little germ phobic. He has some hangup about Herpes. All the rest seem to be pretty "normal" at this point. Even Adam. He was not a happy camper being in the house with ED. I knew that would bother him but now that ED is gone, he seems quite relaxed.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:15 PM

15,387 posts, read 21,566,347 times
my BBAD didnt record last night GRRRRRRRR so I hadnt hear why dirtydick/evilDick left.....Im still learning everyone but it looks to be pretty interesting....GO Jeff n Joadan

Old 07-09-2011, 02:51 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,512,109 times
Damned online newspapers....ya'll are right, the secret is out! I just wanted to know the local news of the day

Old 07-10-2011, 10:16 AM

793 posts, read 448,931 times
Evel Dick has tweeted several posts. Here they are:

EvelDick Evel Dick Donato
I will be releasing a public video statement on @RTVZone in the next couple days concerning my departure from the Big Brother House

But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don't have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out

Don't bother asking me questions, I won't be answering... I will let you know when my public statement is posted on @RTVZone.

Thanks for all the concern and well wishes

Old 07-10-2011, 10:38 AM

12,642 posts, read 6,982,221 times
What a jerk that ED is. Then WHY is he not in the BB House??? IDK about the live feeds, but on BBAD not one person even mentions ED. It's like he never walked into that house. Very strange, IMO. Hmmmm, I wonder if it's all a publicity stunt put on by Allison Grodner?

Anywho, I suffer through about an hour a day watching my recorded BBAD and then I delete it. The camera work is lousy, they all are putting on a show for Showtime and mostly NOT being themselves. Some are at times, especially that Keith. IDK what he's done that needs apologizing for but that dude is one paranoid person
Spoiler
and is so sure he is going home Thursday. Oh, he and Porsche are on the chopping block, Rachael won POV I think.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:36 PM

26,736 posts, read 18,777,340 times
Evil Dick is just what his name implies. I'm glad he's gone, hopefully forever. On with the show.

Old 07-10-2011, 03:17 PM

2,170 posts, read 1,378,254 times
I never did get anything "special" from BBAD. When the houseguests would start to talk about something, it seemed they switched to another part of the house pretty quickly. Not to mention the constant whispering that I couldn't make out a lot of times.

Old 07-10-2011, 03:26 PM

4,847 posts, read 4,675,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
How convienient of ED's g/f to OD, huhn?? He was not a happy camper being in the house with ED.
I don't understand your post.
ED girlfriend overdosed on drugs?
I can't seem to find any online info on it.
Spill it!

Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 PM

5,108 posts, read 6,860,721 times
That guy was gross. So glad he's leaving the house. It was tough getting through tonight's episode having to look at him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV